Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 192. (Read 268507 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
what amaze me is the professional developer, atc. He is hard working, and until now he has exceeded everybody's expectation, by bringing what he promised on time.
at this minute, we are still a competitor standing at around #20 in market cap, trying to move up, i have confidence in seeing it in top 10 in the near future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Here is the high level view of what we are releasing tonight in the wallet

https://mega.co.nz/#!wIcRkRII!-dD_F0lpUZPYlAV7x5vhmJpIyLC7d_hV7YoixBxocyk

**updated**

hopefully this answer some of the questions for now and this platform can be used for all sorts of interesting things once fully clustered and decentralized

For those who don't want to download it:

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

**updated**
thanks for the update,hope the price may hit 1$=1 XC after the wallet release. is that possible guys?
Activity: 616

I expect the release within 2-4 hours.. and I put together a real quick visio which I will be uploading shortly...

Big News!

One word from the dev bumps the price up significantly.  Once people truly know that this dev means business when he officially releases the wallet -- let's just say I'll have my popcorn ready.
Activity: 756

**updated**

hopefully this answer some of the questions for now and this platform can be used for all sorts of interesting things...
Activity: 560
why are they dumping on bittrex?!
Activity: 686
Merit: 503

I expect the release within 2-4 hours.. and I put together a real quick visio which I will be uploading shortly...

Big News!
legendary
Activity: 1330
Will wait the dev's update! then we will take off ,the price may hit 0.001 soon,then 0.002, then 0.005 and even higher! so maybe now is the last chance to buy some XC coin!!!

yes, this is the last chance for late comers
Is really a bunch of imbeciles XC with what to such a high price? Can compete with DRK? Even the XLB as you wake up?
why are u here spamming the thread in your broken english? please...just don't..and DRK really isn't that spectacular..believe me, XC is going to make DRK yesterdays news, so watch out!

i know this moron in chinese forum.

they are just moving their ass heads to spread FUDs.

Activity: 756

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Will wait the dev's update! then we will take off ,the price may hit 0.001 soon,then 0.002, then 0.005 and even higher! so maybe now is the last chance to buy some XC coin!!!

Is really a bunch of imbeciles XC with what to such a high price? Can compete with DRK? Even the XLB as you wake up?
why are u here spamming the thread in your broken english? please...just don't..and DRK really isn't that spectacular..believe me, XC is going to make DRK yesterdays news, so watch out!
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM

wake up, man

hehe  Grin ...he needs caffeine
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

wake up, man
Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
When does the 10M coin fork go into effect?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Activity: 258
Merit: 250
What was it Leonidas said?     hold,  Hold....  HOLD...   NOW!!!!!

Wink
Activity: 840
dev,it is Sunday night Grin
big gift will come soon!!!

Dev appears to be EST timezone, which makes it around 9pm there.  If this is correct, he still has technically another ~3 hours to stay on schedule.
dev will

I don't think people will be mad if it happens at 12:15
legendary
Activity: 1330

legendary
Activity: 1148
Jump to: