Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X11] JUGGALO COIN(JUG) -->New JuggaloCoin Tips WORDPRESS PLUGIN!<--- - page 15. (Read 67338 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I don't think having those kinds of sell orders in place helps our cause.  Just makes it look like a cheap pump and dump coin, which it is not.  

So the Insane Coin Posse stepped in and bought out everything up to 100.  

And we are giving them away!

If you are a member of the Insane Coin Posse, I'll send you your share automatically tomorrow morning.  (Half goes to the posse members, half to the rest of the fam.)

For all the other fine folks here, just PM me with your JUG address in the subject line.  (Feel free to write me a message, too, but address in subject as it makes it a lot easier to cut and paste multiple times.)

Please don't post your address in the thread.  Against forum rules.

Alright now, who wants some free coins?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
My intention is to kickstart the market on these coins and get them into more peoples hands.

It's not a huge dump, more of a giveaway. -_-

so its you....if u want give away should do it on bigger exchange. Small exchange like europex only got a handful of trader.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Those who are not mining this coin right now are missing out on huge gains. 
Activity: 588
My intention is to kickstart the market on these coins and get them into more peoples hands.

It's not a huge dump, more of a giveaway. -_-

i wish i have extra fund to buy up those cheap coins. Selling at those price make no sense. The miner lose money mining those coins. Unless the seller intention is to destroy the price of the coin
Fuckin' Bitcoin confirmations.&nbsp; How do they work?&nbsp; &nbsp;Wink

Seriously, I think Bitcoin's biggest flaw is the ridiculous block time.&nbsp; Waiting for confirmations...

Then we'll have some fun.&nbsp; Stayed tuned to this thread for updates...

it will take from 30 mins to 1 hour or sometimes even 2 hours to be able to use the fund on exchange
Fuckin' Bitcoin confirmations.  How do they work?   Wink

Seriously, I think Bitcoin's biggest flaw is the ridiculous block time.  Waiting for confirmations...

Then we'll have some fun.  Stayed tuned to this thread for updates...
The Insane Coin Posse is on the case...

Activity: 588
I think it will attract investors...
Activity: 148
JuggaloCoin [JUG] is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/jug
Only 0.12% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw

People always so quick to dump coins. There's already about 1BTC of sells below IPO price. No patience for growth in the crypto world anymore.

so we dont need to get on exchanges too early Smiley it will kill this coin, just mine.

u are one of the big miner at supernova right ? I think u got like 80 mh ?

Grin only 4x mh  Grin
Only 0.12% exchange fee

People always so quick to dump coins. There's already about 1BTC of sells below IPO price. No patience for growth in the crypto world anymore.

so we dont need to get on exchanges too early Smiley it will kill this coin, just mine.

u are one of the big miner at supernova right ? I think u got like 80 mh ?
Only 0.12% exchange fee

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
It is really Strange that this X11 coin attracts so few miners..  My Pool is more or less Idle all the time with below 100 miners.. Coin seems well developed, better than many Other X11 Clones...
Activity: 154
 You guys make very good points. I just kind of did the math quick in my head, and my pessimism took over a little. Although the point about mining is valid. Even with the articles published the launch, and mining have been very low key.
 I do think Papa Nutt has done well with the coin. Seems like the shorter supply will complement the audience this coin targets.  I just hate to see miners being short sighted and dumping every new coin that comes along.

Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
CRYPTOMUS
The value would go up if Papa Nutt cranked out some more media the way he did when the coin launched.  Dogecoin rose up because of the strong on-line community, media, etc. 

However that would draw in lots of miners and send the difficulty soaring.  IMHO and I absolutely can't speak for the OP, but it seems like the strategy is to go real low key and let the early adopters mine huge chunks of coin without a lot of competition.

I can't argue with that; whales out there have so much hash that they'd just drive out the average miner.  Even with X11 this is still an issue if someone has a room full of rigs with R9s.  A coin like this actually gives those guys something to do with all of their obselete equipment since the ASICs are coming on-line. 

This is a strange coin.  I can only see one working official listed pool.  (Tales is MIA and the Kryptochaos pool doesn't have any Juggalocoin miners last I checked. I guess there must be unofficial stuff going on ... )  It is really flying below radar.  When people talk on other forums about X11 coins, new coins, etc. Juggalocoin is never mentioned. 

I didn't do an IPO so my costs are electricty and cheap rig rentals: I'm in absolutely no hurry to sell.  However I feel that there is no reason why this coin can't be up there in the top 5.  A few more days of low difficulty mining like this and I'll be in a really nice spot if it jumps. 

Only 0.12% exchange fee

Pages:
Jump to: