Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X11] JUGGALO COIN(JUG) -->New JuggaloCoin Tips WORDPRESS PLUGIN!<--- - page 12. (Read 67374 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
get on poloniex.  they are #1 for new coins
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Europex is pretty much a ghost town. Price can only go up when it gets to a more active exchange.
Activity: 210
Hopefully at later stage it can be possible to change to PoS since the reward is so low.

Definitely something we are considering...

Nice. It will skyrocket if decided to become PoS. But first we need to get to bigger exchange. It is where whales live.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Linux update went smoothly (with all of the patches I had to make in the first place)

$ JuggaloCoind --help
JuggaloCoin version v0.8.6.2-g14426ce-beta
Activity: 56
I got a message from Hank from Tales from the Scrypt.

He said he would send me all the JUG's he holding, then I'll distribute them.  Though I haven't received them yet.  I think they'll show up, though.

So, if you had coins at Tales and have not yet sent me a PM with an estimate of how many you lost, please do so now.

Once I get the coins, I'll start sending them out.

Oh, also please send me your Tales username if different from username here.  I don't think he has a ledger showing amounts, but I can at least verify that people were mining, so we don't have someone slip in and take advantage.

Thanks,
Papa Nutt
Hopefully at later stage it can be possible to change to PoS since the reward is so low.

Definitely something we are considering...
Activity: 148
First exchange listed only 24 hours ago

That's pretty cool, I gotta say   Wink

hopefully we listed on poloniex soon  Wink
Activity: 148
HARD FORK AT BLOCK 10,000
UPDATE YOUR WALLETS!

Updated Windows Wallet:  https://mega.co.nz/#!Bx1CXCbT!Ljne5pFSg0iqyDhHHN2zL9O_7Tj2tDWxNxl5f35MqQs

Updated Source: https://github.com/papanutt/JUG

Updated Mac Wallet:  coming soon

With new wallet, connect to this node:
Code:
Other nodes will be updated soon!

Explanation of the update:

We needed to make some changes to our initial halving structure.  Initial structure is not optimal.  The mining period is way too short and too front-loaded.

So we've some adjustments.  Total number of coins will remain the same, and they will be mined over a significantly longer period of time.  Each time block reward halves, the number of blocks at that reward will double.  First halving has been changed to block 10,000.

good news  Grin Grin
UPDATE YOUR WALLETS!

Updated Windows Wallet:  https://mega.co.nz/#!Bx1CXCbT!Ljne5pFSg0iqyDhHHN2zL9O_7Tj2tDWxNxl5f35MqQs

Code:

We needed to make some changes to our initial halving structure.  Initial structure is not optimal.  The mining period is way too short and too front-loaded.

So we've some adjustments.  Total number of coins will remain the same, and they will be mined over a significantly longer period of time.  Each time block reward halves, the number of blocks at that reward will double.  First halving has been changed to block 10,000.

current block is 7,722 which means block reward halving in about 1.58 days !
UPDATE YOUR WALLETS!

Code:

Darn it!  Not yet!  Need more JUGs!
omg, difficulties just doubled
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Uhhh... did the coin fork early or something?  Coins are missing from my wallet.

i just sync my wallet and all my coins still there. Did someone hack ur wallet ?

addr" : "71.162.169.212:39348",
addr" : "108.61.103.67:39348",
addr" : "108.61.103.162:39348",
addr" : "108.61.103.135:39348",

it's fine
Uhhh... did the coin fork early or something?  Coins are missing from my wallet.

i just sync my wallet and all my coins still there. Did someone hack ur wallet ?
First exchange listed only 24 hours ago

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Uhhh... did the coin fork early or something?  Coins are missing from my wallet.
Hey folks,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that we are going to have a hard fork coming soon.

We need to make some changes to the halving structure.  Current structure is not optimal.  The mining period is way too short and too front-loaded.

So we're going to make some adjustments.  Total number of coins will remain the same, and they will be mined over a significantly longer period of time.  This will increase the value of the coins that you are currently holding.

More details in a few hours.

Papa Nutt

Once news is out, hashrate gonna double and price gonna double
oh snap, people starting to get on the JUG train... over 1 GH/s net hash.

its going to double very soon. and coins going to be sold at a higher price
oh snap, people starting to get on the JUG train... over 1 GH/s net hash.
Pages:
Jump to: