Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X15Coin] [Pure POS Now][ Latest X15 Algorithm] |PoW/PoS|◆ On Bittrex◆ - page 2. (Read 39607 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Anyone have a working block explorer?

Sent 230K to BITtrex yesterday and although it says confirmed as being sent to BIT, it still hasn't arrived and BITtrex staff can't see it in chain? My guess is that the block chain may be screwed which is strange as it was still Staking.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Anyone have a working block explorer?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
another classic scam, at least 50 btc into his account. the next project is X45Security coin, this one will have better logo and a web site. it will have everything bitcoin have plus darkcoin, XC, litecoin combined. very high security coin even the FBI can't crack it. this one will be use by mafia, terrorist and drug dealers around the world. very high tech stuff.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Mr. develop a currency is no anonymity and innovation is the development of what plans are not up
Activity: 2
You are Dicegame do you need?
Sample Sites: http://w2coin.org/game/?unique=mXbAuZOEG5bXB9vS9W7C5N0oCoOvVf8C

The source of the game sold at affordable prices.

BTC Sale Price: 0.15BTC
Your coin: Denomination 0.5% of the total (this is investment)
Activity: 46
Scam is confirmed. Wtf, are you people blind?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Stu.id people, the twitter account X15_dev, is a fraud account to spread fud around the world, being reported and now is down, guys dont be fools the real account is https://twitter.com/X15COIN  i spend more than .5 btc trying to get up the coin, and some fools, continues put on big sell orders and i cant buy them anymore, you dont see the fake sell orders from people who wants buy at 100 sats. My god, if you lose your money here, you deserve it for sell to cheap. My lost at this time 1.5 btc. And im still holding and buying more. Support the coin and buy more now when is cheap, we gonna see 1600 sats soon or even more than that, i hope X15C reach 20,000 sats Smiley come on give a chance to this coin.

The dev himself published this account.
And now he sleeps. No response, nothing.

he's been quiet for a while now :/
Activity: 22
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1360
The dev is not sleeping. He is already working on the next "big" project - the X23E coin - or similar crap.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1360
Stu.id people, the twitter account X15_dev, is a fraud account to spread fud around the world, being reported and now is down, guys dont be fools the real account is https://twitter.com/X15COIN  i spend more than .5 btc trying to get up the coin, and some fools, continues put on big sell orders and i cant buy them anymore, you dont see the fake sell orders from people who wants buy at 100 sats. My god, if you lose your money here, you deserve it for sell to cheap. My lost at this time 1.5 btc. And im still holding and buying more. Support the coin and buy more now when is cheap, we gonna see 1600 sats soon or even more than that, i hope X15C reach 20,000 sats Smiley come on give a chance to this coin.

The dev himself published this account.
And now he sleeps. No response, nothing.

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

You're delusional. Did you read the OP? The account you claim was a "fraud account" is listed right there, on the first page. Reality check: your a bagholder, your coins are worthless.

I have made this helpful graphic:
legendary
Activity: 1148

Unfortunately, that's very hard to do. The dev hasn't posted anything since the 4th but when you check his profile, you'll see that he was online on the 7th.
This means that he is aware that the community is confused and anxious. And yet he's done nothing to allay their fears.
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
You guys have to keep in mind one of twitter accounts is a fraud
Activity: 77
So, what's next?
Dev was a scammer, old posts at twitter account has been deleted
talking shit, so much fud, and whales getting bigger,

sell and give me your coins
LOL, did u see dev's twitter account ?

yes but i dont get it

so what? you are listening people who cant give you straight answer about the dev? they say about deleted tweats, and so what ?

I still dont get it.
Last activity of dev: July 07, 2014, 07:06:31 PM
He's gone...
im out
legendary
Activity: 994
So, what's next?

yes but i dont get it

so what? you are listening people who cant give you straight answer about the dev? they say about deleted tweats, and so what ?

I still dont get it.
Last activity of dev: July 07, 2014, 07:06:31 PM
He's gone...
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Someone tell me, seriously if this coin is a sort of scam, 2 days ago was 1700sat, now is 200sat.
What's going on?

thanks.
So, what's next?

yes but i dont get it

I still dont get it.
legendary
Activity: 994
So, what's next?

yes but i dont get it