Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 216. (Read 215400 times)

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

As soon as the wallet is ready, I'll do my best to first re-activate btc38, then get relisted on poloniex.
I personally don't like cryptopia because they do a lot of fake orders to boost volume, and who knows what else.
Besides, 3 exchanges would be enough, maybe bittrex would make sense though.

Maybe bitfreak knows about the twitter account.
I hope the community can help us with promotion :-)

About future development, I've got a list of basic improvements to implement (after the wallet is finally fixed and stable).
Furthermore, if you look thru the site and the wiki, there are some ideas for improvements by the original dev, that have not been implemented yet (for example trie pruning).

Sounds good. Looks like XCN is on the right track again Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
There are two devs (plus myself) working on making a stable Windows build, can't tell eta but rest assured we are working hard on it.
It will be compatible with old wallets, unless there is reason not to.

Good to know pallas. Also when it's done and we have a flawless wallet and a block explorer, it would probably be a good idea to start promoting the coin through social networks like Twitter and Facebook. Having slack channel would be nice too. It would be a good way to get people's recognition and interest. Especially during this altcoin boom.

Also, being listed on a few more exchanges like Bittrex, Cryptopia or Yobit, or even try to get back to Poloniex would also be of benefit to this project.

The altcoin boom that is happening right now is just a great time for XCN to present itself Grin

P.S. Devs, I assume this twitter account is not active any more: https://twitter.com/CryptoniteCoin
P.P.S. Any plans for the future development? Smiley

As soon as the wallet is ready, I'll do my best to first re-activate btc38, then get relisted on poloniex.
I personally don't like cryptopia because they do a lot of fake orders to boost volume, and who knows what else.
Besides, 3 exchanges would be enough, maybe bittrex would make sense though.

Maybe bitfreak knows about the twitter account.
I hope the community can help us with promotion :-)

About future development, I've got a list of basic improvements to implement (after the wallet is finally fixed and stable).
Furthermore, if you look thru the site and the wiki, there are some ideas for improvements by the original dev, that have not been implemented yet (for example trie pruning).
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
There are two devs (plus myself) working on making a stable Windows build, can't tell eta but rest assured we are working hard on it.

OK I'll stay tunned. Your work will be apreciated!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114
Hey guys! Is there any CPU miner built for Windows out there ?
If yes, can you point me to it? Thanks!

Might be one here...

https://github.com/1gh/cpuminer-cryptonite

I've considered adding it to cpuminer-opt but with Suprnova continuously threatening to drop it
I didn't see much point. If this project picks up steam I make take another look but I don't see
any easy optimization opportunities.
legendary

Good to know pallas. Also when it's done and we have a flawless wallet and a block explorer, it would probably be a good idea to start promoting the coin through social networks like Twitter and Facebook. Having slack channel would be nice too. It would be a good way to get people's recognition and interest. Especially during this altcoin boom.

Also, being listed on a few more exchanges like Bittrex, Cryptopia or Yobit, or even try to get back to Poloniex would also be of benefit to this project.

The altcoin boom that is happening right now is just a great time for XCN to present itself Grin

P.S. Devs, I assume this twitter account is not active any more: https://twitter.com/CryptoniteCoin
P.P.S. Any plans for the future development? Smiley

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

xcn nice coin
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Hey guys! Is there any CPU miner built for Windows out there ?
If yes, can you point me to it? Thanks!
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
i am trying to add feature needed to mine XCn, because XCN miner not support standard stratum protocol.
Activity: 431
Merit: 105
so all alts pumpin

when new wallets out,

any contacted exchanges, mr devs'
when new miners, do old miners will work with new wallet,
old coins still ok with new wallets? when bt38 fix theirs, and or polo? any ETA
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol
pallas (and a few select people that it was sold to exclusivley) have a private miner that goes over 3x times the speed of public ones available on same hardware ( you said 40 megahash on a 1070 right pallas? ) , so yeah that is his incentive , if yas read the old thread youd have known , i dont think its a scam at all though , its a legit good coin . Mining it is not really a fair game however .
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Not B troll & do something!
More then 3 million sell wall for 9 and 10 sat in bter
And more then 20 million sold in 8 sat in 2 day ago
Who has such large amount?

1 or 2 month ago (before explorer crashed ) available supplies was 300 million
How many available supplies do we have now?

I suspect that the new team update XCN is a scam. Split the XCN, and then sell. Or was attacked by 51%. Block browser has been offline.

Roll Eyes I suspect you @btcma is a Scam,  troll  Shocked  or, maybe Undecided  rubishh  here on BTC.        Cry 4you

go for cheap coins to another treat rubishh. Tongue ....

Melea = Priceless Cool
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
To those who ask the total amount of XCN in circulation here I leave a screenshot of my web wallet

legendary
What about presstab's block explorer service?
I would contributed towards a years hosting.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/presstabpw-block-explorerschain-analysis-only-7mo-for-explorer-hosting-1189685

Let's see if gnasirator comes back, if he doesn't we will consider this service and some other I've been recently considering.

I would recommend https://chainz.cryptoid.info/
The best BE imho with all the neccessary features Smiley

pallas, how much time do you think will be needed to finish the new wallet?
legendary
Black Belt Developer
What about presstab's block explorer service?
I would contributed towards a years hosting.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/presstabpw-block-explorerschain-analysis-only-7mo-for-explorer-hosting-1189685

Let's see if gnasirator comes back, if he doesn't we will consider this service and some other I've been recently considering.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
Merit: 15

I suspect that the new team update XCN is a scam. Split the XCN, and then sell. Or was attacked by 51%. Block browser has been offline.

I think the first scenario is true
One month ago (before new team take the coin) price was at least 50 sat and now 7 sat! And going down so fast
And exactly 1 month ago (new team take the coin) block explore crashed
I am sure rate generation of xcn so much higher then before. And supplies very higher then 1 mouth ago

And volume on btc38 abvisly fake. Because who buying xcn for 80 or 90 sat when the price on bter is 7 sat!?

Dont buy xcn even on 1 sat until dev fix the block explorer (i dont think they fix it) and dev explain the situation for us

I took the development with bitfreak (who was in the original team, so nothing new) because the coin was starting to have issues with exchanges and the rest.
Instead of helping us fix the coin (and we are doing it for free) you are just bashing our work. That's not very encouraging.
Why are they buying on btc38? Because there are people day trading.
Why the price on bter is lower? Because there is currently no way to move those cheap coins to btc38 and sell them for a profit.
Why the explorer is not working? It looks like the wallet of that machine was closed or crashed; the guy who was hosting it doesn't reply to my messages.
The explorer code is opensource and everybody can use it.

Thanks for responding
Please tell us about rate of generation
This coin created on 2014 and until 1 month ago supplies was 297 million
How much is that now?

legendary
Black Belt Developer
Besides, everybody can already compile the fix on linux, there is a trie_fix branch you can checkout. I tested it and it works fine so far.
We are just struggling with the windows compile because it has additional issues which may, or may not, require more changes to the sources; or maybe just different library versions or ways of compiling them.
legendary
Black Belt Developer

One month ago (before new team take the coin) price was at least 50 sat and now 7 sat! And going down so fast
I am sure rate generation of xcn so much higher then before. And supplies very higher then 1 mouth ago

And volume on btc38 abvisly fake. Because who buying xcn for 80 or 90 sat when the price on bter is 7 sat!?

Dont buy xcn even on 1 sat until dev fix the block explorer (i dont think they fix it) and dev explain the situation for us

I took the development with bitfreak (who was in the original team, so nothing new) because the coin was starting to have issues with exchanges and the rest.
Instead of helping us fix the coin (and we are doing it for free) you are just bashing our work. That's not very encouraging.
Why are they buying on btc38? Because there are people day trading.
Why the price on bter is lower? Because there is currently no way to move those cheap coins to btc38 and sell them for a profit.
Why the explorer is not working? It looks like the wallet of that machine was closed or crashed; the guy who was hosting it doesn't reply to my messages.
The explorer code is opensource and everybody can use it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 15

Jump to: