Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain - page 22. (Read 39363 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
What happened? the price of xas has dropped a lot today, not only because the jump of btc due to the rumor that bad policies will be released by Korean government, xas jumped by itself.
its normal that the market will dump and pump, especially almost all coins have a deep fall today, i think it will last no longer than 3 days
the price may back $1 again, i read from the official forum that the live show yesterday disappoint many investors, they may lose confidence in this coin
Activity: 242
What happened? the price of xas has dropped a lot today, not only because the jump of btc due to the rumor that bad policies will be released by Korean government, xas jumped by itself.
its normal that the market will dump and pump, especially almost all coins have a deep fall today, i think it will last no longer than 3 days
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Activity: 100
it seems the airdrop rule has been changed, the minimum balance of XAS is 100 now and we need not bind our wallet if we lock position
That is Great news for small XAS holders, the price of xas has pumped a lot a few weeks ago and 300 XAS means much money for me. I can bind my walLet now.
can i use imtoken wallet to participate in the round 2 cctime airdrop with my eos, i dont know how to bind with my wallet
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
Voting to get free XCT[2017/12/26]
Bit-z.com is holding a vote activity for everyone to vote for CCTime. If CCTime vote went through, you can share 20 million XCT awards with others. The maximum is 200VTC per person. Deadline: 2017-12-31 15:00.
Activity link: https://www.bit-z.com/vote2/live

so how can i get vct coins to vote? i see the process is lees than 5%, i am afraid it will not get through
do you vote for cctime, i think all of us should move up, especially those xct holders, little by little, we will make a big difference
yes, bit-z is a promising exchange, i think listing on it will do a great help to XCT, if you have some XCT, then voting for XCT is voting for yourself
Activity: 280
I think you can find it on the "personal information" tab, where you set your second secret, do not forget to sign in your wallet on the website, you can not do it with your APP wallet.

Could you please give the link where I have to sign in my wallet ? I successfully set the lock position and from the instructions from that medium article I get, that there is nothing more to do to be eligible for the airdrop Huh
you just need to lock your wallet higher than 4600000, before which you should ensure your wallet have more than 100XAS, then you need do nothing, just wait for the free airdrop coins
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670
#birdgang
I think you can find it on the "personal information" tab, where you set your second secret, do not forget to sign in your wallet on the website, you can not do it with your APP wallet.

Could you please give the link where I have to sign in my wallet ? I successfully set the lock position and from the instructions from that medium article I get, that there is nothing more to do to be eligible for the airdrop Huh
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
Bit-z.com is holding a vote activity for everyone to vote for CCTime. If CCTime vote went through, you can share 20 million XCT awards with others. The maximum is 200VTC per person. Deadline: 2017-12-31 15:00.

so how can i get vct coins to vote? i see the process is lees than 5%, i am afraid it will not get through
do you vote for cctime, i think all of us should move up, especially those xct holders, little by little, we will make a big difference
Activity: 252
Merit: 101

you may buy through OTC trade on bit-z, and you will get the 200 vct back if the vote dont go through, you wont lost anything anyway

Activity: 150
Activity: 113
Hi,

How can i set the lock position in the Asch wallet?
I dont see it anywhere in the wallet.

Thank you
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hi,

How can i set the lock position in the Asch wallet?
I dont see it anywhere in the wallet.

Thank you
Activity: 172
since a friend of mine and me cann't access the asch wallet even if we have submitted several times the passphrases i just
want to ask you if we have to insert the words in lowercase, uppercase or eventually we have to leave a space betwen a word and another?

Thank in advance

Just insert the passphrase as same that the system share you, the 12 words have a space between each word and all are lowercase.
yes, i think most just save the secrect and copy them every time we use it, no one will insert them one by one, its too troublesome
Activity: 318
This needs more press since it's a product of the Asch platform AND it's become a pretty decent size exchange, it's pretty much become the best exchange for Asch by volume:

https://support.bit-z.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004669694--Announcement-CCTime-Cryptocurrency-Time-Vote-for-Launch
Activity: 420
With so many rewards and so active development I realise that Asch is one of the most undervalued coins and is very perspective one to hold in the 2018!
It costed only 1 cent at the start of the trading on exchanges in the may 2017)))
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
Asch Weekly Report (Dec-22–2017) and Plans for Upcoming Weekly Video Streaming][2017/12/22]
https://medium.com/aschplatform/asch-weekly-report-dec-22-2017-5375fbbf3a27

I think you will want to edit that article to properly display links.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Asch Weekly Report (Dec-22–2017) and Plans for Upcoming Weekly Video Streaming][2017/12/22]
https://medium.com/aschplatform/asch-weekly-report-dec-22-2017-5375fbbf3a27
That is very cool, I am glad to see the latest news from the dev team, I can see the dev team is working hard for this project, that make me very confident to hold XAS.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
since a friend of mine and me cann't access the asch wallet even if we have submitted several times the passphrases i just
want to ask you if we have to insert the words in lowercase, uppercase or eventually we have to leave a space betwen a word and another?

Thank in advance

Just insert the passphrase as same that the system share you, the 12 words have a space between each word and all are lowercase.
Pages:
Jump to: