Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 189. (Read 215656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
we need that slack channel to start a give away campain for votes on nova. @George5
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
Activity: 126
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz ,How about this exchange? I see a lot of money on the POLO shelf.
Error; Insufficent NPOINT to vote. in novaexchange.com
your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol
come on....we can do better
XCN   Cryptonite   2017-05-06 01:37:30   Voting...   3 / 250   More Info!         Vote!
Only 3?

just signed up n voted , cheers m8 Smiley
your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol
whoa a lot happened in 1 day! good work folks !

farsky Smiley ty for the sympathy about my loss ^^ and understanding of how i must feel , unfortunatly no , bter hasnt even replied still and I doubt im gonna get one , they didnt investigate into anything excpet tell me the dash addy the withdrawal was made too and the ip addy of apparantly where my account was logged in from at the time . Which was in montreal canada from a amazon ec2 instance .. im in Australia btw . Like even if they did reply and say yeah your stuff was hacked and maybe how it happened just to give me some closure.. it would be nice... but i dont even get that ... for me it feels like tis thier fault and they aint taking responsibilty .... what can ya assume when they dont even reply ... Sad

george5..... yeah my original comment was out of context and I apologise to you , no need to be cruel to me tho .. it sounds like your happy my xcn was taken .... but yeah i just wanna say as well ...i have a virus scanner on my pc and im running adblock / script block and ghostery within my browser.. always have been..ok i didnt have 2fa enabled (my bad) but it was 2 different passwords needed to do that in bter  .. nothing else of mine... many exchange accounts , wallets , net banking etc (none of which have had 2fa enabled) that I all do on my phone and PC has been compromised ... its a BTER ONLY THING . if my security was compromised on my phone or pc .. hacker could have gone to town and taken much more than what was on bter only .... so this also why i conclude its bters fault .. ontop of the no replys from them .

Id like to leave this to rest now . But stand by the fact i wouldnt leave coins on bter for longer than 2 seconds n feel they are safe .

All i can do .. is start new thread under scams section or whatever and post copys of my emails with them to show how fucked they are . which i will get to , if they did in the meantime get back to me with an explanation etc and make some kinda effort it might really change my tune too!!!!! ive given them so long now ><
come on....we can do better
XCN   Cryptonite   2017-05-06 01:37:30   Voting...   3 / 250   More Info!         Vote!
Only 3?
XCN   Cryptonite   2017-05-06 01:37:30   Voting...   1 / 250   More Info!         Vote!
one vote....mine...you?
coin submitted
let us see if we have support as we think.
VOTE!
If you do not have account at novaexchange.com, MAKE ONE!
XCN   Cryptonite   2017-05-06 01:37:30   Voting...   0 / 250   More Info!         Vote!
make the slack channel please, when you have the time.
i've sent btc to nova, will take hours to confirm.
we will need the slack for votes, we will need 250....
legendary
i've sent some money to nova to pay for listing.
i do not really trade there, only small orders.
i completed the form for adding xcn.
but i can not find the link for the wallet.
any help?
is 2:24 am here, and i need some sleep.

Thanks for your efforts!
All of the wallets can be found here: http://cryptonite.info/?page=download#windows
Github with the most recent fixes: https://github.com/pallas1/Cryptonite
i've sent some money to nova to pay for listing.
i do not really trade there, only small orders.
i completed the form for adding xcn.
but i can not find the link for the wallet.
any help?
is 2:24 am here, and i need some sleep.
Shit BTC38, they just want to put a coin into garbage, no nodes, and then their own shelves, refurbished to create a new currency, another name on the line. Then in the BTC38 of the old coins they ignore, shit BTC38.
legendary
ok, i will try with nova.
@george5, you will do the slack channel? i can throw around 3-500.000 xcn on bounties to support listing on bittrex or poloniex.
and @ bitfreak!, will you help with main domain and twitter account?
help us do something great with this coin, it is your baby, and i like it, and others too...

Yes, I will take care of slack later today.
Why messages from @chinaxcn dissapeared? Deleted?
Who is this guy and why not answer him?

I don't know, I didn't delete any message, I exchanged some pms with him, he changed username... I answered him and followed his advices.

Maybe he deleted them himself.
I was just curious what he want, nickname chinaxcn sounds intriguing, especially while we not advancing with btc38.

Honestly I'm getting a bit tired of btc38. I keep going on and try to help them but I'm beginning to think that maybe they don't want my help.

They will apply the fix sometime. and 2/3 of xcn coins are on btc38. they can not run clients money in circles forever, with no exit.
mean time, what about listing on nova, i can try this. and @george5 can do the slack channel?

Yes please, any help is appreciated. A coin is made, supported and kept alive by the community, not just the devs ;-)

ok, i will try with nova.
@george5, you will do the slack channel? i can throw around 3-500.000 xcn on bounties to support listing on bittrex or poloniex.
and @ bitfreak!, will you help with main domain and twitter account?
help us do something great with this coin, it is your baby, and i like it, and others too...
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Why messages from @chinaxcn dissapeared? Deleted?
Who is this guy and why not answer him?

I don't know, I didn't delete any message, I exchanged some pms with him, he changed username... I answered him and followed his advices.

Maybe he deleted them himself.
I was just curious what he want, nickname chinaxcn sounds intriguing, especially while we not advancing with btc38.

Honestly I'm getting a bit tired of btc38. I keep going on and try to help them but I'm beginning to think that maybe they don't want my help.

They will apply the fix sometime. and 2/3 of xcn coins are on btc38. they can not run clients money in circles forever, with no exit.
mean time, what about listing on nova, i can try this. and @george5 can do the slack channel?

Yes please, any help is appreciated. A coin is made, supported and kept alive by the community, not just the devs ;-)
legendary
Black Belt Developer

I wonder what they reply to you? Cuz after all the work done (i.e. fixed wallet and a complete blockchain with all transactions) anyone can set up a working wallet in no time Undecided

They just say "thanks, we will try it", then silence.
Jump to: