Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite | 1st mini-blockchain coin | M7 PoW | No Premine - page 7. (Read 578496 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Not B troll & do something!
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Trying to sync from the fresh blockchain but I have 0-5 nodes randomly connecting and disconnecting with a bunch of
Cannot fastforward chain because of missing data:
and
Block download stalled by x.x.x.x:8253; disconnecting.
in debug.log.

And even with 5 active nodes I only get like 1 block in every 5 seconds and half the time all nodes are disconnected.

Wallet v0.1.1.0-g3fb0591-beta.

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
i asked btc38 about it . response is pasted here .

service staff 可儿: IM sorry, XCN because of server failure, we closed T and deposit, there need to wait for ah repair time, recovery will open T and deposit, please wait Smiley

doesnt make absolute sense to me.. but sounds like they are positive and working on fixing it ....

It happened to them in the past and they fixed it, unlike poloniex ;-)
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol
i asked btc38 about it . response is pasted here .

service staff 可儿: IM sorry, XCN because of server failure, we closed T and deposit, there need to wait for ah repair time, recovery will open T and deposit, please wait Smiley

doesnt make absolute sense to me.. but sounds like they are positive and working on fixing it ....
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
Deposit btc38 broken only me ?

I have not been able to deposit in btc38 for a week
Smp
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Deposit btc38 broken only me ?
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Let me make a little briefing on the coin issues.
Two of them are known to me: one is blockchain sync from scratch and the other is wallet corruption.
The former can be mitigated by downloading a blockchain snapshot: I will do this periodically and I've seen other nice people doing the same.
The latter I could never reproduce: it must be something related to the environment the wallet runs into, or is compiled with.
For this reason, I'd like to collect some information on the operating system (and library versions, when different from the default) of both the people who are experiencing the corruption issue and those who aren't.

Here is my contribution:

Corruption issue: never experienced during months of use.
Libraries: standard provided by the distro.

Corruption issue: wallet was crashing with this error http://imgur.com/a/LK3gb for some time then just cured itself in a magical way Smiley
Wallet: downloaded for the official website http://cryptonite.info/?page=download#windows

P.S. Fresh XCN Blockchain: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4FJqo3uXA8OZXhDRWg0di1FUHc/view?usp=sharing
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Let me make a little briefing on the coin issues.
Two of them are known to me: one is blockchain sync from scratch and the other is wallet corruption.
The former can be mitigated by downloading a blockchain snapshot: I will do this periodically and I've seen other nice people doing the same.
The latter I could never reproduce: it must be something related to the environment the wallet runs into, or is compiled with.
For this reason, I'd like to collect some information on the operating system (and library versions, when different from the default) of both the people who are experiencing the corruption issue and those who aren't.

Here is my contribution:

Corruption issue: never experienced during months of use.
Libraries: standard provided by the distro.
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
Sorry, but what?
Is it me or doesn't your post make any sense?  Huh

Please try complete sentences next time.
Activity: 431
Merit: 105
hi guys,

only posting to ask wether xcn gonna go trough with giving us our coins at polonieX.. still stuck there,

when more of your tips reach us
 the fixes coming to us made us almost fix your issue
 they are almost out of these issues?
 strange guys really at polo..
 why the hassle, out of bullshit, hate the dev's making money with not giving out their secret miners,

bliep this coin, gonna leave this shit soon, learn to read then think about it..
you'll know what i mean.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
How to mine the coin? All pools are gone

solo

btw where is the last working client for this?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
How to mine the coin? All pools are gone
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Thanks George5, let's hope they finally fix their wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Latest news from Poloniex about XCN deposits:

"rest assured that we have not given up on it as new information and possible solutions keep reaching us"

I just received this reply today:

Hi George5,

thank you for your help, hopefully it will be useful in finally synchronizing the wallet.

Best regards,

They are talking about a link to the new BE and an updated blockchain that I sent them.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
whaaaaaaaat wow, you serious pallas, when did you receive this,

wow this makes my year, haha..

i mean last year.

Today.
Activity: 431
Merit: 105
whaaaaaaaat wow, you serious pallas, when did you receive this,

wow this makes my year, haha..

i mean last year.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Latest news from Poloniex about XCN deposits:

"rest assured that we have not given up on it as new information and possible solutions keep reaching us"
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
Hi
here I leave an updated version of the blockchain in case anyone needs it

https://mega.nz/#!14NXgQBD!IOP3I4Jaim4nwpqU7WFvoDHiPoTAZ42CbLYFTA5tmKg
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
legendary
Black Belt Developer
ok the issue seems to be that the block explorer was coded in php5.3 and I'm on 5.4.

It's using some removed methods, like
Code:
get_magic_quotes_gpc()
and I have no idea how to fix that ...

I can help you with PHP, please PM me with the details.
(that call is deprecated, try replacing it with 0)
Pages:
Jump to: