Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain - page 23. (Read 39363 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
since a friend of mine and me cann't access the asch wallet even if we have submitted several times the passphrases i just
want to ask you if we have to insert the words in lowercase, uppercase or eventually we have to leave a space betwen a word and another?

Thank in advance
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
Asch chain founder Shan Qingfeng won “China Blockchain Industry Selection 2017” outstanding individual award][2017/12/23]
https://medium.com/aschplatform/asch-chain-founder-shan-qingfeng-won-china-blockchain-industry-selection-2017-outstanding-ebd08f2975b0

Asch Weekly Report (Dec-22–2017) and Plans for Upcoming Weekly Video Streaming][2017/12/22]
https://medium.com/aschplatform/asch-weekly-report-dec-22-2017-5375fbbf3a27
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
Asch chain founder Shan Qingfeng won “China Blockchain Industry Selection 2017” outstanding individual award

Shan Qingfeng, the founder of Asch chain, won the outstanding individual award in the “ Awarding Ceremony of China Blockchain Industry Selection 2017” in Beijing on December 23, 2017.

The ceremony was held by China High-tech Industrialization Research Association and Blockchain Industry Alliance(CIABA) and invited Software Engineering Center of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Experts Group on Network and Information Security of National Internet Information Office, Energy Research Institute(ERI) of National Development and Reform Commission(NDRC), Management Center of National Computer Network and Information Security, China Electronics Standardization Institute(CEI), China Smart City Industry Alliance(CSCITY) and other relevant departments to attend the conference, which can be described as a strong lineup.

The theme of this conference is to develop high technology, realize industrialization, and further promote the construction of eco-system of technological achievements evaluation of blockchain, realize wider application of blockchain industry, and actively implement the requirements put forward by the general secretary Xi Jinping in 19th CPC National Congress: We should promote the in-depth integration of the Internet, big data, artificial intelligence and real economy, foster new growth points and create new momentum, and contribute to the construction of science and technology, network power, digital China and smart society. The conference blows the assembly that the blockchain should work for taking targeted measures to help people lift themselves out of poverty through industry and developing green economy.

https://medium.com/aschplatform/asch-chain-founder-shan-qingfeng-won-china-blockchain-industry-selection-2017-outstanding-ebd08f2975b0
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
does the community prepared any activities to celebrate the Christmas and new year? i see many projects have some plans
i read from the above that the team will have a signature bounty, but more details need to be released
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
does the community prepared any activities to celebrate the Christmas and new year? i see many projects have some plans
Activity: 134
Merit: 106
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
is there any exchange list xct tokens? where can i trade them since i have already got some?

I also want to know where can I trade my xct, I joined in the XCT airdrop round 1 and I just want to know the price now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
the xas price rise a lot as the correction is over, now we can expect the price hit $5 in the following weeks
if XAS can be listed on a large exchange like Biannce or Bittrex, its even not suprised the price will hit $10
I agree with you, but it is much harder to be listed on Binance or bittrex now for XAS since they would like to list new coins and you need to PAY a lot of money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
the xas price rise a lot as the correction is over, now we can expect the price hit $5 in the following weeks
if XAS can be listed on a large exchange like Biannce or Bittrex, its even not suprised the price will hit $10
Activity: 192
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
it seems the airdrop rule has been changed, the minimum balance of XAS is 100 now and we need not bind our wallet if we lock position

You are right, the rules are still in discussion and modification, but it will not take so much time and it will be released soon. Just stay tuned.
it seems the airdrop rule has been changed, the minimum balance of XAS is 100 now and we need not bind our wallet if we lock position
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
so why dont you give the official website link directly? this one is much better than before but still full of txt, will you decrease the words as many as possible?
yes, i would not see the second times after as i was drawned by full screen txt, i think the dev team still need to optimize this website
Activity: 252
so why dont you give the official website link directly? this one is much better than before but still full of txt, will you decrease the words as many as possible?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I know the ASCH community are very active and the dev team are very powerful, but I do not know why some big exchanges including bittrex and binnance has not list this coin.
lol, maybe thire eyes are blind, i think this situation will be changed as our power grow stronger, the more active we are, the more chip Asch have to list on big exchanges
I have heard that the dev team should pay a lot money to the exchanges, I think the dev team or marketing team have enough money to pay, is that true?
I know the ASCH community are very active and the dev team are very powerful, but I do not know why some big exchanges including bittrex and binnance has not list this coin.
lol, maybe thire eyes are blind, i think this situation will be changed as our power grow stronger, the more active we are, the more chip Asch have to list on big exchanges
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Pages:
Jump to: