Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 141. (Read 215666 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
There really is something wrong with the wallet/ daemon, both linux/ windows. No time to dig in right now but there is something.

Possible first aid for solo miners, try to run wallet on a rig with a powerful cpu. OC one or two cores if possible. Getting less stale shares?

i3-4130 , + CFLAGS solved all my issues except memory leaks. (I restart manually once in 24h)

If I had to guess it is qt.

edit: After couple of hours of testing, cryptonited does it, minor cpu usage. Qt sucks windows/ linux.

Activity: 243
Merit: 105
There really is something wrong with the wallet/ daemon, both linux/ windows. No time to dig in right now but there is something.

Possible first aid for solo miners, try to run wallet on a rig with a powerful cpu. OC one or two cores if possible. Getting less stale shares?

i3-4130 , + CFLAGS solved all my issues except memory leaks. (I restart manually once in 24h)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The second day I can not sync http://picua.org/img/2017-07/15/501z4h4ymq20jzx3f89m3daiy.jpg What version of the wallet and where can I download it for windows

(Download wallet) and Full Snapshot from 2017-07-07 from mainpage
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

edit: looks like it is qt.
Activity: 610
Merit: 500
The second day I can not sync What version of the wallet and where can I download it for windows
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
I've got a similar problem with connections. I've enabled upnp (on both router and wallet), opened both port 8252 and 8253 (and several other ports as well to be sure) on my router and disabled Windows firewall but still only get 8 connections. I've tried it on two different routers and two different internet connections.

The only way I can get more than 8 is if I use DMZ, but I would prefer not to.

That first made me believe I had done something wrong but after opening ports for other needs, they work fine, but still can't get it to work for the wallet for some reason.

I forgot to mention that I have DMZ enabled for this machine as well. but I think that it didn't make a difference
Run getpeerinfo, any incoming = true?
with which socks protocol?

Inbound connections are false in socks 4 and 5. when I turned to non proxied settings, I see the cryptonite client using the port 8253 in cmd's netstat. but still no inward connections, I'm confused.

UDPATE:

it Magically worked after I locked the wallet, removed "port=8253" from cryptonite.conf. allowed a range of ports on my router, rebooted the router ad waited for 3 hours. now it show 11 connections, 3 are in.

Configure rcport 8252

it had it configured earlier. thanks. Now I want to connect my remote rig to the same client. any idea on how this can be done? I managed to connect 2 rigs on the same network using the local IP and the rpcport. should I just use the internet Ip of my client machine in my miner machine?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I've got a similar problem with connections. I've enabled upnp (on both router and wallet), opened both port 8252 and 8253 (and several other ports as well to be sure) on my router and disabled Windows firewall but still only get 8 connections. I've tried it on two different routers and two different internet connections.

The only way I can get more than 8 is if I use DMZ, but I would prefer not to.

That first made me believe I had done something wrong but after opening ports for other needs, they work fine, but still can't get it to work for the wallet for some reason.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618

Inbound connections are false in socks 4 and 5. when I turned to non proxied settings, I see the cryptonite client using the port 8253 in cmd's netstat. but still no inward connections, I'm confused.

UDPATE:

it Magically worked after I locked the wallet, removed "port=8253" from cryptonite.conf. allowed a range of ports on my router, rebooted the router ad waited for 3 hours. now it show 11 connections, 3 are in.

Configure rcport 8252

UDPATE:

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Hi. I have in wallet almoust 50%(per day) not confirmed transactions from solo mining. This transactions are orphan blocks? I add all nodes i saw here and max 8 connections.

Yes, orphans. To get more connected peers, use upnp or open the relevant ports on your router.

I was tring to to do so. opened the ports through the firewall and manually through the router. Even turned the firewall off, but I'm only getting max 8 connections. I tried to configure it through TOR because I'm on an institutional network and maybe they're using an additional layer of security. I added listen=0 and proxy=127.0.0.1:9050 but it doesn't connect at all unless I set the socks to 4. when the client open though it gives me a message saying that my connection doesn't support socks 5 which is required for payments. And it will connect to even fewer nodes than before (2 or 3). what do u think I should do?
Activity: 349
Merit: 184
Restore itself in 5 minutes.  Grin

Maybe just ignore this case  Huh

http://prntscr.com/fvt3xm
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Hi. I have in wallet almoust 50%(per day) not confirmed transactions from solo mining. This transactions are orphan blocks? I add all nodes i saw here and max 8 connections.

Yes, orphans. To get more connected peers, use upnp or open the relevant ports on your router.
Activity: 56
Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
as i can see - qt works good about 5-7 hours. after it works but doesn`t finding blocks. reset it - finds again. i don`t think it`s luck Smiley

sounds like a weird issue: can anybody else confirm this?
i`m looking it about 2-3 days only, so can`t say really. but it looks like the most blocks are found in first 3-5 hours from start wallet. i`ve seen just 1 or 2 blocks between 5 and 12 hours of work.
don`t know why. it just look so.
Activity: 38
BTC38 has the most volume by far, but it doesn't have any btc pair (i.e. you have to exchange to/from CNY as an additional step), furthermore it is laggy and has a bad interface. But it's where the game is played, so it might be at least worth trying.

Novaexchange doesn't have the above issues, but very low volume.

I suggest you try both with little amounts, so you get an idea of how they work, without any risk.
Gotcha. Thanks.

You cant try novaexchange, wallet is in Maintenace..
Activity: 10
BTC38 has the most volume by far, but it doesn't have any btc pair (i.e. you have to exchange to/from CNY as an additional step), furthermore it is laggy and has a bad interface. But it's where the game is played, so it might be at least worth trying.

I suggest you try both with little amounts, so you get an idea of how they work, without any risk.
Gotcha. Thanks.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
What's the exchange to be using these days?

I used Bter last but that was a horrible mistake...

Activity: 10
What's the exchange to be using these days?

I used Bter last but that was a horrible mistake...
Jump to: