Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain - page 8. (Read 39363 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I put my xas web wallet on lock until block 10 million.. how do I unlock my wallet?
Activity: 134
Merit: 106
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
i read from the official forum that the Asch forum has an APP, and already updated to a new version, but i cant find it from my APPstore, anyone who know where can we get it?

If you read the latest news from the ASCH forum, bbs.asch.io, you will find that information, the APP is under test now and there is only Android version, it is nit so easy for a new APP listed on Appstore.
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
i read from the official forum that the Asch forum has an APP, and already updated to a new version, but i cant find it from my APPstore, anyone who know where can we get it?
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
How do we get airdrops ? Do we just need to have our xas tokens in the xas wallet?

Since there will be many Dapps developed Based on ASCH platform, You will get different airdrop coins from these projects, the only thing you should do is keeping ASCH on your wallet and locking it.

Is the web wallet a good place to store xas to get the airdrops?

The web wallet is a good place, I use this wallet for more than one year, it is safe and reliable, of course, you will receive airdrop tokens if you lock your wallet balance with specific block height in the future.
Also what is the purpose of putting your wallet in lock position?
How do we get airdrops ? Do we just need to have our xas tokens in the xas wallet?

Since there will be many Dapps developed Based on ASCH platform, You will get different airdrop coins from these projects, the only thing you should do is keeping ASCH on your wallet and locking it.

Is the web wallet a good place to store xas to get the airdrops?
Merit: 100
how is the cctime going now? does it have an APP or any other product? the first DAPP seems to make no process now, really sad
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
Where is the best place to keep up to date with upcoming airdrops on Asch platform ? Any advice ?

Maybe you can visit their forum or subscribe their facebook or twitter, also you can join in the telegram channel or wechat group, at last, if you keep an eye on this thread, you will keep update on this information.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670
#birdgang
Where is the best place to keep up to date with upcoming airdrops on Asch platform ? Any advice ?
Activity: 134
Merit: 106

Activity: 318
Merit: 250
I think the prospect of Asch is good. I hope it will meet the expectations of the people. I will keep a close eye on more updates of Asch.

If you want to get the latest news from the dev team or the ASCH community, it is better to join in their telegram or wechat group, also you can visit their forum, it is much hotter there.
Activity: 236
Merit: 11
I think the prospect of Asch is good. I hope it will meet the expectations of the people. I will keep a close eye on more updates of Asch.
i heard that the team announced xas will list on the top 5 exchange on 2018, do you guys know the exact time? i hope its not the near time since the market is bad

Where did you see or hear this (can you post proof)?  I'd like to think Asch should be able to at least get on Huobi or Okex...

I just read somewhere that listing on huobi or okex will cost a lot, for example, if you want to get listed on huobi by voting, you need to buy at least 2.3 billion HT, which is about 4.6 billion usd. That is not easy for asch in my opinion.

I think you are slightly off Cheesy Imagine it would really be the case that you had to pay 4.6 billion USD for a listing. I doubt Huobi would still be around Wink

Cheesy  yeah, I'm assuming gomei meant AT MOST 2.3 million HT because the total supply doesn't even exceed 500 million...Even still, that's just the voting cost, if they were to pay straight to get listed (without vote) its not going to cost $1 million +.  I've heard of several hundred thousands as numbers being thrown around for exchange listings, but it could also be just a five digit number as well.

I don't think the team wants to spend that much while the share price is this low.  Maybe when Asch breaks out or the next bull run comes, and each share is valued at say $10, they may be more open to paying for exchange listing, but I'm just speculating.
huobi already changed its rules to vote for listing, but it still need lots of money, i think it will be impossible to list on huobi under this rule, but it may happen that the team already made an agreement with huobi
Activity: 318
i heard that the team announced xas will list on the top 5 exchange on 2018, do you guys know the exact time? i hope its not the near time since the market is bad

Where did you see or hear this (can you post proof)?  I'd like to think Asch should be able to at least get on Huobi or Okex...

I just read somewhere that listing on huobi or okex will cost a lot, for example, if you want to get listed on huobi by voting, you need to buy at least 2.3 billion HT, which is about 4.6 billion usd. That is not easy for asch in my opinion.

I think you are slightly off Cheesy Imagine it would really be the case that you had to pay 4.6 billion USD for a listing. I doubt Huobi would still be around Wink

Cheesy  yeah, I'm assuming gomei meant AT MOST 2.3 million HT because the total supply doesn't even exceed 500 million...Even still, that's just the voting cost, if they were to pay straight to get listed (without vote) its not going to cost $1 million +.  I've heard of several hundred thousands as numbers being thrown around for exchange listings, but it could also be just a five digit number as well.

I don't think the team wants to spend that much while the share price is this low.  Maybe when Asch breaks out or the next bull run comes, and each share is valued at say $10, they may be more open to paying for exchange listing, but I'm just speculating.
Activity: 113
What is Asch Platform?[2018/3/6]
https://themerkle.com/what-is-asch-platform/

glad to the team posted articles on the western mediums to introduce Asch, this maybe a sign that the team pay attention to the oversea promotion

Yes, the telegram chanel are very hot now with more than 20000 members, was there a telegram bounty campaign that made this channel so hot?
i think this shall owe to the bounty campaign, and this ANN will also have many posts if there be a campaign, will it be possible?

Yes, I think there should be some telegram bounties that so many members joined in that channel in such a shot time, I know this project is very hot in China, but I think there should be more oversea promotion, that is a good step.

It is strange that if there was a telegram bounty, why there is not such information on this thread? So I do not think that is an official bounty campaign, maybe there are other reasons for that, such as free airdrops from the community.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

glad to the team posted articles on the western mediums to introduce Asch, this maybe a sign that the team pay attention to the oversea promotion

Yes, the telegram chanel are very hot now with more than 20000 members, was there a telegram bounty campaign that made this channel so hot?
i think this shall owe to the bounty campaign, and this ANN will also have many posts if there be a campaign, will it be possible?

Yes, I think there should be some telegram bounties that so many members joined in that channel in such a shot time, I know this project is very hot in China, but I think there should be more oversea promotion, that is a good step.

legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: