Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X11] JUGGALO COIN(JUG) -->New JuggaloCoin Tips WORDPRESS PLUGIN!<--- - page 14. (Read 67336 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hey folks,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that we are going to have a hard fork coming soon.

We need to make some changes to the halving structure.  Current structure is not optimal.  The mining period is way too short and too front-loaded.

So we're going to make some adjustments.  Total number of coins will remain the same, and they will be mined over a significantly longer period of time.  This will increase the value of the coins that you are currently holding.

More details in a few hours.

Papa Nutt

Nice. Waiting for good news !
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I lost very little on tales, probably about 500 coins, and I know hank wasn't scamming.  I run pools, and dafuqcoin was a rootkit trojan.  I believe he even handed the wallet over to the dev.  As for the halving of the coin, the dev is right, this isn't sustainable - the coin will be 25% mined out within a month and there will be about 20 guys packing most of the coins.  One thing that could be done is to add an annual inflation portion, like 5% like what doge is doing, and put a very small PoS into it.  Something like 1% stake every month.  Reduce the rewards down to 100 per block, but don't increase the block time.  Of course these are just opinions, and I'm part of the coin posse IPO, so I'm biased toward making my stash valuable.  Can you blame a scrubbie for wanting to live in his own mansion?

Either way, I think the key to success here is endorsements and more media exposure.  Becoming listed on a high volume exchange just leads to mad dumping, people can't resist.  I find the most valuable coins are the ones that go from PoW to PoS entirely, like mint and cinni etc. 

I know irl that things happen when you write letters, I do it all the time to politicians regarding the hot topics that concern me.  Usually they just ask for money haha, but it may not be a bad idea to drop Shaggy a line and mention the coin.  You have no way of knowing what they think, I'm certain their lawyers have brought it to their attention, but it might be smart to show there's real juggalos behind this so it doesn't look like we're just trying to rip on their IP with no consideration for the brand. 

Anyway, apologies for a tldr post
wow. Cheap Coins almost sold out on exchange ! Need to get listed on more exchange and we are going to the moon !

Meanwhile, network hashrate and difficulties are raising very fast
Activity: 148
"very first step", i love it  Grin

I have some coins in Tales from The Scrypt but i cant remember exactly the figure Sad i set auto payout at 5000 coin. this is the last transaction from them:

Date: 4/23/2014 09:05
Net amount: +5249.53979471 JUG
Transaction ID: f03be573a385d694d7ff70dd533110b4bba0e1b9ccf60096054bc67d3860b8e8
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If you lost JuggaloCoin in the Tales from The Scrypt shutdown and would like my help getting it back, please send me a PM letting me know approximately how much you lost and I'll see what I can do.

Papa Nutt
Hey folks,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that we are going to have a hard fork coming soon.

We need to make some changes to the halving structure.  Current structure is not optimal.  The mining period is way too short and too front-loaded.

So we're going to make some adjustments.  Total number of coins will remain the same, and they will be mined over a significantly longer period of time.  This will increase the value of the coins that you are currently holding.

More details in a few hours.

Papa Nutt
im just a miner  Grin Grin look at low price make me sad  Grin

Hi dev, How about marketing strategy?

That low price was just one guy trying to spread some coins around.  I bought them all to give away to our supporters.  I've sent out about 5,000 so far in the past couple of hours.  In fact, send me a PM with your JUG address and I'll send you some of them.

As for marketing strategy, well take a look at what we've done so far.  For the past 2 weeks, tweets about Juggalocoin have reached more users than tweets about Dogecoin, Litecoin and ALL other alt coins combined (according to Keyhole.co)

We've been covered in The Guardian, Huffington Post, Slate.com, Vice.com, Billoboard.com, CNET, Gizmodo, Boing Boing, Radio.com and thousands of other news sites and blogs.  What other alt coin (besides Dogecoin) has gotten that kind of mainstream press?  None that I can think of.

And that was just the very FIRST step in our marketing plan.

So yeah, we have things in the works.
Big thanks to tygarbyte and notallthere!
Activity: 154
 Nice. I didn't even think of putting up screenshots. Would be nice to see this coin open up new people to cryptos.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
4mnth old Miner :-)
what do you mean "have i put that .conf file"? have i put what in a .conf file? have i downloaded a .conf file? im not sure what your asking. the wallet i downloaded from the OP did not come with a ".conf file"

so confussed

Please help a ninja out

Check out the instructions on the first post for those new to mining X11.

The conf file is just a text file that you will create.  The exact contents are on the first post here.

It needs to go in your AppData folder.  Typically under C>Users>YourWindowsUsername>Appdata>Roaming>juggalocoin

In that juggalocoin folder, you will place the conf file, which you will name juggalocoin.conf

Anyway, check the instructions in the original post for more details.

I'll try to make a Youtube video soon showing how to do it.  Just searched and I can not believe there's not one already.  

But im not trying to mine... im just trying to get a working wallet so i can put my coins in them that i purchase.. i have the wallet but it will not sync and i have no clue how or why. someone please help me out here

pictures might make it easier for the less technically inclined

http://tygarbyte.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/altcoin-conf-file-for-noobs-like-me.html

Wallet Sync General Guide, conf file how to.

this is for all alt coins in general, this example is juggalocoin

Download and extract wallet
Run wallet once – this will generate folder in appdata, close wallet.
Open file explorer, go to tools > folder options > view
Make sure you tick “ show hidden files, folders and drives”
Click OK to close

Replace Library with %appdata% in the toolbar

Go to JuggaloCoin folder
Right click inside folder, new txt file. It will create a file called “new text Document.txt”
Open new “text Document.txt” file
Copy text from Original post. Highlighted can be anything you want

Save file as JuggaloCoin.conf

Once saved, open wallet and wait.

Activity: 154
what do you mean "have i put that .conf file"? have i put what in a .conf file? have i downloaded a .conf file? im not sure what your asking. the wallet i downloaded from the OP did not come with a ".conf file"

so confussed

Please help a ninja out

The conf file is just a text file that you will create.  The exact contents are on the first post here.

It needs to go in your AppData folder.  Typically under C>Users>YourWindowsUsername>Appdata>Roaming>juggalocoin

In that juggalocoin folder, you will place the conf file, which you will name juggalocoin.conf

I'll try to make a Youtube video soon showing how to do it.  Just searched and I can not believe there's not one already.  

But im not trying to mine... im just trying to get a working wallet so i can put my coins in them that i purchase.. i have the wallet but it will not sync and i have no clue how or why. someone please help me out here

Open up notepad in windows
 Copy and paste this into it:
server=1
listen=1
addnode=108.61.103.135
addnode=108.61.103.162
addnode=108.61.103.67

click save
 Change the dropdown at the bottom of the save window to all files
 Name the file Juggalocoin.conf
 save it into C:/Users/Yourusername/Appdata/roaming/juggalocoin

If you do not see app data folder it is a hidden file. Post back if you can't find that folder.
Activity: 138

so confussed

Please help a ninja out

most coin start out low price for 1st exchange. Look at dogecoin, blackcoin, etc. And they go through a period of boom and bust.

i know, but we all have electric bills to be paid  Grin Grin Grin

this coin is less than a week old. We will talk about bills when 1 month is up.

most coin start out low price for 1st exchange. Look at dogecoin, blackcoin, etc. And they go through a period of boom and bust.

i know, but we all have electric bills to be paid  Grin Grin Grin

most coin start out low price for 1st exchange. Look at dogecoin, blackcoin, etc. And they go through a period of boom and bust. Are you ready for the boom ?

I just sent 1,000 of the coins for additional funding for nxtar's JuggaloCoin faucet.

Another chance to grab yourself some free JUGS >> http://www.getcoin2.com/faucets/JUG/
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
The Insane Clown Posse is on the case...

Hell yeah! It's gonna be big!
And there we go.  Order book looks much nicer.  A few at 2,000-4,000.  Vast majority over 4,000.  

In my opinion, 4,000 is about the "Point of Insanity."  You would have to be absolutely crazy (or generous) to sell them below that.  In my opinion.

Anyway, thanks Prolifik.  I know have the best intentions, and it works out well.  Like you said, a giveaway.
I don't think having those kinds of sell orders in place helps our cause.  Just makes it look like a cheap pump and dump coin, which it is not.  

So the Insane Coin Posse stepped in and bought out everything up to 100.  

And we are giving them away!

If you are a member of the Insane Coin Posse, I'll send you your share automatically tomorrow morning.  (Half goes to the posse members, half to the rest of the fam.)

For all the other fine folks here, just PM me with your JUG address in the subject line.  (Feel free to write me a message, too, but address in subject as it makes it a lot easier to cut and paste multiple times.)

Please don't post your address in the thread.  Against forum rules.

Alright now, who wants some free coins?

Good job.
Pages:
Jump to: