Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain - page 9. (Read 39363 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 134
What is Asch Platform?[2018/3/6]
https://themerkle.com/what-is-asch-platform/

glad to the team posted articles on the western mediums to introduce Asch, this maybe a sign that the team pay attention to the oversea promotion
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
Activity: 113
Merit: 100
Asch was invited to attend the 2018 Spring International Blockchain Application Forum and Experts Summit[2018/3/3]
https://medium.com/aschplatform/asch-was-invited-to-attend-the-2018-spring-international-blockchain-application-forum-and-experts-63719f42ea48

Great news for ASCH holder, the dev team are working very hard as I can see. What about the CCTime? I can not see much updates from this dev team and also the price of XCT is dropping.
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Asch was invited to attend the 2018 Spring International Blockchain Application Forum and Experts Summit

2018 Spring International Blockchain Application Forum and Experts Summit jointly hosted by Bitfily and walian.cn was grandly held on February 28 in World Food City, Shenzhen, China.

Asch COO, Mr. Zhang Detao, Secretary-General of the Global (Shanghai) Blockchain Application Entrepreneurship Competition Organizing Committee, attended the event on behalf of Asch and the Global Blockchain Entrepreneurship Competition Organizing Committee and expressed his views and opinions at the round table.

This conference mainly aims to further explore and implement the applications of blockchain technology in major fields such as Internet of Things, big data, AI, healthcare, finance, intellectual property, games, entertainment and the traditional Internet, as well as how to preemptively layout and implement blockchain technology landed, thus gaining a strategic advantage in the battle for innovation.

Asch, the leading decentralized application platform in China, efficiently, flexibly, safely and greatly reduces the threshold of developers and allows more people to participate in the blockchain and accelerate the popularization of technology.

As the first chain of domestic side-chain technology, through the use of “SPV wedge” technology, Asch not only achieves plug and play, but also reduces the size of the same blockchain data. It has great advantages in security, scalability, low cost, flexibility, ease of use, and performance.

Asch COO Zhang Detao said that in the past year, Asch focused on technological development and made considerable progress, but there is a lack of marketing. In 2018, Asch will bring its market and operations into the focus of its work, including listing on world first class exchanges, reaching strategic cooperation with more listed companies and large institutions, restructuring Asch’s global brand image, setting up an overseas operation team, enhancing global influence through the linkage of leaders of various countries, entering colleges and universities and actively assuming social responsibilities.

https://medium.com/aschplatform/asch-was-invited-to-attend-the-2018-spring-international-blockchain-application-forum-and-experts-63719f42ea48

Great news from the dev team, I think the value of asch has been proved once again since more and more conferences are held with asch showing up. And the community are growing after more and more people know its value, so I will choose to hold my xas and treat it as a long term investment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
i heard that the team announced xas will list on the top 5 exchange on 2018, do you guys know the exact time? i hope its not the near time since the market is bad

Where did you see or hear this (can you post proof)?  I'd like to think Asch should be able to at least get on Huobi or Okex...

I just read somewhere that listing on huobi or okex will cost a lot, for example, if you want to get listed on huobi by voting, you need to buy at least 2.3 billion HT, which is about 4.6 billion usd. That is not easy for asch in my opinion.

I think you are slightly off Cheesy Imagine it would really be the case that you had to pay 4.6 billion USD for a listing. I doubt Huobi would still be around Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Asch was invited to attend the 2018 Spring International Blockchain Application Forum and Experts Summit

2018 Spring International Blockchain Application Forum and Experts Summit jointly hosted by Bitfily and walian.cn was grandly held on February 28 in World Food City, Shenzhen, China.

Asch COO, Mr. Zhang Detao, Secretary-General of the Global (Shanghai) Blockchain Application Entrepreneurship Competition Organizing Committee, attended the event on behalf of Asch and the Global Blockchain Entrepreneurship Competition Organizing Committee and expressed his views and opinions at the round table.

This conference mainly aims to further explore and implement the applications of blockchain technology in major fields such as Internet of Things, big data, AI, healthcare, finance, intellectual property, games, entertainment and the traditional Internet, as well as how to preemptively layout and implement blockchain technology landed, thus gaining a strategic advantage in the battle for innovation.

Asch, the leading decentralized application platform in China, efficiently, flexibly, safely and greatly reduces the threshold of developers and allows more people to participate in the blockchain and accelerate the popularization of technology.

As the first chain of domestic side-chain technology, through the use of “SPV wedge” technology, Asch not only achieves plug and play, but also reduces the size of the same blockchain data. It has great advantages in security, scalability, low cost, flexibility, ease of use, and performance.

Asch COO Zhang Detao said that in the past year, Asch focused on technological development and made considerable progress, but there is a lack of marketing. In 2018, Asch will bring its market and operations into the focus of its work, including listing on world first class exchanges, reaching strategic cooperation with more listed companies and large institutions, restructuring Asch’s global brand image, setting up an overseas operation team, enhancing global influence through the linkage of leaders of various countries, entering colleges and universities and actively assuming social responsibilities.

Activity: 280
Merit: 122
What does lock in do? why do we have to do it for airdrops? Do we have to do it for every airdrops?
it depands on the projects how to make it promotion stratefy, most dapps based on asch will airdrop to the xas holders that lock their wallet to an exact time, but there are also projects need us to bind our wallet
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
What does lock in do? why do we have to do it for airdrops? Do we have to do it for every airdrops?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
i heard that the team announced xas will list on the top 5 exchange on 2018, do you guys know the exact time? i hope its not the near time since the market is bad

Where did you see or hear this (can you post proof)?  I'd like to think Asch should be able to at least get on Huobi or Okex...

I just read somewhere that listing on huobi or okex will cost a lot, for example, if you want to get listed on huobi by voting, you need to buy at least 2.3 billion HT, which is about 4.6 billion usd. That is not easy for asch in my opinion.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Hi,

can someone answer me these questions please?

1. Who is the team behind this project? Wasn't able to find any info on their website?
2. What is the max supply. What i see so far it is not constant as the total supply, (coinmarketcap) goes up daily.
3. Why do i get a google chrome warning message "not safe" page when i enter ashe's homepage?

Thx in avance for the answers.
Activity: 318

Activity: 247
Merit: 5
hello i need to compare between bitcoin white and asch any help?
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
Activity: 172
Anyone can tell me where to trade XCT?
I wanna sell some XCT to get some XAS

No XAS no airdrop for me  Embarrassed
the asdbi.com which was the largest exchange to trade XCT announced it closed today, and we can turn to b-i.top to trade, besides, i think its unwise to sell XCT just to get airdrop coins
i also think its not the propriate time to sell XCT, but if its XAS, say it again, i believe XAS will pump at least 10x in the following months, so transfer XCT to XAS may be a good choice
XAS is the best choice if you want to invest in some side chain project, many dapps based on XAS will be developed, XAS is the basic ground.

I know there are many Dapps based on ASCH network including CCTime and some others, but I can not see much latest news from these projects, Maybe these Chinese dev team are on their holidays.
yes, its Spring Festival days ago, and now the holiday is over, most people come back to their work, we can expect more this year
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
 very interested to join this project,can wait to see the good progress of this project, hopefully it works very well
Anyone can tell me where to trade XCT?
I wanna sell some XCT to get some XAS

No XAS no airdrop for me  Embarrassed
the asdbi.com which was the largest exchange to trade XCT announced it closed today, and we can turn to b-i.top to trade, besides, i think its unwise to sell XCT just to get airdrop coins
i also think its not the propriate time to sell XCT, but if its XAS, say it again, i believe XAS will pump at least 10x in the following months, so transfer XCT to XAS may be a good choice
XAS is the best choice if you want to invest in some side chain project, many dapps based on XAS will be developed, XAS is the basic ground.

I know there are many Dapps based on ASCH network including CCTime and some others, but I can not see much latest news from these projects, Maybe these Chinese dev team are on their holidays.
Activity: 100
When Asch coin is going to be listed on Binance or Bittrex ?

It seems the bittrex is not very hot after some service issues a few months ago, and binnace also has a technical problem which lead to a 24 hours maintance.

That is true, Also, binnace ban the Chinese IP visit its website a few weeks ago, and now I think the huobi.pro will be the next big exchange.
When Asch coin is going to be listed on Binance or Bittrex ?

It seems the bittrex is not very hot after some service issues a few months ago, and binnace also has a technical problem which lead to a 24 hours maintance.
Pages:
Jump to: