Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain - page 29. (Read 39363 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 101
Did anyone else see dates were it states the airdrop ends in December?
All airdropped XCT of the 1st round has been distributed today, please check your wallet.
Activity: 134
Merit: 106
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Hello, I have bought some XAS on Jubi.com, But I can not login in now, what is wrong?

The Jubi.com was closed two months ago, I do not know if you can get back your coins. It is too late.

Thank you for you information, I have contact with this platform with some help from my Chinese friend, I think I can get back my xas soon. BTW, is there any good news from the dev team?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
Hi dev. When you start this project you think about make masternodes for it? Now i think is too late for masternodes. On what new exchanges is planned to list next year?

I think there are enough reliable exchanges for XAS including kucoin.com, bit-z.com and bex.com, also, it is a good time to buy some XAS since it is falling back from $1. I think it will recover to that price soon.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Hi dev. When you start this project you think about make masternodes for it? Now i think is too late for masternodes. On what new exchanges is planned to list next year?
legendary
whats the kwisdom going, is it still using airdrop like CCtime or launching a crowd sale? i really look forward to these dapps based on Asch

I have checked the ASCH forum and there is no more information about that. I think the dev team is still working on it and you can only wait for more incoming news about that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
whats the kwisdom going, is it still using airdrop like CCtime or launching a crowd sale? i really look forward to these dapps based on Asch
Merit: 122
Asch Team Official Announcements

Announcing the Winner of Naming Asch PC Wallet [2017/12/05]
The winner of naming Asch PC wallet has been announced on medium:
https://medium.com/aschplatform/announcement-for-naming-asch-pc-wallet-7bea52b53d38

==========================================================================

panda is a good name but i think its improper to be a wallet name, it has a very bad relativity, no one want to know each letter represent for
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
before you caring about XCT, you shall better pay attention to the XAS price, if XAS has a bad performance, i think those based on asch will worth nothing

Not really, I think the value of an ICO project is not decided by the network where it is built, you can see many ICO tokens built on etherium network have a good market performance.
the truth is that most coins fail to the growth of ethereum, if you hold eth all the way, you will gain more profits than other altcoins based on eth
Activity: 242
how to join the cctime airdrop?
why in the web all are chines? has english version?
the first round of cct airdrop ended now, if you want to join it, just keep an eye on this thread, any information will be realeased here
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
how to join the cctime airdrop?
why in the web all are chines? has english version?
legendary
before you caring about XCT, you shall better pay attention to the XAS price, if XAS has a bad performance, i think those based on asch will worth nothing

Not really, I think the value of an ICO project is not decided by the network where it is built, you can see many ICO tokens built on etherium network have a good market performance.
Merit: 122
since 7th Dec is near, we may get free XCT tokens if the dev team keep their words, and i wonder where we can trade these coins
i remember one DAPP called absorb is an decentralizes exchange based on asch chain, maybe it will list XCT tokens
i think we neednt worry about this, if this project have real value then the token will be valuable and people will have the demand to buy and use it.
there are so many c2c trading now, so we can do c2c at that time if there is no exchange for trading, what we need is just an guarantor
Activity: 192
since 7th Dec is near, we may get free XCT tokens if the dev team keep their words, and i wonder where we can trade these coins
i remember one DAPP called absorb is an decentralizes exchange based on asch chain, maybe it will list XCT tokens
i think we neednt worry about this, if this project have real value then the token will be valuable and people will have the demand to buy and use it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
Activity: 172
Activity: 242
when will the dev team change the new offical website, its so ugly and lots of people complain it, why didnt the team make a quick feedback
yes, many people above say Asch have a solid technology, but i wonder how can a team even have no ability to make a nice website can be called sold technology
Activity: 252
when will the dev team change the new offical website, its so ugly and lots of people complain it, why didnt the team make a quick feedback
Activity: 161
https://t.me/fuckfomo
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
while other coins pump much, xas pump a little and while other coins dump a little, xas dump much, this is xas which never disappoint us

I think it is normal as an old coun, you can not expecte it like a new coin. Remember that it is more than 5 times of the ICO price, which means a lot of investors may choose to sell their XAS coins.
Pages:
Jump to: