Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain - page 30. (Read 39363 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
while other coins pump much, xas pump a little and while other coins dump a little, xas dump much, this is xas which never disappoint us
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Did anyone else see dates were it states the airdrop ends in December?
seems the airdrop of CCtime will last for one year which means every month will have a new airdrop
Do you guys know need i to lock my wallet again for the next airdrop since it is already unlocked now

I think the dev team has not announce any information about the next round of CCTime airdrop since they are busy dealing with the past round. So be patient.
thanks for your information, but i really wonder what are the team doing now, they rarely report their works and they seldom appear in the public

Have you checking in with the official Asch forum?  That's where you'll get most of the info you're probably looking for.  If you don't see something you want to know, post there and someone will help you with a definitive answer.
most of the thread are posted in Chinese, its hard for me to read, and i think ANN is also an important way to realese the news, i would like to get some info here
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
How is going with the cctime airdrop? It seems the first round was over and we are waiting for receiving CCT coins on 7th, December. I hope that will not be delayed.
Activity: 318
seems the airdrop of CCtime will last for one year which means every month will have a new airdrop
Do you guys know need i to lock my wallet again for the next airdrop since it is already unlocked now

I think the dev team has not announce any information about the next round of CCTime airdrop since they are busy dealing with the past round. So be patient.
thanks for your information, but i really wonder what are the team doing now, they rarely report their works and they seldom appear in the public

Have you checking in with the official Asch forum?  That's where you'll get most of the info you're probably looking for.  If you don't see something you want to know, post there and someone will help you with a definitive answer.
Activity: 242

legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

Activity: 308
Merit: 134
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
the dev team reserve 25% of the coins according to the ico plan, what are they used for

That is reserved for dev team. Almost all the ICO projects have that part. That is the reward for the hard working of the dev team.

The development team to retain a majority, they work so hard what this is for them to continue their efforts to the development of large chips, you can play this young model is a great motivator.
So why not list on large exchange as they work so hard for more than one year time, i think there must be some problems with the dev team
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
the dev team reserve 25% of the coins according to the ico plan, what are they used for

That is reserved for dev team. Almost all the ICO projects have that part. That is the reward for the hard working of the dev team.

The development team to retain a majority, they work so hard what this is for them to continue their efforts to the development of large chips, you can play this young model is a great motivator.
Activity: 113
Hello, I have bought some XAS on Jubi.com, But I can not login in now, what is wrong?

The Jubi.com was closed two months ago, I do not know if you can get back your coins. It is too late.
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
Hello, I am a newbie to both crypto world and the asch, anyone can tell me how to find the whitepaper of asch?
welcome to join in Asch family, you can go to this website http://docs.asch.mobi/ for more information
Great, I read some document on that website, it is very clear and Well organized. Thank you so much.
Activity: 134
Merit: 106
Hello, I have bought some XAS on Jubi.com, But I can not login in now, what is wrong?
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
I have already got used to the k line of asch, there is no surprise in the past months, what can we expect during the last month of this year, will it set a new record?

With more and more recongnization from both investors and Chinese government, I think there will be breaking news from the dev team and the price will be higher. And I think it is a good time to buy some cheap XAS.
Activity: 280
I have already got used to the k line of asch, there is no surprise in the past months, what can we expect during the last month of this year, will it set a new record?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
Asch will be listed on oex.com tomorrow, deposit and trading will get XCT tokens reward the first three days according to the announcement

oex.com? Never heard that exchange, another small exchange will list asch, better than nothing.

Congratulations to the asch, I think small exchanges does not mean nothing important. Some big exchanges grew from small exchanges. The important thing is if it is reliable and what about the service.
Activity: 280
Asch will be listed on oex.com tomorrow, deposit and trading will get XCT tokens reward the first three days according to the announcement
Any information about this exchange? i have never heard of it before, the same situation with the other exchanges that list Asch recently
oex.com seems to be a new exchange, but the domain name is awesome, they must spend a lot to buy this name, on this point of view, the exchange may have a deep background
That sounds reasonable. Thank you for your information.
No matter how, its not a game of gathering the seven dragon balls, new and small exchanges do nothing help to the price now, which means the investors are stuck more and more deeply as other coins have a huge rise
I dont agree with you, though listing on these exchanges cause no price rising, but little by little things will make a big different
Yes, so many exchanges online means more recognition at least, and maybe this will be a reference for those big exchanges when they choose new coins
they are new and small now, but they will grow, i believe some of them will become a big one, no one were born strong
we shall be patience and make friends with time, i think Asch will not disappoint us in the future, in Asch we trust
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Any information about this exchange? i have never heard of it before, the same situation with the other exchanges that list Asch recently
oex.com seems to be a new exchange, but the domain name is awesome, they must spend a lot to buy this name, on this point of view, the exchange may have a deep background
No matter how, its not a game of gathering the seven dragon balls, new and small exchanges do nothing help to the price now, which means the investors are stuck more and more deeply as other coins have a huge rise
I dont agree with you, though listing on these exchanges cause no price rising, but little by little things will make a big different
Yes, so many exchanges online means more recognition at least, and maybe this will be a reference for those big exchanges when they choose new coins
they are new and small now, but they will grow, i believe some of them will become a big one, no one were born strong
Activity: 192
Pages:
Jump to: