Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 194. (Read 268507 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Dumb noob question, I am trying to figure out what "satoshis" are. The current Mintpal price for XC is .0009900, is that 99k satoshis?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Mining in Coinmine.pw goes very well, join in.

(I am in no way affiliated with them just would like to see the hash spread out).
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
how can you claim "The first POS X11 Anonnymous wallet" while it is still "in development"?? sounds like a scam to me.

Wallet is done. Will be public soon.

OK cool, I am waiting for updates. But I won't claim "first POS X11 Anonnymous wallet" until I release it. Grin
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
how can you claim "The first POS X11 Anonnymous wallet" while it is still "in development"?? sounds like a scam to me.

it works.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250

Wallet is done. Will be public soon.
Activity: 551
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
So, was the coin count reduced?
max coin is 33.3 mil 9(?)

no reduced to 10m I think

10m really?

so how long is the pow from now?

Some very valid arguments were made for reducing the coin count to about 10M so yes thats on the table

how many hours left for the wallet? Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Pool:

https://xc.maxminers.net

Please spread the hash, we take no fee currently.

Good Hashrate already in the pool, lots of blocks found, payouts are working every 60 sec, get in the smaller pools and get bigger chunks of the blocks Smiley

Activity: 756
So, was the coin count reduced?
max coin is 33.3 mil 9(?)

no reduced to 10m I think

10m really?

so how long is the pow from now?

Some very valid arguments were made for reducing the coin count to about 10M so yes thats on the table and since we are about 50% of that now there is still a fair distribution opportunity

legendary
Activity: 1386
How many days is the POW from now?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
After reinstalling system, my wallet back wallet, have a DAT file, open the new system said the purse is damaged, how to do this, I went to see the BBS said can use pywallet reconstruction address. The author, please would you like to help me see can save back?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
rejectmining still not paid me out for a whole day mining at 100 mhs  Huh
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Activity: 490