Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X11] JUGGALO COIN(JUG) -->New JuggaloCoin Tips WORDPRESS PLUGIN!<--- - page 16. (Read 67338 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
People always so quick to dump coins. There's already about 1BTC of sells below IPO price. No patience for growth in the crypto world anymore.

Actually, there's not.

The lowest sell order is at 0.00004399 per coin.  IPO was for 2170 coins per share.  

2170 coins at .00004399 is .0954583.  So just .0046 below the initial IPO price.

But there's only 1,000 coins at that price.

The price goes up very quickly from there.  Virtually all of the coins are being offered at or above the IPO range.

And you also have to look at the entire volume of that exchange.  Can't really judge much by that.

We will be on a bigger exchange soon and that's where we should see fireworks, I think.

Papa Nutt

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
JuggaloCoin [JUG] is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/jug
Only 0.12% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw

People always so quick to dump coins. There's already about 1BTC of sells below IPO price. No patience for growth in the crypto world anymore.

There are always weak hands and strong hands

True. I'm not too invested in the value of the coin. Mined a few thousand as a gift for someone who will appreciate it whether it's worth a penny or a million dollars. Hopefully it's a good intro to cryptos for him, and he'll have some extras to pass of to people he knows that will use it.
 Just kind of tiresome to see all these coins get dumped out all the time.

Activity: 588
I'm only going to sell a small amount of my jug coins for now. Another small chunk at first block halving and so on.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
poloniex would put JUG up if you persist
Activity: 210
Only 0.12% exchange fee

There are always weak hands and strong hands
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

Suprnova Pool is ready for you guys:

https://jug.suprnova.cc

Hop in and be sure to use a X11 (darkcoin) miner !

Currently no fee's and Suprnova's Quality.

Only 0.12% exchange fee

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Try for poloniex also.  Both bittrex and polo are top notch mid-tier exchanges.
Only 0.12% exchange fee

Nice. First exchange. Now we need it to be listed on bittrex and beyond.
Only 0.12% exchange fee
if u are running windows

go to run,
type
%appdata%

look for JuggaloCoin folder.

No need to show hidden file. By using the above, hidden folder can be seen and access without any additional setting.

Config file is on OP.

Name of file:
Juggalocoin.conf

Content of file:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=50554
addnode=108.61.103.135
addnode=108.61.103.162
addnode=108.61.103.67

After creating the file in the folder. Open ur wallet.
Also, your roaming folder will be hidden. So you need to change your folder settings to show hidden files.

Yeah, good point.  On one of my machines the whole AppData folder was hidden.

Just Google "show hidden files" for your version of Windows.
Activity: 774
what do you mean "have i put that .conf file"? have i put what in a .conf file? have i downloaded a .conf file? im not sure what your asking. the wallet i downloaded from the OP did not come with a ".conf file"

so confussed

Please help a ninja out

Check out the instructions on the first post for those new to mining X11.

The conf file is just a text file that you will create.  The exact contents are on the first post here.

It needs to go in your AppData folder.  Typically under C>Users>YourWindowsUsername>Appdata>Roaming>juggalocoin

In that juggalocoin folder, you will place the conf file, which you will name juggalocoin.conf

Anyway, check the instructions in the original post for more details.

I'll try to make a Youtube video soon showing how to do it.  Just searched and I can not believe there's not one already.  

Also, your roaming folder will be hidden. So you need to change your folder settings to show hidden files.
JuggaloCoin , the website need a clean up. A lot of information there is outdated and incorrect. Also, IPO need a deadline, cant IPO forever.

Website clean up is on the agenda.  24 hour closure notice will be given on Insane Coin Posse very soon.
dafuq  ? This is the first case i heard of people spreading virus using wallet. It could be a trend soon.

Unfortunately, it's already a trend. It's happened about a dozen times, believe it or not.

Here's a thread about it, including the coins to avoid:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/viruses-in-the-new-coins-524843

I could see it becoming an even bigger issue.  The big problem is that nearly every legitimate wallet gives false positives for viruses, particularly with a comprehensive scan like virustotal.  So people tend to ignore the warnings when there really is a problem.

Guys, here's the deal about talesfromthescrypt-  we contracted a virus from the dafuq wallet and it killed my server.  I was able to recover the juggalo wallet, but I'm not able to distribute the coins to their owners (at least not in a timely fashion).  Dev, if I sent you the file, maybe you could find a way to distribute them.  I'm really fucking sorry.  Believe me, this has been pretty bad for me.

Sorry to hear about the hacking.  I had seen that in another thread about the Dafuq wallet hitting lots of other folks.

Definitely send me the info you've got and let me know what I can do to help.

We'll make it right for our JUG mining ninjas.

Papa Nutt
what do you mean "have i put that .conf file"? have i put what in a .conf file? have i downloaded a .conf file? im not sure what your asking. the wallet i downloaded from the OP did not come with a ".conf file"

so confussed

Please help a ninja out

Check out the instructions on the first post for those new to mining X11.

The conf file is just a text file that you will create.  The exact contents are on the first post here.

It needs to go in your AppData folder.  Typically under C>Users>YourWindowsUsername>Appdata>Roaming>juggalocoin

In that juggalocoin folder, you will place the conf file, which you will name juggalocoin.conf

Anyway, check the instructions in the original post for more details.

I'll try to make a Youtube video soon showing how to do it.  Just searched and I can not believe there's not one already.  
JuggaloCoin , the website need a clean up. A lot of information there is outdated and incorrect. Also, IPO need a deadline, cant IPO forever.
Guys, here's the deal about talesfromthescrypt-  we contracted a virus from the dafuq wallet and it killed my server.  I was able to recover the juggalo wallet, but I'm not able to distribute the coins to their owners (at least not in a timely fashion).  Dev, if I sent you the file, maybe you could find a way to distribute them.  I'm really fucking sorry.  Believe me, this has been pretty bad for me.

dafuq  ? This is the first case i heard of people spreading virus using wallet. It could be a trend soon.
Activity: 673
Guys, here's the deal about talesfromthescrypt-  we contracted a virus from the dafuq wallet and it killed my server.  I was able to recover the juggalo wallet, but I'm not able to distribute the coins to their owners (at least not in a timely fashion).  Dev, if I sent you the file, maybe you could find a way to distribute them.  I'm really fucking sorry.  Believe me, this has been pretty bad for me.
Pages:
Jump to: