Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite | 1st mini-blockchain coin | M7 PoW | No Premine - page 8. (Read 578496 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 113
ok the issue seems to be that the block explorer was coded in php5.3 and I'm on 5.4.

It's using some removed methods, like
Code:
get_magic_quotes_gpc()
and I have no idea how to fix that ...
Activity: 431
Merit: 105
hi there gnasirator, no there is not,
i meant finally an explorer working,

thanks for the great job, is polo getting this,

uha, I've got no idea where that's coming from.
I looked inside that .php but that error string isn't in there.

Anyone got any idea?
What sort of cron job would I need to have running? Right now I only have an @reboot for cryptonited.

edit: found the line in address.inc.php

Code:
 if (($getinfo['blocks'] - $l_blk) < 10) {
    for ($i=$l_blk-1;$i<$getinfo['blocks'];$i++) {
      $block_hash = $_SESSION[$rpc_client]->getblockhash($i+1);
      $block = $_SESSION[$rpc_client]->getblock($block_hash);
 if (!empty($block['tx'])) {
        foreach ($block['tx'] as $key => $txid) { check_tx($txid, $p); }
 }
    }
  } else {
    die('error: /cron/parse_txs.php cron job is not running');
  }

But no idea what's wrong here.

edit2: okay, need to run
Code:
php /cron/parse_txs.php
I guess?

But that gives this error:
error: could not get block 000000044c4e5c82cf3c93a3019f09ecd9005a30f5eeba2ff6952b349c7324ae

edit3:
ah I think I got it. the config.php needed the variable $HTTP_HOST added.

edit4: na, still that error. restarting it over and over again doesn't change anything.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Okay, I've got the explorer up and running, at least for now (ermine 30 day trial for converting a dynamically linked exe into static). Let's see what happens after that. I might just get a license of them...

http://xcn-explorer.selektion21.de/

If someone with a better domain wants to donate it, please just point it to the same IP and I can update it.

btw, dextro: what do you mean with 'another' explorer? Is there another one out there? I thought the lack of one was the actual problem.

Thanks for the explorer.
Please check this error when trying to view an address:

error: /cron/parse_txs.php cron job is not running
Okay, I've got the explorer up and running, at least for now (ermine 30 day trial for converting a dynamically linked exe into static). Let's see what happens after that. I might just get a license of them...

http://xcn-explorer.selektion21.de/

If someone with a better domain wants to donate it, please just point it to the same IP and I can update it.

btw, dextro: what do you mean with 'another' explorer? Is there another one out there? I thought the lack of one was the actual problem.
Is this already done, the debian thing? would be great another explorer

but any news guys on xcn polo, lockchain's fixes, compile errors,
any idea on when bolo big bad polo will give us our coins..

and i hope for them more, cause the tickets i've sended them, were not worth it, the price went down,
but still, just lost half right now, and still nobody know when or what will happen with polo;s coins xcn..

thanks bitfreak do something man. thank in advance.
Hmm, if only I had a Debian 7 wallet (statically linked). I could at least set up a block explorer. That might help convince them to keep XCN listed?
legendary
Black Belt Developer
i got this meesage from poloniex...!

At this time unfortunately the only people who can resolve that are the XCN development team. Our issue is that our wallet required a full re-sync and we have not as yet been able to sync the wallet to a working copy of the blockchain due to a network error. I am sorry that this is the case and rest assured we are doing all we can to resolve the situation and sync a copy of the blockchain successfully.

We will continue to search for a resolution to this problem and we are very appreciative of your patience regarding this. We hope you can understand however that we are doing all we can to work within a bad situation.

Thank you again for your understanding. We will update you on this ticket if there is any news regarding this. We will of course allow withdrawals once this is enabled.

Best regards,

Kevin
Poloniex Support

they said the same to me some months ago and I replayed: "I'm not the original dev but I know the code, here is a blockchain snapshot, here is a little compiling fix, etc.".
either they do not want to do it, or they put it to very low priority for some reason.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
i got this meesage from poloniex...!

At this time unfortunately the only people who can resolve that are the XCN development team. Our issue is that our wallet required a full re-sync and we have not as yet been able to sync the wallet to a working copy of the blockchain due to a network error. I am sorry that this is the case and rest assured we are doing all we can to resolve the situation and sync a copy of the blockchain successfully.

We will continue to search for a resolution to this problem and we are very appreciative of your patience regarding this. We hope you can understand however that we are doing all we can to work within a bad situation.

Thank you again for your understanding. We will update you on this ticket if there is any news regarding this. We will of course allow withdrawals once this is enabled.

Best regards,

Kevin
Poloniex Support
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Here is an updated blockchain snapshot of today:

https://mega.nz/#!cRBQ0Qgb!SgN0oLR-I1SH5K2pz4s-da41Ati5JMFlfJgWN73Sz64
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
my coins are stuck on the Poloniex, too
Support responds this

The RDD wallet is now up and running however the XCN wallet has not been very friendly for the past few months and it is still undergoing maintenance as of the moment. We do not have an estimate as to how long this will take but unfortunately everyone has to wait for this to be done before withdrawals can be made.

We thank you for your patience and please let us know if you need anything else in the meantime.

Best regards,

Jerichk
Poloniex Support
they did not answer me for two days.
I had to ask the trollbox-moderator to tell the support that I am waiting for their response.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
The fact that ure worried about ur coins explains why u ran away when I called u out on ur statement about being polo being the best platform for trading, proclamation marks in ur post is a display of uncertainty and inclination to suicide over financial loss.

I guess you are taking me for someone else.

U were hesitant to brawl with me when I called u out, and now I see why. The fact of the matter is, u made ur fortune selling socks to members of masonic lodge and didnt want random dude from message board to crash ur reputation over a joke post. This explains why u backed off.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Just got a reply from Poloniex:

Hi George5,

I am sorry for the delay, please rest assured we are working on it and as soon as the wallet is functioning we will re enable it.

Best regards,

Hoping for the best...
legendary
Black Belt Developer
This is not the last (the last was a reply to me sending them the blockchain again):

"
I am not sure where exactly you heard the rumour about delisting XCN but I can assure you we have no current plans to delist any coins.
"

BTW they stopped answering to me the 25 Nov. After that I sent them another 4 mails.
legendary
The fact that ure worried about ur coins explains why u ran away when I called u out on ur statement about being polo being the best platform for trading, proclamation marks in ur post is a display of uncertainty and inclination to suicide over financial loss.

I guess you are taking me for someone else.

Poloniex delisted xcn, eating all the deposits.
Despite having promised me they would have fixed it.
I liked that exchange, but after this experience, I will not use it, let alone trust it, any longer.
There is really no excuse for them as btc38 and bter are working just fine.
What a waste of time trying to help them!

Well I hope that poloniex are not that stupid to ruin  their reputation by stealing users' coins that are even delisted from the exchange. But if they are, I personally not going to leave it like that and will appeal to authorities if needed.

Btw, pallas, what was their last answer to you regarding the wallet issue?
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
suprnova is closing their xcn pool soon? any other xcn pool beside suprnova that is working?
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
So almost january over, now soon february,

hi there bitfreak, any news for us, old dev's gathered together or not/ what is going on there,
you doing stuff, forking xcn, whatup,

wallet doesn't need to fixed seeing no responses from you a lot. or does it.
is you on any nice details away or present at now, at btctalk. keep us a bit updated.

Right now I'm more worried about the coins stuck at Poloniex. Guys keep reminding them that they're holding our coins imprisoned!!!

legendary
Black Belt Developer
Poloniex delisted xcn, eating all the deposits.
Despite having promised me they would have fixed it.
I liked that exchange, but after this experience, I will not use it, let alone trust it, any longer.
There is really no excuse for them as btc38 and bter are working just fine.
What a waste of time trying to help them!
legendary

hi there bitfreak, any news for us, old dev's gathered together or not/ what is going on there,

is you on any nice details away or present at now, at btctalk. keep us a bit updated.

Right now I'm more worried about the coins stuck at Poloniex. Guys keep reminding them that they're holding our coins imprisoned!!!

Pages:
Jump to: