Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain - page 25. (Read 39363 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
it seems the details about round 2 airdrop of cctime has released, could dev update it here? i wonder what has changed
do you guys know whats of the price of XCT tokens? can we make a considerable profit from ths airdrop?
Merit: 122
the price pump a lot today, but it just was covered by those which double in one day, anyway, it set a new record to the fiat
yes, setting a new price record is not an easy way for asch, but i think the price will not stop to surpass $10 in the following months, lets just wait to see
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
it seems the details about round 2 airdrop of cctime has released, could dev update it here? i wonder what has changed
Activity: 242
the price pump a lot today, but it just was covered by those which double in one day, anyway, it set a new record to the fiat
Activity: 192
I cannot find the information about how to participate in this airdrop. Can someone please explain or post a link where I can read about it?
the rule of secrond round airdrop has not announced, i think we can find the latest news on the official forum: bbs.asch.so
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I cannot find the information about how to participate in this airdrop. Can someone please explain or post a link where I can read about it?
The second round of XCT airdrop hasnt began, and announcement will be made on Dec. 25, I'm waiting for it too.
Activity: 144
Activity: 350
How does it work? i mean what do i have to do to have theese tokens.
Activity: 398
Airdrop of XCT is very successful, and the price of xct is amazing, when will the round 1 airdrop of xct will begin? cant wait now.
Same here, waiting for the next airdrop round.
Activity: 172
Airdrop of XCT is very successful, and the price of xct is amazing, when will the round 1 airdrop of xct will begin? cant wait now.
round 1 already ended, round 2 will happen later this month, its heard of that the rules will be changed, i just want to know what should we do
its already 17th now, if round 2 really happen this month, why is there still no announcement realeased? i hope the team can make things clear
Merit: 122
round 1 already ended, round 2 will happen later this month, its heard of that the rules will be changed, i just want to know what should we do
Activity: 364
It seems the XAS will go to the moon, the price is more than one dollar. I think the community is very active, and the dev team is also very hard with a lot of code updates on github.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Activity: 318
Asch has been doing a great job showing progress and giving updates so I'm completely fine with this laying low while everything else booms.  This growth that we are experiencing currently is organic and this gem of a cryptocurrency is misunderstood by many, but that will change in time.

Bigger exchanges will inevitably come and the progress reports will only get better for Asch.  Stay patient, enjoy the ride, and try to spread the word to western culture people where you can.
Its been a steady organic growth though, rather than the usually hyped growth that results in a heavy crash.

Yeah, and TBH, this is the preferred kind of growth that's sustainable that doesn't come with a sizable pull back.  But even at this price Asch is still significantly undervalued when you compare the marketcap to it's direct DPOS competitors, as well as the marketcap of it's overall platform competitors.

Alot of people seem to forget the upside this coin had when it had much more liquidity.  That's like one of the best part to me, because the quality of this project is becoming undeniable, the team is becoming more transparent everyday.  Western world people can now clearly associate a face to the Asch founder, as well as see him participate in big blockchain events.  The team continues to plug away under the radar, and have they have a significant head start on many blockchain projects...Liquidity will come and when it does the floodgates may open significantly.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Asch has been doing a great job showing progress and giving updates so I'm completely fine with this laying low while everything else booms.  This growth that we are experiencing currently is organic and this gem of a cryptocurrency is misunderstood by many, but that will change in time.

Bigger exchanges will inevitably come and the progress reports will only get better for Asch.  Stay patient, enjoy the ride, and try to spread the word to western culture people where you can.
Its been a steady organic growth though, rather than the usually hyped growth that results in a heavy crash.
when will the round 2 airdrop of cctime begin? and is there any difference with the first round, those who bound before need to bound the wallet again?
Activity: 318
Asch has been doing a great job showing progress and giving updates so I'm completely fine with this laying low while everything else booms.  This growth that we are experiencing currently is organic and this gem of a cryptocurrency is misunderstood by many, but that will change in time.

Bigger exchanges will inevitably come and the progress reports will only get better for Asch.  Stay patient, enjoy the ride, and try to spread the word to western culture people where you can.
Activity: 602
Why xas still stay in place while other altcoins skyrocket, time is limited, does anyone know what's the team doing now

Yes, not only with XAS, there are other projects that are also parked in relation to value. This market to be an investor has to have patience
is there anyone who knows when will the round 2 airdrop of cctime happen, i think its better be soon while people still pay attention
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Why xas still stay in place while other altcoins skyrocket, time is limited, does anyone know what's the team doing now
Many token's price have doubled those days, but xas is still keeping  a line. I would also like to know what is the team doing.
Since the price of btc and ETH are pumping. if the price stay in line, the fait value is growing, so I think it is a good news for XAS investors.
Pages:
Jump to: