Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WVS] WaveCoin - X11 | PoW + PoS | 1 MILLION POW COINS | ON BITTREX NOW!!! - page 6. (Read 43509 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
xHash.net Pools
We'll check this and try to fix it ASAP. Do this happens only in daemon? What OS?

What do you mean the daemon only ? You think QT interface and images fixes the problem ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
We'll check this and try to fix it ASAP. Do this happens only in daemon? What OS?

Any update yet dev?
Activity: 224
Anyone unable to withdraw from xHash?
Activity: 215
Activity: 126

Dev did you get my pm ?

cheers
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 215
I can not make a transfer from the wallet to the exchange error unable to create transaction
Activity: 434
price is to high now , just below 10000 coin  been traded ,so  lots of coins will sell to down the price !

lol !

Or just fill large bags for cheap
Activity: 24
To the developer:

There seems to be an issue causing the daemon to error out when an amount of coins over 300 coins are sent out.  It reports "transaction failed".

I have to currently divide all the amounts over 300 coins up and send them manually out to people.

Can you please look in to this issue with the daemon?

I have recreated my wallet.dat from scratching by importing private keys, but the problem continues to exist.

That's strange, we've just sent an hour ago, 900 WVS bounty to the creator of the blockexplorer, and they went fine.
Anyone else experiencing this problem?

+1
There is a problem with the wallet. It looks like that, when you sent a transaction the inputs are not marked as spent.
There are multiple errors like:
Code:
WalletUpdateSpent found spent coin 18.76852362 SUM 2cdcfa2af055413e5157a7d28d31ec6a5810fb9a7417057b4a33d62754c024bf
SendMoney() : Error: Transaction creation failed  received getdata for: tx df7cb7d8b91e7065e52f
So we need to manually salvagewallet, repairwallet, split the transactions and so on.
Activity: 14
To the developer:

There seems to be an issue causing the daemon to error out when an amount of coins over 300 coins are sent out.  It reports "transaction failed".

I have to currently divide all the amounts over 300 coins up and send them manually out to people.

I have recreated my wallet.dat from scratching by importing private keys, but the problem continues to exist.

That's strange, we've just sent an hour ago, 900 WVS bounty to the creator of the blockexplorer, and they went fine.
Anyone else experiencing this problem?
Activity: 238
To the developer:

There seems to be an issue causing the daemon to error out when an amount of coins over 300 coins are sent out.  It reports "transaction failed".

Here is the error code:

error: {"code":-4,"message":"Error: Transaction creation failed  "}

Activity: 164
alt fans!
 price is to high now , just below 10000 coin  been traded ,so  lots of coins will sell to down the price !

lol !
Price is less than allcoin. I really hope people stop selling so cheap and the price goes up..
Activity: 378
Dedicated's "payouts disabled" message is back up. Also my debit transaction never got a TX#, so maybe they haven't actually paid out. I can't see any transactions hitting my bittrex address in the block explorer

same here.
Activity: 434
1btc worth of buys takes it to ~.00080000
Activity: 18
Dedicated's "payouts disabled" message is back up. Also my debit transaction never got a TX#, so maybe they haven't actually paid out. I can't see any transactions hitting my bittrex address in the block explorer
Activity: 182
its just slow, i just waited 40min to get my withdrawl conirmd from allcoin to my wallet
Bittrex is being kinda slow. My transaction shows 12+ confirmations, and on bittrex it still says 1.
Activity: 18
Dedicated send my coins to Bittrex but never receved!!

http://i.imgur.com/SUWWv5L.jpg

Having the same issue. Dedicated shows sent, still not showing up on bittrex
Activity: 448
Dedicated send my coins to Bittrex but never receved!!

Pages:
Jump to: