Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain - page 26. (Read 39363 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 122
It is a very good activity to encourage trading of XCT, and may bring more attraction to XAS, but the volume of the exchange is too small.
i have never heard of this exchange, is it reliable? whats the XCT price? is there other exchange that list XCT?
i think the price will be very low, its totally free and many people get millions of xct, i think tis price will be 100x in one or two years

i agree with you, there are some coins that worth nothing at first but now they get thousands of times growth, i think xct has the potential to be this
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
It is a very good activity to encourage trading of XCT, and may bring more attraction to XAS, but the volume of the exchange is too small.
i have never heard of this exchange, is it reliable? whats the XCT price? is there other exchange that list XCT?
i think the price will be very low, its totally free and many people get millions of xct, i think tis price will be 100x in one or two years
Activity: 242
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
Where is the fund of the foundation from? and what the relationship between the dev and the foundation?
i also want to know who will manage this fundation, and what will it do to promote asch and help build the community
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Where is the fund of the foundation from? and what the relationship between the dev and the foundation?
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
Activity: 150
Activity: 192

yes, the original official website are also full of txt, it maybe the style of Asch team, they really need to find a professional team to do this kind of work

The biggest problem as I wear glasses, small text on the screen becomes a great challenge.
That is why sometimes I just skip a project if it has too much text
yes, maybe the team are all coders, they used to read the txt instead of photos, they really need to consider the problem from the user's perspective
Activity: 322
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

yes, the original official website are also full of txt, it maybe the style of Asch team, they really need to find a professional team to do this kind of work

The biggest problem as I wear glasses, small text on the screen becomes a great challenge.
That is why sometimes I just skip a project if it has too much text
Activity: 280
Why xas still stay in place while other altcoins skyrocket, time is limited, does anyone know what's the team doing now
Many token's price have doubled those days, but xas is still keeping  a line. I would also like to know what is the team doing.
i think the team should not concern the price too much, although a huge pump will attract more people, but since the exchanges listed asch are all small, there may not too much money to support the price, so the team should make effort to big exchanges first
Why xas still stay in place while other altcoins skyrocket, time is limited, does anyone know what's the team doing now
Many token's price have doubled those days, but xas is still keeping  a line. I would also like to know what is the team doing.
Activity: 242
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
is there any exchange list xct tokens? where can i trade them since i have already got some?
It will be listed on tokancan (tokencan.com), a very little exchange, but 1 is better than zero. The price of XCT may be surprising to every holder.
I never heard of that exchange, seems to be a small exchange, I think the price will be low since XCT is an airdrop coin and it is a good chance to buy cheap coins.
I rarely go to these small exchanges, not only because the volume of them are usually very low, but the deposit and withdraw process are usually very slow, and the fee is very high.
I ever spent 3 weeks to withdraw my btc from a small exchange, when it finished, the price has hit the ground.
Activity: 484
is there any exchange list xct tokens? where can i trade them since i have already got some?
It will be listed on tokancan (tokencan.com), a very little exchange, but 1 is better than zero. The price of XCT may be surprising to every holder.
I never heard of that exchange, seems to be a small exchange, I think the price will be low since XCT is an airdrop coin and it is a good chance to buy cheap coins.
I rarely go to these small exchanges, not only because the volume of them are usually very low, but the deposit and withdraw process are usually very slow, and the fee is very high.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
Oh guys, you made my brains blow.
So much text T.T
If only I was a bit lasier I wouldn't be able to finish it.
You have to make a smaller presentation so to catch person's attention in 1 minute not in 10 which I had to spent on reading...((
agree, the team should know that picture worth more than word, a lively picture will attract more eyes which may help the promotion
Activity: 252
So much text T.T
You have to make a smaller presentation so to catch person's attention in 1 minute not in 10 which I had to spent on reading...((
Activity: 322
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
So much text T.T
Activity: 62
Operation Manual of New Asch Wallet[2017/12/12]
http://docs.asch.mobi/en/help/pcwallet.html

Is this the English version of the PC wallet? It looks awesome, and can the asset of XCT be displayed on the PC wallet?
I tried the PC wallet of English version, it runs smoothly and quite easy to operate several assets.
Yes, PC wallet is very friendly to XAS holders. But I would like to use the website wallet since I can use it everywhere if there is Internet. BTW, how is going with the CCTime airdrop round 2?
PC wallet if for those who often sit before a PC. I have not heard any news about cctime airdrop round 2, but looking forward it.
it will be much convenient if the ios app lauched, and i think the team must make some changes to the round 2 airdrop since few people know the round 1
The XCT has brought a positive to XAS, and the price of XAS has rose a lot, glad to see the round 2 airdrop of XCT.
Pages:
Jump to: