Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X11][PoS only] NinjaCoin - Ninja Launch - Hard fork 1.2.2 - page 15. (Read 69056 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Our main pool (p2poolcoin.com) was down and caused a small wallet refresh issue since no more new blocks were found.
It's up gain and wallet is working but show "out of sync". In fact it's not out of sync, he just think that they is more block to download because dedicated pool still mine on the wrong fork and have a longer chain.

The wallet is sync with the good chain, no problem. If you are on the same block as dedicated, near 17000 now, you must remove everything except your wallet.dat and start again the wallet. If you are on the same block as the p2pool, you are on the good one.

I don't know why people still mine Ninjacoin on dedicated, it's a no sense to keep this bad part.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Have no hope. The market has been more than a few hundred million in number, have been traded on the B, in updating the wallet but to no avail. Therefore, this currency is dead. Angry
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
New dev of community may takeover this shit.

Why? We have a good example of other coins when "community takeover" and coin fall in to shit.
I think it's done. Good start, interesting name, but now it's failed. No way to return.
I personally keep this coin and even not sent on exchange, so I dissapointed about all this happens.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
have any value of this coin ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
New dev of community may takeover this shit.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
new wallet wont sync. i deleted but wallet.dat too. bad enough i lost my ass to bittrex and now i'm gonna lose any shit coins i have in the wallet. WTF?

i backed up my og wallet.dat but as expected I lost close to half my coins because I was buying them on bittrex... obviously after the fork

I bought 48k days ago at 280 sat. those came to the wallet but now it wont synce. anything i bought yesterday and this morning are gone and that was before the crazy shit went down. i just worked 8hrs so didn't get to know and remove my coin before it shitted up. Seems I ate a .2btc dick on this one. I never spend more than i can't live without loosing. Somedays I hate fucking crypto. Scammy coins, scammy devs, and scammy fucking pools trying to fuck you out of btc. It also makes it exciting too as you never know what the fuck might happen next. This was one of the best creative sams i've see. Noone seen this coming. Ninja

almost time for a real samurai or shogun coin Wink with some real strategy and longevity (tested all the way through code)

the 20% pos and 1 day min stake age would have been awesome with nja... she had some real potential

strategy 1 stay off cmc and exchanges till switch to 100% pos is successful so all who actually believe in, support the coin and mine from the start will be rewarded for it by being able to avoid the multipools ight through.

Agreed fonz. If you ever want to start a coin send me a pm maybe we can put together a dev team and make a real coin like you described without all the bs.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
new wallet wont sync. i deleted but wallet.dat too. bad enough i lost my ass to bittrex and now i'm gonna lose any shit coins i have in the wallet. WTF?

i backed up my og wallet.dat but as expected I lost close to half my coins because I was buying them on bittrex... obviously after the fork

I bought 48k days ago at 280 sat. those came to the wallet but now it wont synce. anything i bought yesterday and this morning are gone and that was before the crazy shit went down. i just worked 8hrs so didn't get to know and remove my coin before it shitted up. Seems I ate a .2btc dick on this one. I never spend more than i can't live without loosing. Somedays I hate fucking crypto. Scammy coins, scammy devs, and scammy fucking pools trying to fuck you out of btc. It also makes it exciting too as you never know what the fuck might happen next. This was one of the best creative sams i've see. Noone seen this coming. Ninja

almost time for a real samurai or shogun coin Wink with some real strategy and longevity (tested all the way through code)

the 20% pos and 1 day min stake age would have been awesome with nja... she had some real potential

strategy 1 stay off cmc and exchanges till switch to 100% pos is successful so all who actually believe in, support the coin and mine from the start will be rewarded for it by being able to avoid the multipools ight through.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/brajon/lists/crypto-list
1.2.1 doesnt work on windows 8.1
legendary
Kaspa

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
1.2.1 wallet not working on windows 8.1.runtime error every time i try to launch it
new wallet wont sync. i deleted all but wallet.dat too. bad enough i lost my ass to bittrex and now i'm gonna lose any shit coins i have in the wallet. WTF?
legendary
Kaspa
arrgg 1.2.1 seems to be stuck with 1600 blocks left to go
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
I hurried too much and I withdrew coins from Bittrex. So now i will seen them in wallet, when wallet will be on block around 16100 ?

E: Coins are already in wallet!
you were able to get your coins?

Yes, I withdrew my Ninja from Bittrex. Everything takes around 15 mins.
ok thanks i will try also was just little worried they would be lost
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
I hurried too much and I withdrew coins from Bittrex. So now i will seen them in wallet, when wallet will be on block around 16100 ?

Yes, I withdrew my Ninja from Bittrex. Everything takes around 15 mins.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
iseebitcoins.com
you should update the header/headline to 1.2.1 as well Cheesy
Yup, it's done  Smiley

I have send a PM to dedicated pool to ask them either upgrade or close. The bad fork wich is the longest has to stop and let place to the correct one.

Well, it's very late here, i have to go bed... see you in a couple of hours !
Crazy Ninja Drama when you wake up lol
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Yup, it's done  Smiley

I have send a PM to dedicated pool to ask them either upgrade or close. The bad fork wich is the longest has to stop and let place to the correct one.

Well, it's very late here, i have to go bed... see you in a couple of hours !
legendary
Kaspa
Pages:
Jump to: