Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 196. (Read 268507 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
For all those questioning how this could come out of nowhere and work when Dark has been worked on for months, let us not forget TIPS/Fedora has had a basic coin mixer for awhile now and came out with no fan fare or 2,000 thread pats on the back.

Let me also remind everyone BCN has had ring signatures out for 2 years now, yet we have been hearing for months Dark is the FIRST anonymous coin which is a blatant lie.

I like Dark but come on, the whole thing is nothing but a slick marketing and product launch. It's pretty ingenuous, instamine 2 million coins, keep btctalk dangling for months with every little tiny update, building hype and anticipation, meanwhile selling those coins for as high as 80 cents to a dollar when it was just a normal coin with no anon function, then spring this whole masternodes concept that encourages hoarding of the coins to keep the network alive which gets everyone in a buying spree, neverminding the fact the system is setup to further more enrich all those early miners who have the lion's share of the loot. Now that MRO is getting interest all of a sudden now we are hearing Evan is investigating ring signatures or "something better" but how can it be better when we were told the masternode method is "perfect"?

Also people attack the dev of XC for being semi-secretive when Evan his holding many of his secrets to his chest too.

I will admit first-hand I'm not a coder, but I also know human nature and just because it takes 1 guy months to work on something when he is the only guy on the block doing it doesn't necessarily mean someone couldn't come along and do the same work in weeks. Time is a luxury when you have no competition.

+1
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
For all those questioning how this could come out of nowhere and work when Dark has been worked on for months, let us not forget TIPS/Fedora has had a basic coin mixer for awhile now and came out with no fan fare or 2,000 thread pats on the back.

Let me also remind everyone BCN has had ring signatures out for 2 years now, yet we have been hearing for months Dark is the FIRST anonymous coin which is a blatant lie.

I like Dark but come on, the whole thing is nothing but a slick marketing and product launch. It's pretty ingenuous, instamine 2 million coins, keep btctalk dangling for months with every little tiny update, building hype and anticipation, meanwhile selling those coins for as high as 80 cents to a dollar when it was just a normal coin with no anon function, then spring this whole masternodes concept that encourages hoarding of the coins to keep the network alive which gets everyone in a buying spree, neverminding the fact the system is setup to further more enrich all those early miners who have the lion's share of the loot. Now that MRO is getting interest all of a sudden now we are hearing Evan is investigating ring signatures or "something better" but how can it be better when we were told the masternode method is "perfect"?

Also people attack the dev of XC for being semi-secretive when Evan his holding many of his secrets to his chest too.

I will admit first-hand I'm not a coder, but I also know human nature and just because it takes 1 guy months to work on something when he is the only guy on the block doing it doesn't necessarily mean someone couldn't come along and do the same work in weeks. Time is a luxury when you have no competition.
legendary
Activity: 1386
this coin has a 1600 btc volume  Shocked

only on poloniex over 850 btc
Trphy.io
Activity: 182
my wallet says :
minting
your weight is 271
networkweight is 16207
Expected time to earn reward is 1 hour(s)

The weight is climbing but "Expected time to earn reward is 1 hour(s)" never changes
it says so now for 40 hours. And no reward

Any one els with the same problem?
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
the price goes up again!!! and this time we are ready for 200k satoshi!!!

Do you really have any explanation  why will be 200k and will take place in the 13th coinmarketcap or just fantasing? because I see it under 30K Satoshi within 2 days. I looked at the coin, it jumped nearly 1,000%. I think it's another coin from which someone will make lot of money, and the rest ... you know. not trolling, just be carefull Smiley ppl usually got blind thinking will be rich in a day Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
it can easy go to 0.04 or higher

work the anonnymous wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1148

0.006!!
[/b][/size][/size]
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1330

0.006!!
legendary
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Huh  I dont get this black coin was PoS and anon first....
Activity: 732
legendary
we will reach 0.005btc =1X
so what does this coin make so special?
first anon coin with pos[/b][/size] will reach 0.005btc in the near future !!!n the near future!!!
Activity: 686
ok the dev doesn't want to tell us now, will the dev tell us later. if not is someone not able to figure out how he does it
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is there a new Windows wallet or something? I tried transferring some XC from minep.it where I am mining and nothing has come through in over half an hour. Not sure if I need to do soemthing else.

Thanks
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This coin is going places. To the moon and beyond!
Trphy.io
this coin is really overpriced..

I told myself the same thing when it was 2K

i too, and i thougt 2k is too much and i dont buy it (i would invest 2 btc), no i so mad, i could have now about 100 btc  Sad Sad Sad Sad

ouch

maybe it eases the pain when I tell I sold early
Activity: 196
What pool has the highest hash rate?

Jump to: