Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite | 1st mini-blockchain coin | M7 PoW | No Premine - page 110. (Read 578501 times)

legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
Im getting about 3050-3080 Kh/s per card with Palit 750TI stormX OC with the new miner. Im with 340.52 Nvidia driver, and this is my command line:
Cryptonite-CudaMiner-compute_35.exe -o stratum+tcp://xcnpool.1gh.com:7333 -u Y -p x -t 6
I've tried with compute_30 but the speed is about 2700kh.
How could someone reach 4MH ?
Actually I can, (my card is OCed), however the 750ti being a second card, it kills at the same time the performance on the first card (780ti) which ends up with the gpu usage around 47% and does about 4.5MH
(instead of 11MH on the forthcoming ccminer...)

only 3600, you have a better version than the one in the OP?

Lucky you. I am only getting 2500H/s per card. I have 6 of them. All Oced. Using the OP's latest Win release Sad
What is your CPU? I found that altho cpu is not very busy, its speed IS important
eg, core2duo gives 20% lower speed than i5 :S
Also speed seems very sensitive to background tasks (like, teamviewer, active browsing...)

Nah. Got a 6 core CPU Wink As for other tasks running I honestly don't see it making much of a different unless you are asking the gpu some intensive task to do or browsing websites with heavy graphics. Still it shouldn't change anything if you are using on board graphics.

In any case this is a mining production rig so it is solely used for mining. Nothing else. Windows was leaned to the bare minimum in terms of resources.
Can you try with 4 cards (-t 4) to see if speed is higher? There was note few pages back that with >4 cards there are some problems achieving 100% gpu utilisation
legendary
Is there a calculator for XCN?
Or what would be the formula to find it manually?

Anyone who can give idea how to calculate probable income?

isnt just your hash/total hash x 1440 x 242?
Well, this way I receive obviously wrong results
Between 2x and 4x bigger results than what I get from 1gh.com
In my case with 3 750Ti cards hashrate is ~10000KH/s
(60 * 24 * 242 * 10000) / 6093756 = 571 coins.

And from 1gh stats I got 3x less coins per 24h

Checked people with similar hashrate atm, they get similar amount, noone close to 550-600
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Im getting about 3050-3080 Kh/s per card with Palit 750TI stormX OC with the new miner. Im with 340.52 Nvidia driver, and this is my command line:
Cryptonite-CudaMiner-compute_35.exe -o stratum+tcp://xcnpool.1gh.com:7333 -u Y -p x -t 6
Actually I can, (my card is OCed), however the 750ti being a second card, it kills at the same time the performance on the first card (780ti) which ends up with the gpu usage around 47% and does about 4.5MH

Lucky you. I am only getting 2500H/s per card. I have 6 of them. All Oced. Using the OP's latest Win release Sad
What is your CPU? I found that altho cpu is not very busy, its speed IS important
Also speed seems very sensitive to background tasks (like, teamviewer, active browsing...)

Nah. Got a 6 core CPU Wink As for other tasks running I honestly don't see it making much of a different unless you are asking the gpu some intensive task to do or browsing websites with heavy graphics. Still it shouldn't change anything if you are using on board graphics.

In any case this is a mining production rig so it is solely used for mining. Nothing else. Windows was leaned to the bare minimum in terms of resources.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

isnt just your hash/total hash x 1440 x 242?
legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Hix
legendary
Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036
Hi guys,

I am not new to Bitcoin but this is my first time doing something focused on altcoin.

I saw that there is almost no promotion of this coin (wich i think will be a BIG thing) so i made a website http://cryptonitenow.org/

The point of the website is to promote Cryptonite, but i will try to do it with a little of humor.
This way we can try make cryptonite another "cool-meme-like" crypto like DodgeCoin, wich will make the price go up.

For now i writed some informations with graphics, the website is simple.

In future i am thinking about making a videos showing why Cryptonite is better than bitcoin and start posting on forums, reddit etc

Cryptofunz

Its time for CryptoniteNOW - http://cryptonitenow.org/
Very funny page.  Grin GJ
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Hi guys,

I am not new to Bitcoin but this is my first time doing something focused on altcoin.

I saw that there is almost no promotion of this coin (wich i think will be a BIG thing) so i made a website http://cryptonitenow.org/

The point of the website is to promote Cryptonite, but i will try to do it with a little of humor.
This way we can try make cryptonite another "cool-meme-like" crypto like DodgeCoin, wich will make the price go up.

In future i am thinking about making a videos showing why Cryptonite is better than bitcoin and start posting on forums, reddit etc

Cryptofunz

lol the pic of you working on your computer is funny.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

Cryptofunz

Cool Pictures
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

Cryptofunz

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
some progress on ccminer front (4.3MHash/s 750ti... however I lose 0.5MH on the 780ti might not keep that...  Grin)

Is that ccminer ready for release Smiley
mostly...

Want me to test it on my 6 x 750ti rig? Cheesy Cheesy
may-be tomorrow, it is well passed bed time here...
some progress on ccminer front (4.3MHash/s 750ti... however I lose 0.5MH on the 780ti might not keep that...  Grin)

mostly...

Want me to test it on my 6 x 750ti rig? Cheesy Cheesy
legendary

mostly...

Is that ccminer ready for release? Smiley
Activity: 153
mine for future~

hashrate vs price!
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000
electronic [r]evolution
Jesus christ how long are you people going to go around in circles arguing about the same thing? You're spamming up my thread, please stop.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Noting and analyzing facts relevant to the matter at hand is not "cheerleading."

There is no "analysis" in claiming the launch was "very close to perfect" when it clearly was not.

Does it really bother you so much that I see CryptoNite as a worthy complement to Monero, and a potential LTC-killer?

You obviously have not been paying attention. I've recommended buying and paying attention to this coin as interesting and innovative (though I disagree with some of the most hyperbolic claims as to its advantages long term over Bitcoin). Still I'm hardly one you want to question when it comes to recognizing the coin as worthy.

That the launch was not perfect does not invalidate the value of the coin. I've said many times that the long mining schedule and high total supply makes the launch issues -- which were real -- not particularly important, in my opinion. Nevertheless other people clearly disagree with my opinion on this matter and continue to be concerned about it, so I'm going to address the facts as I see them and call out bullshit like claims of a "near perfect" launch when there were in fact major missteps.

What is the point of rehashing the moot debate of exactly what was/wasn't a 'fair launch' for the umpteenth time, especially when you've been on the other side of the same issue on XMR threads?  Have you no integrity, or do you simply wish to bore everyone to death?

If you are interested in discussing another coin I suggest you go to the appropriate thread where you can in fact find some very good graphs showing the relative insignificance of the early mining issues. It is likely that similar graphs can be produced for this coin except that the tooling to do so easily doesn't yet exist.
Jump to: