Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite | 1st mini-blockchain coin | M7 PoW | No Premine - page 15. (Read 578455 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 105
hi there.,

eric thanks for putting it up, works great, loads of connections, is it gonna stay all the way up.

gonna donate if mining gonna be possible, will for sure, right now only on suprnva with secret miners,

1ghs does not work, solo? do not have the right miner i guess,.

Activity: 954
Merit: 250
I've got the error with zcn wallet: Assertion failed! File trieview.cpp, Line 305 Expression: blockCache.ReadBlockFromDisk(block, pindex)

Can anyone help me?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol
says the guy with "i buy private nvidia miners" in his tag . besides , i did increase world hash a heap via a rant more than i ever could have if i was sold the private miner .
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024
I was wondering if the community is strong enough to organize a new wallet with hardfork, in order to upgrade the diff retargeting algo (and maybe other little fixes).

Yup and something newer like Digishield or Kimoto gravity well to help with getting dumped on by hashrate.

A lot of the older strong coins really need to be updated.

You are mad at me because I refused to sell you a miner.
That's my choice, live with it.
What this has to do with talking about possible improvements to the coin is beyond me.
I started fixing and optimising the miner with the idea of keeping it opensource. I did many opensource projects in my life. I ended up keeping a better one for myself because I think the mining community doesn't deserve my hard work for free. Again my choice. In the end,  it's a money making machine and the community wanted it for free and without even saying thanks or contributing in any way.

Im not mad at all , dissapointed .. yea . I said what it has to do with improvements of the coin , i wonder about your intentions , obviously if your making money from a coin it is incentive to improve it , but a coins dev holding back a private miner....... as said , just doesnt sit right with me personally , i dont have any hatred towards you or bitterness mate and can understand your actions to an extent Smiley

If i was actually on here and aware at the time , I would have loved to be a part of the development of your miner (not that i have the smarts) , but i would have happily donated . If i do get around to using your public miner and it gives me a bit of an improvement , i will still donate regardless ^^ i will try it soon as i build my ubuntu rig . I cant talk for all the community , and i havent been here that long myself , but i think the stuff you do is genius ... stuff i cannot comprehend even , dont go thinking nobody appreciates it , Im sure a lot do , including me . I am always just straight to the point and am not shy .

You're disgruntled. Show interest in increasing hashrate to SP, Epsylon, or DJM so they can gauge how much interest there is in algo and then they'll optimize it as they do it for money. SP already started. He'll probably consider optimizing and selling a better version if there is interest.

Pallas made his choice. He could've easily made a private percent based miner and had like 10% of the networked mined coins too, but he choose to sell to a couple people. Hell he could've gave me that deal and I would've pushed all the other miners out of the coin.

PS your responses are too long and have very little content in them. Make something more concise and readable.
What this has to do with talking about possible improvements to the coin is beyond me.
I started fixing and optimising the miner with the idea of keeping it opensource. I did many opensource projects in my life. I ended up keeping a better one for myself because I think the mining community doesn't deserve my hard work for free. Again my choice. In the end,  it's a money making machine and the community wanted it for free and without even saying thanks or contributing in any way.

Im not mad at all , dissapointed .. yea . I said what it has to do with improvements of the coin , i wonder about your intentions , obviously if your making money from a coin it is incentive to improve it , but a coins dev holding back a private miner....... as said , just doesnt sit right with me personally , i dont have any hatred towards you or bitterness mate and can understand your actions to an extent Smiley

If i was actually on here and aware at the time , I would have loved to be a part of the development of your miner (not that i have the smarts) , but i would have happily donated . If i do get around to using your public miner and it gives me a bit of an improvement , i will still donate regardless ^^ i will try it soon as i build my ubuntu rig . I cant talk for all the community , and i havent been here that long myself , but i think the stuff you do is genius ... stuff i cannot comprehend even , dont go thinking nobody appreciates it , Im sure a lot do , including me . I am always just straight to the point and am not shy .
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
I was wondering if the community is strong enough to organize a new wallet with hardfork, in order to upgrade the diff retargeting algo (and maybe other little fixes).

If your best interest was in the coin itself and to see it thrive in all ways possible , I dont believe you would be keeping the best miner for the algo to yourself (100% faster for cryin out loud lol) . You have the skills and

ability to do this stuff.... most dont , I still believe your best interests lie within your own profits mining it . Sorry if that sounds nasty just sayin ^^ . You wont even sell the private miner to me or any1 else , like I

was gonna smash it with my 3 gpus not even optimised for it anyway lol . But the point is , if you WERE the lead developer for xcn right now ( you kinda are ) , your keeping a private optimised miner for yourself and a

select few .... thats pretty much shunned upon bigtime if a coin dev keeps a private miner thats better than public one at launch .... so what makes it ok later on? . With all that said , I dont wanna come off sounding like

an asshole here and I can totally understand you wanting to get some dosh for your dev work (i did offer to buy the miner and still rejected). Saying you wont sell the private miner because it will kill the profits and also

being one of the active developers for the coin (especially when you make suggestions like this) ...It just doesnt quiet sit right with me just being totally honest :/ Due to your obvious intentions of wanting to make your

own profits from it would your goals in changing things be aimed at your own benefit or for everyones ? If you can explain it in more details and the changes do make undeniable sense , then yes i will back them ofc .

Cheers pallas
why a hard fork, why not fix a working explorer,

if dev enough, this is not about miners, and sellers, this thread obviously would not be alive,

if not enough tickets on the "explorer" question were created, existing at the biggest exchange, besides,

the wallets, if read trough all these posts, since 2014, would tell you all of them working, even the xcn site?

and their beautiful download links, still up. wonder who's keeping it all up,

and eric did post a working url with a working explorer with flaws, and it should be up still anyway, is it gonna go up?

so eric, pm me man, am about to put my providers ip in the domain settings page, so it will be up from then on,,

but not yet,

sp or pallas you got btc address for the miner will send, btc? will hear from you if received, am working a lot so. 

till then the miners will lift the price, not a fork,. with all the coins already forked to classic" obviously the git gotsto feel this shit,

the good stuff out the newer bad stuff in, hope will work alongside with poloniex stuff,

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
wow, ANN start July 28, 2014, 01:01:55 AM until today still exist  Cool
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
Private cuda miner for sale. (cryptonite sp-mod #3)

0.05 BTC

results with oc

gtx 750ti: 6MHASH
gtx 970: 11.5MHASH
gtx 1060: 13MHASH
gtx 1070: 19MHASH

hi there eric, fixed?

you still not online with ya explorer..?
 got a domain already regged?

if needed i got one.
still farming stuff, but not xcn,  but yes someone selling private amd miner, got link, for the miner?

don't need the miner btw, you still sleeping?

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hey guys,

I'd really appreciate if anyone would at least donate a little as the coin daemon is a real resource hog on the server and I don't want to increase fees, even 1% is fine - currently the pool is hogging a whole machine and it's really difficult keeping it up - servers aren't THAT cheap anymore;)

Thanks

https://i.imgur.com/VCvnENh.png?1
Have private miner for AMD?
Activity: 176

hi there eric, \
where is you're explorer. its offline now,

did you pay the domain, did you do it voluntarily?

Im playing with it. Trying find some fix for txs.

Explorer is fixed. I would appreciate also some BTC donations for running server: 1GpCDRQ7gCvU1zXVf3eqYzd2bTaT7JD5fn

Thanks
So another hi again, ocminer, you mean the guys at the pool on xcn suprnva don't donate nothing?? will mine there obviously with fee. but got no miner, !

ok can that be fixed, but the miner someone selling? not a compiled 1.2 available for windows somewhere|? pallas selling, other dude selling, why not put up the explorer Eric,? you need a host paid for,

got one here not used yet, if ya can use it? pm? connecting to 1gh xcn not working is down, wallet s not synced,

so miner at present not worth using, due to super miner,? explorer down, due to guys trying things out, polo not crediting coins due to no explorer yet? thats the message,

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
will do man , really like your pools and appreciate it ^^ . until some those big guns start donating I will do 1% of my 10mh ontop the fee Smiley . Funny >.> it could be coincidence....... but I may even be partly responsible for the spike in hash , since my positive rant about its profitability it went BAM XD . see what happens now LOL . Its still those with the private miner of pallas's who are the real winners here Tongue good day sir!

Thanks a lot for the donation, yeah the pool suddenly spiked in hash and I didn't expect such an old coin to be so profitable again Smiley
will do man , really like your pools and appreciate it ^^ . until some those big guns start donating I will do 1% of my 10mh ontop the fee Smiley . Funny >.> it could be coincidence....... but I may even be partly responsible for the spike in hash , since my positive rant about its profitability it went BAM XD . see what happens now LOL . Its still those with the private miner of pallas's who are the real winners here Tongue good day sir!
legendary
Hey guys,

I'd really appreciate if anyone would at least donate a little as the coin daemon is a real resource hog on the server and I don't want to increase fees, even 1% is fine - currently the pool is hogging a whole machine and it's really difficult keeping it up - servers aren't THAT cheap anymore;)

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 176

hi there eric, \
where is you're explorer. its offline now,

did you pay the domain, did you do it voluntarily?

Im playing with it. Trying find some fix for txs.
Pages:
Jump to: