Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite | 1st mini-blockchain coin | M7 PoW | No Premine - page 14. (Read 578455 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115
XCN getting the boot from polo:
Check out @Poloniex's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Poloniex/status/810704347290103808?s=09
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol
Been a good insight into the crypto scene for me all of this .

So many different perspectives here , I do not think anyone is trying to sabotage the coin though I think that may be a bit far fetched . Couple of things id like to say Smiley

1. How about some of you super high hash rate contributors to the network on suprnovas pool donate 1% at least... since its the only pool around now , i do 10-15mh and donate 1%... there a HEAP of you doing a LOT more that donate NOTHING........... if your mining it and find it fun and are using the service .... give ocminer incentive to keep it running . Here are some of you saying oh theres only 1 pool Shocked shock horror . Yeah so show your appreciation for it a lil more I reckon .

2. I know my comments here attracted a lot of miners to this coin recently ... maybe it was coincidence but yeah , I have rant about its profitability and within the next 3 days world hash basically triples.... TRIPLES!! ......... TBH I kinda ruined it for myself cause many of the new miners are smashing it with 5x or more hash than me lol...... If the info i provided was useful to ya .... how about sending me a lil xcn.... cause fark i am broke and have nothing rly lol . ty . xcn addy in my sig Tongue

3. Pallas > I can see why you get shitty with the community at times , you say community dont deserve your work for free......  Im still open to buying it just pm me with a price buddy ^^ i dont expect it for free and as said when i get round to using your public one i will donate ya something anyway regardless of ANYTHING or any decision you make about your homemade kernal .

4. bitch moan ... bitch moan xD lol lets see what happens I keep faith in the coin here .
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
hi pallas,

just a question are you on you're own forking the coins, the daemons shouting strange acronyms across my screens,

is that part gonna stay on forever, i mean for how many more days to come those curses in the daemon,
not syncing, is this done by you,, or some other haters, cause never had those screaming daemons cryptonited's before,

you see time is precious,

you should have been more actively doing this coins fork??

or what kind of strange miner you had, have. change the front page..

provide explorer, but hey who am i..

hahaha what?? are you saying I'm printing things on your screen? are you serious???
I just posted a couple little fixes to compile the wallet, nothing else.
most people are running the original wallet anyways.
Activity: 431
Merit: 105
hi pallas,

just a question are you on you're own forking the coins, the daemons shouting strange acronyms across my screens,

is that part gonna stay on forever, i mean for how many more days to come those curses in the daemon,
not syncing, is this done by you,, or some other haters, cause never had those screaming daemons cryptonited's before,

you see time is precious,

you should have been more actively doing this coins fork??

or what kind of strange miner you had, have. change the front page..

provide explorer, but hey who am i..
legendary
Black Belt Developer
yeah pallas, you did it to the poor coin, and owners,

dang what a dev's or xcn programmers, put up explorer, take em down,

make sure you ddoss all the current guys at the wallets page, nodes page,

make sure the miners don't get donations rather sold separately, wow everyone trying to get faster miners, you don't mind just sell it.

haha now no use of that secret solo miner you'rs

enjoy it. hope hitbtc and btc38? what kind of site is that,, delists it to.

eric got here to tell you, you could just close the explorer for the xcn, i gues..

wow that's what I get for working on the opensource miner, fixing the wallet, helping the exchanges, running a stable node, etc.
this is the nth proof I should always keep the best miners that I make for myself.
so long for giving people money making machines for free.
yeah pallas, you did it to the poor coin, and owners,

dang what a dev's or xcn programmers, put up explorer, take em down,

make sure you ddoss all the current guys at the wallets page, nodes page,

make sure the miners don't get donations rather sold separately, wow everyone trying to get faster miners, you don't mind just sell it.

haha now no use of that secret solo miner you'rs

enjoy it. hope hitbtc and btc38? what kind of site is that,, delists it to.

eric got here to tell you, you could just close the explorer for the xcn, i gues..
Activity: 140
Wallets works fine on bter and btc38.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Now it is official:

Poloniex is dropping XCN.
On January 4th 2017, the following markets will be delisted: MMNXT, BITCNY, NBT, DIEM, LTBC, RDD, XST, XCN, XDN, SYNC, CGA, GEO, BLOCK, 1CR
Posted by MobyDick at 2016-12-19 04:33:10

Did they state the reason why ?

They said they can't sync the wallet, but along that they also said they aren't gonna delist it.
I provided them an updated blockchain, updated node list, fixed wallet.... a couple times :-)
Activity: 380
Merit: 103
Developer and Consultant
Now it is official:

On January 4th 2017, the following markets will be delisted: MMNXT, BITCNY, NBT, DIEM, LTBC, RDD, XST, XCN, XDN, SYNC, CGA, GEO, BLOCK, 1CR

Did they state the reason why ?
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum
Now it is official:

Activity: 176
Hi again, thanks for quick response, is it that i could not make my local daemon found by the domain, i guess you get it?

is there a work around for this,

i did not wanted to start vps, is your vps running windows..

i run local wallets, up 24.7 rather.

domain was already yours wow a real old cryptoniter, and vps and montly fee? how much you have paid by now then..
and will it cost you montly?

Its Debian 7 with custom compiled apache2 and php specifically just for this old explorer. Monthly its 10$.
Hi again, thanks for quick response, is it that i could not make my local daemon found by the domain, i guess you get it?

is there a work around for this,

i did not wanted to start vps, is your vps running windows..

i run local wallets, up 24.7 rather.

domain was already yours wow a real old cryptoniter, and vps and montly fee? how much you have paid by now then..
and will it cost you montly?
Activity: 176
Hi there exeric,

question for you, are you hosting the daemon on vps or locally, so how is you;re server setup i meant,

domain, vps, etc. could you somewhat explain,
thanks for having this one setup.. love you re work.

Its on VPS. Donations will be needed. I used my old domain from pools.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I think I asked a while ago and didn't get a response:

Can anyone explain the benefits of cryptonite mini blockchain scheme compared to just running a pruned node for Bitcoin or a clone?

To make it simple:
- Pruned node requires to download the whole blockchain for verification then prune it.
- To keep the blockchain more handy to download, you need the block limit to prevent it from exploding.
- With mini-blockchain no limit is needed, so it's already designed to handle a lot of transactions just like VISA and MasterCard.

edit:
Forgot to mention that:
- The more the blockchain size is, the harder it is to host a full node, the more centralized the coin becomes.

I'm not that big fan for Cryptonite itself, but I'm rather a fan with the concept of the mini-blockchain schema itself, and that's because there's a lot of things that can be improved in a new coin with mini-blockchain schema that virtually makes it the #1 coin in the community.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115
I think I asked a while ago and didn't get a response:

Can anyone explain the benefits of cryptonite mini blockchain scheme compared to just running a pruned node for Bitcoin or a clone?
Hi there exeric,

question for you, are you hosting the daemon on vps or locally, so how is you;re server setup i meant,

domain, vps, etc. could you somewhat explain,
thanks for having this one setup.. love you re work.
Activity: 380
Merit: 103
Developer and Consultant
Hello all

I have been referred to this coin from my thread :- Blockchain Mechanic's Revival thread

I am working on reviving coins that have active followings and if you are open to my working on this , please respond here or on in my thread.

Thanks.
Hi there, Mr. Pallas, that one has not got a windows compiled version,
 wich i am not sure if i would be getting into that it would be worth my time,

then after would actually be needing the fastest amd miner, and maybe the nvidia one, but both in one pack could be better,

then again, the eric guy did made the explorer come online,, thanks to him funds will be released to guys,
and trading will continue even further, stalled on one exchange,

but where to find old miners that also do solo mining, the xcn site has got cpu miner.. that already improved and still not able to solo>.

victor, you should delete all blocks, download em from a few post earlier, then  you should be good to go, use it at first with an empty wallet, and no conf file.

laters..

Activity: 954
Merit: 250
solo does work with my opensource miner.
But wallet doesn't work
legendary
Black Belt Developer
solo does work with my opensource miner.
Pages:
Jump to: