Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 197. (Read 268507 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
The difficulty is very high 5x bigger than yesterday
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Mac wallet not downloading....   Huh

UPDATE:

It finally worked....

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
this coin is really overpriced..

I told myself the same thing when it was 2K

i too, and i thougt 2k is too much and i dont buy it (i would invest 2 btc), no i so mad, i could have now about 100 btc  Sad Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
I am checking out this coin to add to my website. I am confused about PoW stage. How long does it last? Is the coin still PoW?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
this coin is really overpriced..

I told myself the same thing when it was 2K
Activity: 238
2.5GH/s guys and climbing to 3!  Keep it up!

XC.V2.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• SSO (single sign-on) - one account for all our pools on Dedicated v2.0
  • Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
i bought over 500 XCoin here -> https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/x

Thinking it was XC (X11 Coin)

Now i learned the HARD way that i lost 0.54 BTC !!! Sad

Withdrew it and now "it's gone" destroyed i believe

I withdrew XCoin to my X11 address   XWB4AHRwgQnhGToasRbqgfUXGHrw8bBXZR           (if someone rich is willing to donate feel free Cheesy)  (i normally never bribe!)

At least someone on europex is happy that i bought his expensive XCoin then

PS: I never bribe, just feeling bad at the moment and it is the thruth i made this mistake! Sad  CRY

The transaction id from XCoin =>  ded4a451e575a5d15f2bdd634c64d9c494e3a60f23d0b13c57ae5d3ea4ed88f6

Look my post history and see i'm active on several coins, now i dived into X11 Coin and didn't notice XCoin is another coin.

Let people know... plz plz plz
Let this be a warning for others not to get mistaken or confused

I won't go in XC11 now since i will stop trading for a while..  Destroyed 0.54 BTC in total just because the name is almost the same Sad

wait XCoin = X11 coin i think

I don't believe that is X11Coin or XC -

did you receive your coins?

If your coins are lost, contact me and I'll see what I can do

X11coin and XC are the same coin right  XC is the symbol for X11coin right

Yes but there is an XCOIN on that EU exchange

please only use the listed exchanges

im mining the right coin  Grin  hay bitex says The minimum trade size is 10.00000000 up your bitex
Activity: 170
Think about this rationally. How easy is it to create a coin, claim that you're some sort of rainman programmer, provide some cryptic explanations of how your technology works, and then sit back and watch the pump? Compare that to actually developing a technology that is superior to what teams of others have been working on for 5+ years. Now which of these scenarios is more likely to occur?

But the dev never claimed he was a rainman programmer he was just coding away for weeks (possibly a lot longer you don't know if he has been working on it secretly since 2009) until a bunch of users used "clues" from past post, email address and twitter pictures to determine who the dev was and outed him (without his permission) The devs history shows he has been working in programing since at least 1992 as well as high level encryption and security.  But I guess he could have done all that work just to try to scam you out of a premine that up to a few days ago was worth 1.35 btc.

Seems like a lot of a trouble when he could have just created a million clones of some other shit coin with a shady instamined launch with a dodgy pool that ended after only a few days instead of the stated time, called it a fair launch although many miners didn't receive their coins from the official pool, claimed first anonymous POS coin  and only delivered possible photo shopped screen shots or an encrypted block explorer, meanwhile yelling pump, buy, to the moon and censoring anybody who's opinion differed from that.

Since I have been here I have only seen the dev: work hard and communicate quite thoroughly!  I am invested if your not convinced then just sit out and wait to see what he releases.  Nobody is forcing you to buy and right now a lot of us look at the price and think it is still quite cheap to what it could be (worth the risk right now)  If you want to wait until he release something that solves all the problems you will be paying a lot more then 85K.  Risk vs Reward

it certainly seems like a ton of trouble for someone with high level skill that could clone 10000 coins and make 297129372131 the premine amount

i believe in this dev and i think come tomorrow all those who sold today will be crying

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Think about this rationally. How easy is it to create a coin, claim that you're some sort of rainman programmer, provide some cryptic explanations of how your technology works, and then sit back and watch the pump? Compare that to actually developing a technology that is superior to what teams of others have been working on for 5+ years. Now which of these scenarios is more likely to occur?

But the dev never claimed he was a rainman programmer he was just coding away for weeks (possibly a lot longer you don't know if he has been working on it secretly since 2009) until a bunch of users used "clues" from past post, email address and twitter pictures to determine who the dev was and outed him (without his permission) The devs history shows he has been working in programing since at least 1992 as well as high level encryption and security.  But I guess he could have done all that work just to try to scam you out of a premine that up to a few days ago was worth 1.35 btc.

Seems like a lot of a trouble when he could have just created a million clones of some other shit coin with a shady instamined launch with a dodgy pool that ended after only a few days instead of the stated time, called it a fair launch although many miners didn't receive their coins from the official pool, claimed first anonymous POS coin  and only delivered possible photo shopped screen shots or an encrypted block explorer, meanwhile yelling pump, buy, to the moon and censoring anybody who's opinion differed from that.

Since I have been here I have only seen the dev: work hard and communicate quite thoroughly!  I am invested if your not convinced then just sit out and wait to see what he releases.  Nobody is forcing you to buy and right now a lot of us look at the price and think it is still quite cheap to what it could be (worth the risk right now)  If you want to wait until he release something that solves all the problems you will be paying a lot more then 85K.  Risk vs Reward

legendary
Activity: 1330
so today we will get the qt wallet or not?

thanks
i think u gotta pm dev for it, for the time being.

better to wait the official release.

good idea to add buttons like "normal"and "anon"

yes that is why it wasn't released to everybody, the front end gui needs to be updated to support the commands

awesome. waiting for the release
Activity: 756

I withdrew XCoin to my X11 address   XWB4AHRwgQnhGToasRbqgfUXGHrw8bBXZR           (if someone rich is willing to donate feel free Cheesy)  (i normally never bribe!)

PS: I never bribe, just feeling bad at the moment and it is the thruth i made this mistake! Sad  CRY

The transaction id from XCoin =>  ded4a451e575a5d15f2bdd634c64d9c494e3a60f23d0b13c57ae5d3ea4ed88f6

Look my post history and see i'm active on several coins, now i dived into X11 Coin and didn't notice XCoin is another coin.

I won't go in XC11 now since i will stop trading for a while..  Destroyed 0.54 BTC in total just because the name is almost the same Sad

Yes but there is an XCOIN on that EU exchange

please only use the listed exchanges

thanks

yes that is why it wasn't released to everybody, the front end gui needs to be updated to support the commands
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

thanks

Yes tonight but before that a public beta client will be release this afternoon, as results from testing are being reviewed for testing and the code being updated.

For those that helped with the alpha test, thank you, all your feedback is appreciated.

legendary

thanks

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

thanks
legendary

thanks
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
Swings in the 85/92 k range actually.
Oh and btw if dev delivers it's 1M at least.
Activity: 980
Jump to: