Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain - page 7. (Read 39363 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 106
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
how is the cctime going now? does it have an APP or any other product? the first DAPP seems to make no process now, really sad

I also can not find much updates from the CCTime project, maybe the dev team are busy with other things and they do not have much updates recently. I hope they can tell us something.
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
Asch chain was invited to attend the Tokensky Conference South Korea Session and reached strategic cooperation with many well-known institutions[2018/3/15]
https://medium.com/aschplatform/asch-chain-was-invited-to-attend-the-tokensky-conference-south-korea-session-and-reached-strategic-93b8ef92b0e1

so which kind of institution has asch cooperate with? will it make any help to the price? i heard of that too many people looking forward to asch rising now
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
I'm glad I bumped into this thread. As i understood XAS is very similar to a Lisk. Can someone explain in a few words XAS offers some new solutions or features? Or it's just a chinese clone of Lsk?

There are much difference between XAS and Lisk, for example, there are more than 4 Dapps developped on ASCH platform While there is zero for Lisk. The dev team of ASCH works very hard.

That is true, ASCH has developed SDK much faster than Lisk, also, ASCH network is very faster than lisk according to my experience and the website wallet is very friendly to users.
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
I'm glad I bumped into this thread. As i understood XAS is very similar to a Lisk. Can someone explain in a few words XAS offers some new solutions or features? Or it's just a chinese clone of Lsk?

There are much difference between XAS and Lisk, for example, there are more than 4 Dapps developped on ASCH platform While there is zero for Lisk. The dev team of ASCH works very hard.
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
Asch chain was invited to attend the Tokensky Conference South Korea Session and reached strategic cooperation with many well-known institutions[2018/3/15]
https://medium.com/aschplatform/asch-chain-was-invited-to-attend-the-tokensky-conference-south-korea-session-and-reached-strategic-93b8ef92b0e1
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
hi, whats the maximum supply of ASCH
According to the coinmarketcap.com, the total supply of XAS is 113583640, and the circulating volume is about 92083640, the rest of total supply will be mined in the next few years by the 101 delegates.

oh Ok, am guessing mining isnt opened to the public then

Actually, the mining is opened to the public, the is 101 delegate positions and every delegate can receive about 3 XAS per 16 minutes, including the transfer fee. If you get enough votes from other XAS holders to be top 101, you can run a server as a node.
Activity: 318
According to some news from Chinese government, the central bank of China is still researching the crypto market, and they are not very interested in it, so the Chinese market is going down. Any influence on this Chinese project?

As far as I know, ASCH is a solid project with a company that has been built for more than 2 years, I think Chinese government will not regulate this company, that means there is no much influence on it.

Thank you for your information, recently, there are many news from chinese government that more strict policy will be made to regulate this market including blocking IPs of exchanges by the Great Wall, is that true?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
According to the coinmarketcap.com, the total supply of XAS is 113583640, and the circulating volume is about 92083640, the rest of total supply will be mined in the next few years by the 101 delegates.

oh Ok, am guessing mining isnt opened to the public then
Activity: 113
Merit: 100
Activity: 70
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
2018 Global (Shanghai) Blockchain Application Entrepreneurship Competition — Competition Details

The purpose of the competition

From January 2018 to June 2018, the competition will fully integrate the forces of all sectors of the society. While searching for “blockchain” professional and technical talents, it will also explore more potential, valuable and influential blockschain innovation and entrepreneurship projects. There will be 400+ blockchain innovation and entrepreneurship projects, 150+ well-known investment institutions and investors, 100+ mainstream media, 50+ industry experts, 50+ venture capital leaders to participate.

Through this competition, we will achieve closer integration of blockchain technology with the Internet of Things, Big Data, AI, healthcare, finance, intellectual property, games, entertainment, and traditional Internet industries, to create a better environment and conditions for the implementation and promotion of the applications of blockchain.

https://medium.com/@AschPlatform/2018-global-shanghai-blockchain-application-entrepreneurship-competition-competition-details-13e2af845d5c
glad to see Asch is spreading its influence across the blockchain world, i think this competion will make more people know asch and wist it have a big success
Activity: 518
Merit: 18
2018 Global (Shanghai) Blockchain Application Entrepreneurship Competition — Competition Details

The purpose of the competition

From January 2018 to June 2018, the competition will fully integrate the forces of all sectors of the society. While searching for “blockchain” professional and technical talents, it will also explore more potential, valuable and influential blockschain innovation and entrepreneurship projects. There will be 400+ blockchain innovation and entrepreneurship projects, 150+ well-known investment institutions and investors, 100+ mainstream media, 50+ industry experts, 50+ venture capital leaders to participate.

Through this competition, we will achieve closer integration of blockchain technology with the Internet of Things, Big Data, AI, healthcare, finance, intellectual property, games, entertainment, and traditional Internet industries, to create a better environment and conditions for the implementation and promotion of the applications of blockchain.

https://medium.com/@AschPlatform/2018-global-shanghai-blockchain-application-entrepreneurship-competition-competition-details-13e2af845d5c
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
I put my xas web wallet on lock until block 10 million.. how do I unlock my wallet?

İt will be automatically turned on when the 10 m block arrives.
But that is over 400 days from now.. I would like to unlock before that..

lol, maybe the price will rocket to the moon after 400 days, and i think you will rejoice that you lock for such a long time, anyway, there is nothing you can do but just wait
Activity: 100
Merit: 100
According to some news from Chinese government, the central bank of China is still researching the crypto market, and they are not very interested in it, so the Chinese market is going down. Any influence on this Chinese project?

As far as I know, ASCH is a solid project with a company that has been built for more than 2 years, I think Chinese government will not regulate this company, that means there is no much influence on it.
Activity: 318
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
I put my xas web wallet on lock until block 10 million.. how do I unlock my wallet?

Unfortunately this is not possible!

Yes, if you lock your wallet with a certain block height, you can not unlock it before it reaches, I think you should read the information before doing that, you can also receive XAS or vote for somebody.
Activity: 980
Merit: 152

Unfortunately this is not possible!
Activity: 98

Activity: 980
Merit: 152

Pages:
Jump to: