Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 213. (Read 215400 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 105
hi all,

whatsup again these speechless few days, silently watching the price of our precious; go up!

woot woot, but now.
where the new wallet gui>qt or will bt38 fix soon, are they on it? and polo did the guys respond,

really do hope so, and another is sp miner out somewhere to download for xcn, and or a better one then the one from djm.
thanks guys.
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
pallas, you're using the new wallet on ubuntu 16, right?
Is the binary available somewhere? I had to update my home server to ubuntu 16.04, so I now have to use a wallet built for 16.04 for the statifying.

I use the same Ubuntu version, here is the wallet daemon and cli:

https://mega.nz/#!QchXTQZJ!uHYxaflRUEjgliQVbSHOBn83mymxrSTYfKgGei8YVUM

Awesome, explorer is running new wallet now. Any chance to get that statically linked? Smiley

I've tried to, but I always end up with linker errors with bdb, pthreads, etc.
It has always been a pain to build static wallets, do you know of a working "configure" command for this task?
Newer version have "--enable-static", ours has not.

Unfortunately, my experience using make projects is near zero. I'm more into embedded C stuff (STM32). The IDE there is eclipse based and doesn't use any makefiles. I think it can be set up to do so, though.
Anyways, as soon as ./configure && make install fails I'm lost Smiley

I would, if I had a twitter account.

Something else:
I just had a thought while fixing the parse.php cron job. Why does the web wallet have to do that? I thought one of the big advantages of XCN is the account DB, so wouldn't it be enough to just look at that to get all account's balances?
Also, why does a fresh wallet take so long to sync (without a snapshot)? Shouldn't it only load the current accounts db and maybe the last 100 or so blocks to be up to date? Does anyone know? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Just wrote poloniex about the fixed wallet. Let's see! :-)

Good job pallas Smiley

GUYS, let's show Poloniex that XCN community is interested in geting the coin back to the exchange!!!

Please retweet: https://twitter.com/BGeorgik/status/844621001136771072
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Is the binary available somewhere? I had to update my home server to ubuntu 16.04, so I now have to use a wallet built for 16.04 for the statifying.

Awesome, explorer is running new wallet now. Any chance to get that statically linked? Smiley

I've tried to, but I always end up with linker errors with bdb, pthreads, etc.
It has always been a pain to build static wallets, do you know of a working "configure" command for this task?
Newer version have "--enable-static", ours has not.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Just wrote poloniex about the fixed wallet. Let's see! :-)
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Hi guys,

good morning,
so are these files gonna go to ., bt38 and polo,
or are these being tested yet, or is it definitive,

can these files import our wallets, or just the wallet.dat file?
or both, even better,

about trading, when bt38 trade will adjust to or bter will adjust to one and another,

thanks for the works guys, this community needs you, i do, will buy all the xcn, i can get,

Before notifying the exchanges, we need a full release, and some testing from the community.
BTC38 uses the QT windows wallet so we need it anyways.
About trading, we can't predict what will happen: the lower price on bter will surely bring btc38 down, but the revived trading may potentially bring way more uptrend, to counter that.
legendary
dextronomous,

Dual personality? lol
My-oh-my...
Activity: 431
Merit: 105
Hi guys,

good morning,
so are these files gonna go to ., bt38 and polo,
or are these being tested yet, or is it definitive,

can these files import our wallets, or just the wallet.dat file?
or both, even better,

about trading, when bt38 trade will adjust to or bter will adjust to one and another,

thanks for the works guys, this community needs you, i do, will buy all the xcn, i can get,

legendary
Black Belt Developer

legendary
Nice one. What are your thoughts on the amount of coins issue? Both addresses are showing balances similar to
web wallet shots posted. Not much point in trying to revive a compromised coin.

I have some thoughts about this. Possibly, BTC38 wallet shows the wrong amount because they were having issues with it and it's been out of sync for a long time. Wait for them to update their wallet and we'll see.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Nice one. What are your thoughts on the amount of coins issue? Both addresses are showing balances similar to
web wallet shots posted. Not much point in trying to revive a compromised coin.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
I've committed a fix for the wallet backup issue. Works fine now, if you use the latest sources from github.
Of course it will be in the new binaries as well.
I'll try to compile a wallet with all libs statically linked.
Great, thanks heaps!
Activity: 186
Merit: 100

Code:
./trusty_amd64_cryptonited_14091021: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.15' not found
./trusty_amd64_cryptonited_14091021: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found

That stuff is the missing db48, isn't it?

This thing happens when binary was compiled on the machine with a newer gcc.

I'll try to compile a wallet with all libs statically linked.
legendary
Correct me if I'm wrong but Cryptonite is the only one of it's kind, I mean the coin that implemented mini-blockchain technology?

AFAIK, there is no other coin using such a technology. Please refer to the wiki for the coin innovation details.

Yeah, that is what I was thinking of. XCN is def flying under the radar, cuz if more people were aware of that unique coin, it's marketcap would've been at least couple of millions $ imho. Smiley
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Correct me if I'm wrong but Cryptonite is the only one of it's kind, I mean the coin that implemented mini-blockchain technology?

AFAIK, there is no other coin using such a technology. Please refer to the wiki for the coin innovation details.
legendary
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
anyone worried about bter disabled deposits?

I will contact them ASAP. Probably the usual wallet issues.

withdraws works fine. i tested.
Jump to: