Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain - page 21. (Read 39363 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I think you can find it on the "personal information" tab, where you set your second secret, do not forget to sign in your wallet on the website, you can not do it with your APP wallet.

Could you please give the link where I have to sign in my wallet ? I successfully set the lock position and from the instructions from that medium article I get, that there is nothing more to do to be eligible for the airdrop Huh
you just need to lock your wallet higher than 4600000, before which you should ensure your wallet have more than 100XAS, then you need do nothing, just wait for the free airdrop coins

Hi,

I have some doubts about the second CCtime airdrop, in the Detailed Rules for CCTime Airdrop stage II: https://medium.com/aschplatform/detailed-rules-for-cctime-airdrop-stage-ii-dce4cbb35837

In the bottom of the information is this:
"If you don’t understand, you can directly lock the wallet to the height of the 4600000. Only the balance of the account is not less than 500 XAS can participate in the airdrop"

So Im little confusing if I can applied to the airdrop, I just have 400 XAS.

Thank you

this information was not updated in time, the minimum balance is 100xas, you can go to www.cctime.org for the lastest news

Thank you
I can not transfer xct from my wallet to join the airdrop even though it is enough. What should I do? I think the wallet is a problem with signing but I do not know how to solve it.

What type of problema do you have?
I just applied to the airdrop, I think that everthing was all right.

Activity: 980
Merit: 152
I can not transfer xct from my wallet to join the airdrop even though it is enough. What should I do? I think the wallet is a problem with signing but I do not know how to solve it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Hi,

Maybe you can answer my question. Since xas is a dpos coin where can I find the delegates and do I get a share of the revenue like ark or lisk do ?
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
I think you can find it on the "personal information" tab, where you set your second secret, do not forget to sign in your wallet on the website, you can not do it with your APP wallet.

Could you please give the link where I have to sign in my wallet ? I successfully set the lock position and from the instructions from that medium article I get, that there is nothing more to do to be eligible for the airdrop Huh
you just need to lock your wallet higher than 4600000, before which you should ensure your wallet have more than 100XAS, then you need do nothing, just wait for the free airdrop coins

Hi,

I have some doubts about the second CCtime airdrop, in the Detailed Rules for CCTime Airdrop stage II: https://medium.com/aschplatform/detailed-rules-for-cctime-airdrop-stage-ii-dce4cbb35837

"If you don’t understand, you can directly lock the wallet to the height of the 4600000. Only the balance of the account is not less than 500 XAS can participate in the airdrop"

Thank you

this information was not updated in time, the minimum balance is 100xas, you can go to www.cctime.org for the lastest news

Hi,

Thank you
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
it seems the kimicoin would make another airdrop to XAS holders, its really wonderful, i expect this

Do you know any excjanges that will support this airdrop? Or I have to withdraw all my XAS to the wallet in order to be eligible to the airdrop coins?
Activity: 172
it seems the kimicoin would make another airdrop to XAS holders, its really wonderful, i expect this
Activity: 201
i heard that there will be a kimicoin based on Asch which is used to raise a cat, does anyone know more details?
sounds interesting, something like the ethereum cat, right? will it make the blockchain stucked? i am willing to see it coming out
Will it influence the network just like eth cat did weeks ago? will the cat be used for other aims or just for play and attracting eyes?
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
i heard that there will be a kimicoin based on Asch which is used to raise a cat, does anyone know more details?
sounds interesting, something like the ethereum cat, right? will it make the blockchain stucked? i am willing to see it coming out
i think this will not happen, first, Asch users is much less than eth, the second and more important is that Asch chain can handle more transactions than eth, so i am really expecting this
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Voting to get free XCT[2017/12/26]
Bit-z.com is holding a vote activity for everyone to vote for CCTime. If CCTime vote went through, you can share 20 million XCT awards with others. The maximum is 200VTC per person. Deadline: 2017-12-31 15:00.
Activity link: https://www.bit-z.com/vote2/live

I have voted XAS with my bitz account, it seems a little difficult since there are no much sell order of VTC, I tried many times and finally succeeded, I hope the bitz can list the XCT since I think it is very promising though the price is low now.

I have also voted, I do not have to buy some VTC since the exchange gave me some a few moneths ago, I do not remember why they did this, maybe some promotion activities, I hope the value of XCT can be realized by more and more investors.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Voting to get free XCT[2017/12/26]
Bit-z.com is holding a vote activity for everyone to vote for CCTime. If CCTime vote went through, you can share 20 million XCT awards with others. The maximum is 200VTC per person. Deadline: 2017-12-31 15:00.
Activity link: https://www.bit-z.com/vote2/live

I have voted XAS with my bitz account, it seems a little difficult since there are no much sell order of VTC, I tried many times and finally succeeded, I hope the bitz can list the XCT since I think it is very promising though the price is low now.
Activity: 134
Merit: 106
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Thank you for the quick response. I want to get to know to Asch and I already read the white paper, but I still want to stay tuned and updated with personal opinions about Asch. What can you recommend if I want to get in contact with Asch Hodlers ?

The most effective way is the official forum, where you can see the dev team members and a lot of holders or followers, you can read latest news or updates from there, and you can also see different discussion about this projects, here is the link: bbs.asch.so
Merit: 122
Thank you for the quick response. I want to get to know to Asch and I already read the white paper, but I still want to stay tuned and updated with personal opinions about Asch. What can you recommend if I want to get in contact with Asch Hodlers ?
you can go to the official forum for more information, also you can join the slack or reddit, on the first page, find @Aschplatform, his signature has all the medium link
Activity: 2
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Can anybody tell me if you get forging rewards such as you get at Lisk? At Lisk delegates share a certain amount with voters! I wonder if Asch`s DPOS works the same?
no, they dont share rewards with voters, the official team take 25% rewards which they say will use to community development, but who knows where the money go
Activity: 2
Can anybody tell me if you get forging rewards such as you get at Lisk? At Lisk delegates share a certain amount with voters! I wonder if Asch`s DPOS works the same?
Pages:
Jump to: