Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite | 1st mini-blockchain coin | M7 PoW | No Premine - page 39. (Read 578501 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 104
is there a working explorer?
legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000
electronic [r]evolution
qt crashed constantly cant get anything working its just stuck ... cryptonited also just stops working ... i'm using windows 7 64bits
There is a known bug which causes problems on a small fraction of Windows machines. A more detailed description of the problem would help. What does "its just stuck" and "just stops working" mean exactly? What messages are displayed in the command prompt when cryptonited gets stuck? Are there any useful messages in your debug.log file to indicate what the problem could be?
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
qt crashed constantly cant get anything working its just stuck ... cryptonited also just stops working ... i'm using windows 7 64bits

Exactly the sam here  Undecided
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
is there an update to the wallet planned in the near future? I'm not thinking about anything special, just curious Smiley
Activity: 614
Merit: 254
How many blocks until block halving?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
this coin is really great from the technical perspective, but it lacks of marketing I guess ^^
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Is there any update to bitfreaks' encrypted web wallet? If yes, please re-post the link again.
No not yet, I've been sidetracked with BitShop updates and some other projects. I'm kind of putting it off because I know it's going to be a hassle for me to convert the existing brainwallet code into javascript which can correctly sign a cryptonite transaction. I'm still willing to pay up to half a bitcoin to anyone who can do it for me, as I mentioned a few pages back. But I'm going to give it a shot within a few days because I doubt anyone else is going to do it any time soon.
This is an important component to represent cryptonite advantage as a decentralized mobile payment  service. Mini blockchain makes it possible to put everything in a browser, blockchain itself included.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Is there any update to bitfreaks' encrypted web wallet? If yes, please re-post the link again.
No not yet, I've been sidetracked with BitShop updates and some other projects. I'm kind of putting it off because I know it's going to be a hassle for me to convert the existing brainwallet code into javascript which can correctly sign a cryptonite transaction. I'm still willing to pay up to half a bitcoin to anyone who can do it for me, as I mentioned a few pages back. But I'm going to give it a shot within a few days because I doubt anyone else is going to do it any time soon.
Activity: 672
Activity: 574
Synced wallet without wallet.dat

https://mega.co.nz/#!ehRmGQ6R!tx7ZVck-z7027O-I_oLxG02XeHTIYurN2YT6iwTTYuM

https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/b5b4dfe1b2f77269bd95f2cb1b7ea907b44681766b234a7591f6420d2f765b7e/analysis/1425150367/

Copy your wallet.dat to safe place, then delete Cryptonite folder in AppData\Roaming\
Copy Cryptonite folder from archive to roaming
Copy your wallet.dat there

Start wallet Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Have you guys tried syncing with cryponited instead of Qt?
Yes.Can you put in rar all files from app data except your wallet.dat. and upload?Then i will put in my app data with mine .dat?
I can't right now but in a few hours I can. However I would suggest you try running cryptonite on a different computer or different operating system. Some Windows machines seem to have problems running cryptonite but it's usually just qt. How do you know that cryptonited was getting stuck too?

I was just able to sync on win7 with 64 bit qt, but after several crashes and deleting contents of data dir once, but then after I was synced and closed qt window, it crashed again with something runaway error, but I was able to get synced with qt...
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Yes.Can you put in rar all files from app data except your wallet.dat. and upload?Then i will put in my app data with mine .dat?
I can't right now but in a few hours I can. However I would suggest you try running cryptonite on a different computer or different operating system. Some Windows machines seem to have problems running cryptonite but it's usually just qt. How do you know that cryptonited was getting stuck too?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Activity: 168
..... ..... ..... .....
Have problems with win wallet.Now my wallet is on "5 hours behinde" and i have 5 connections over last 3h.I have try add nodes,delete evrything in app folder,then try with new wallet.dat but the same.Any help please?
I have that problem also
Activity: 238
Have problems with win wallet.Now my wallet is on "5 hours behinde" and i have 5 connections over last 3h.I have try add nodes,delete evrything in app folder,then try with new wallet.dat but the same.Any help please?
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
It looks like to me that Cryptonite network is actually composed of all non-archival full nodes. Cryptonite implementation has to remove features of programmable money/assets and some levels of security to solve blockchain bloat.
Yes that is pretty much correct. The most fundamental difference with Cryptonite is that old transactions can be forgotten forever because there is no such thing as spent and unspent outputs. All transactions become instantly spent the moment they are included in a block. So every single transaction can be forgotten by the network after a few weeks and new nodes only need the last weeks worth of transactions in order to become a full node.

Some guys out there believe (not prove) that "withdrawal limit" doesn't bring security to the network. Is there any detailed document to explain how it works in decentralized manner?
There is a page on our wiki which discusses the type of withdrawal limits used in Cryptonite. It allows merchants to accept 0-conf transactions with a much higher level of confidence than would be normally possible. It's not a perfectly secure solution to the 0-conf problem but it's much safer than accepting a 0-conf transaction which isn't secured by a withdraw limit.
Pages:
Jump to: