Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite | 1st mini-blockchain coin | M7 PoW | No Premine - page 179. (Read 578501 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
IP Address   222.223.122.5
Location    CHINA, HEBEI, SHIJIAZHUANG
Latitude & Longitude   38.041390, 114.478610 (38°2'29"N   114°28'43"E)
ISP   CHINANET HEBEI PROVINCE NETWORK
Local Time   28 Jul, 2014 12:12 PM (UTC +08:00)
Domain   CHINATELECOM.COM.CN
Net Speed   (DSL) Broadband/Cable
IDD & Area Code   (86) 0311
ZIP Code   130000
Weather Station   SHIJIAZHUANG (CHXX0122)

他妈逼的,DEV是石家庄的!

矿工的机器连到节点。。。。。。
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
XC
IP Address   222.223.122.5
Location    CHINA, HEBEI, SHIJIAZHUANG
Latitude & Longitude   38.041390, 114.478610 (38°2'29"N   114°28'43"E)
ISP   CHINANET HEBEI PROVINCE NETWORK
Local Time   28 Jul, 2014 12:12 PM (UTC +08:00)
Domain   CHINATELECOM.COM.CN
Net Speed   (DSL) Broadband/Cable
IDD & Area Code   (86) 0311
ZIP Code   130000
Weather Station   SHIJIAZHUANG (CHXX0122)

他妈逼的,DEV是石家庄的!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Relaunch!!!!!

Ok???

You intentionally publish false wallet, does not publish the correct node. and you premine the coin.
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
They also claim to have SMALLER BLOCKCHAIN,What is the difference?
Well the NUD wiki has nothing about why they have a smaller blockchain so I can't tell you, but I'm very sure it's nothing like the mini-blockchain scheme. If NUD uses script then I doubt it's even much smaller than a normal blockchain and I doubt it allows new nodes to sync without requiring the full blockchain.
NUD use BCRYPT,new algorithm Grin
I mine a bit,CPU coin...

There's no doubt that NUD is amazing.  As for XCN, it might be amazing, but I'm still unable to compile on ubuntu.
I'm just not sure '1st mini-blockchain implementation'?
Activity: 175
Merit: 104
Anyone in the correct chain can post getpeerinfo command result?

No nodes here...

http://pastebin.com/wtr9zS1S

I'm using the latest windows QT wallet. (now on correct chain)
Activity: 673
Merit: 500
Well the NUD wiki has nothing about why they have a smaller blockchain so I can't tell you, but I'm very sure it's nothing like the mini-blockchain scheme. If NUD uses script then I doubt it's even much smaller than a normal blockchain and I doubt it allows new nodes to sync without requiring the full blockchain.
I mine a bit,CPU coin...

There's no doubt that NUD is amazing.  As for XCN, it might be amazing, but I'm still unable to compile on ubuntu.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
anyboby mined coins now?
I didn't see any transaction Undecided
I mine a bit,CPU coin...
Activity: 1034
Anyone in the correct chain can post getpeerinfo command result?

No nodes here...
Activity: 673
Has anybody been able to compile the source on ubuntu?
legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000
electronic [r]evolution
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Dev spent 10's of thousands of dollars starting this coin? Hahahaha more BS.
Many members here will remember that I had a 28 BTC bounty for anyone capable of developing the mini-blockchain scheme:

[CLOSED] $20,000 Mini-Blockchain Implementation

Admittedly BTC was worth much more at that point in time, and I didn't spend 28 BTC on development, but it was more than 20 BTC. And so far I've only been able to mine 2 blocks myself. So I'm sorry if Windows users feel some how robbed, but there were no guarantees when you decided to use this coin and we have a big obvious red warning plastered on the website which explains how experimental this coin is.
[NUD ₦ ] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nud-new-universal-dollar-bcrypt-0-pre-mine-first-anonymous-crypto-640933

SECURE
NUD is based on bcrypt, a key-stretching hashing algorithm that exists for 13 years and is based on functions that are more than 30 years old.

COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS
Unlike other alternatives NUD is not just pseudoanonymous but completely anonymous on both the protocol level (TOR) and the blockchain level.

SMALLER BLOCKCHAIN
Other cryptocurrencies blockchains are ever growing and could potentially become so large within the coming years that only centralized servers could store them, NUD actively works on introducing a significantly smaller blockchain which will not compromise on security.

They earlier. .
Activity: 175
Merit: 104
Anyone who mined on Windows before block 443 can retrieve their coins on the correct blockchain. Stop bitching and load your old wallet.dats onto the fixed QT.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
What do you mean too fast?

Currently we are

"blocks" : 982,
    "headers" : 982,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "connections" : 7,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 13371.59862808,

Block time is a little short because difficulty is still increasing.

Mine is different from yours, using the latest windows binary. Sad

{
"blocks" : 1021,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 14037.06897652,
"errors" : "",
"genproclimit" : 7,
"networkhashps" : 677793586,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false,
"generate" : true,
"hashespersec" : 783617
}
Activity: 154

Currently we are

Mine is different from yours, using the latest windows binary. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Many members here will remember that I had a 28 BTC bounty for anyone capable of developing the mini-blockchain scheme:

Admittedly BTC was worth much more at that point in time, and I didn't spend 28 BTC on development, but it was more than 20 BTC. And so far I've only been able to mine 2 blocks myself. So I'm sorry if Windows users feel some how robbed, but there were no guarantees when you decided to use this coin and we have a big obvious red warning plastered on the website which explains how experimental this coin is.

windows node please???
Activity: 252

[NUD ₦ ] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nud-new-universal-dollar-bcrypt-0-pre-mine-first-anonymous-crypto-640933

SECURE
NUD is based on bcrypt, a key-stretching hashing algorithm that exists for 13 years and is based on functions that are more than 30 years old.

COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS
Unlike other alternatives NUD is not just pseudoanonymous but completely anonymous on both the protocol level (TOR) and the blockchain level.

SMALLER BLOCKCHAIN
Other cryptocurrencies blockchains are ever growing and could potentially become so large within the coming years that only centralized servers could store them, NUD actively works on introducing a significantly smaller blockchain which will not compromise on security.
Activity: 288
Merit: 105

Currently we are

Activity: 154
Can the old wallet be used?

Yeah just run the new exe. No delete/upgrade or anything required.

block time still too fast. Is this normal?
Jump to: