Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite | 1st mini-blockchain coin | M7 PoW | No Premine - page 109. (Read 578501 times)

legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
The Win binaries for the nvidia miner are posted @ 1GH, not sure these are the latest, but anyhow:
http://xcn.1gh.com/

Happy Mining,
~ Myagui
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
running 2 rigs with 9 750ti windows based with miner on first ANN page
total hashrate that arrive at pool is 32000khash
so 3.5 mhash each 750

looking forward to see this 4.x mhash miner compiled for windows at first ANN page

thx

Hi, could you be nice and share the binary with us please ?
Activity: 614
Merit: 254
so 3.5 mhash each 750

looking forward to see this 4.x mhash miner compiled for windows at first ANN page

thx

4.45 Mhs on gtx 760 gigabyte  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
so 3.5 mhash each 750

thx

Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Any news about AMD miner?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
My 6 x 750ti rig is itching to test that new ccminer of djm34.  Roll Eyes

Give the poor rig some oil bud   Wink

"the poor rig" you say... nah, the rig is well oiled and ready to run a marathon.  Cool
Which model your 750ti's are? 😊
Activity: 266
My 6 x 750ti rig is itching to test that new ccminer of djm34.  Roll Eyes

Give the poor rig some oil bud   Wink

"the poor rig" you say... nah, the rig is well oiled and ready to run a marathon.  Cool
Activity: 274
My 6 x 750ti rig is itching to test that new ccminer of djm34.  Roll Eyes

Give the poor rig some oil bud   Wink
My 6 x 750ti rig is itching to test that new ccminer of djm34.  Roll Eyes
A Mac wallet planned for the coin?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
diff goes up and up and up and up.... The price will follow that trend in the end. Nothing to worry now Cool

Difficulty and Price are not related on any coin.

Difficulty always goes to the moon. Price usually not.

True , its the volume and interest in the coin due to active developments , marketing, features and community support ,rather than coin difficulty  that is related to price. LTC difficulty is just rising whereas everybody knows whats happening with its price.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
diff goes up and up and up and up.... The price will follow that trend in the end. Nothing to worry now Cool

Difficulty and Price are not related on any coin.

Difficulty always goes to the moon. Price usually not.
Activity: 406
Price dropped like shit. The expected thing would be the sells to be larger after the release of the gpu miner, which clearly didn't happen.

Really? I never saw dropping price without sells larger than the buys. Thats fascinating.

and why should sells be larger? even if hashrate is higher, the number of generated coins is the same, just distributed differently on the miners.

in fact the problem are the buyers not enough of them, the problem is never the sellers, because the total reward is fixed, thanks to the diff, that's the whole point of the difficulty...
Exactly. This coin seems to have solved the biggest problem that Bitcoin faces, and is arguably contains a much greater technology than 95% of all other todays coins. But as long as people don't realize how much of a weakness the node problem of Bitcoin really is, the value of this coin will stay low.

But at some point I think that the whole altcoin craze should fade away, perhaps that's what we're already seeing. And at that point coins like this will float to the surface.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Price dropped like shit. The expected thing would be the sells to be larger after the release of the gpu miner, which clearly didn't happen.

Really? I never saw dropping price without sells larger than the buys. Thats fascinating.

and why should sells be larger? even if hashrate is higher, the number of generated coins is the same, just distributed differently on the miners.

in fact the problem are the buyers not enough of them, the problem is never the sellers, because the total reward is fixed, thanks to the diff, that's the whole point of the difficulty...
Activity: 336
Merit: 258
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

Activity: 215
Merit: 102

Can you try with 4 cards (-t 4) to see if speed is higher? There was note few pages back that with >4 cards there are some problems achieving 100% gpu utilisation

Wont change a thing. I have even tried disconnecting all GPUs but 1 directly connected to the mobo. Same story.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Is there a calculator for XCN?
Or what would be the formula to find it manually?

Anyone who can give idea how to calculate probable income?

isnt just your hash/total hash x 1440 x 242?
Well, this way I receive obviously wrong results
Between 2x and 4x bigger results than what I get from 1gh.com
In my case with 3 750Ti cards hashrate is ~10000KH/s
(60 * 24 * 242 * 10000) / 6093756 = 571 coins.

And from 1gh stats I got 3x less coins per 24h

Checked people with similar hashrate atm, they get similar amount, noone close to 550-600

It's wrong because the difficulty lags behind the hash rate, but it is a good estimate of what you will be getting over time if the hash rate stays at the current level. You do need to subtract something for pool fees, stales, orphans, etc.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Is there a calculator for XCN?
Or what would be the formula to find it manually?

Anyone who can give idea how to calculate probable income?

isnt just your hash/total hash x 1440 x 242?
Well, this way I receive obviously wrong results
Between 2x and 4x bigger results than what I get from 1gh.com
In my case with 3 750Ti cards hashrate is ~10000KH/s
(60 * 24 * 242 * 10000) / 6093756 = 571 coins.

And from 1gh stats I got 3x less coins per 24h

Checked people with similar hashrate atm, they get similar amount, noone close to 550-600

that's the formula, because if the total hash produce 1440(minutes) x 242(block reward), then you produce that amount divided by total hash/your hash, but the problem is in the block time, is not 60sec but much more, because the diff changes constantly
Jump to: