Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 44. (Read 215672 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 579
I've been contacting countless exchanges. Most of them don't even reply, some of them want >4 BTC for listing. This is the current situation with exchanges.
Still we are in novaexchange and they should open deposits soon, but I can't tell for sure as it's up to them.
Meanwhile, I'm searching for new exchanges every day, but at the same time I don't want to get listed on a shady one, as I don't want people to risk loosing their money.
About development, I understand it may look like we just "dump version", but again I'm working every day on xcn with my little free time; we can't count on any premine, ico or part of the block reward.
Still, we have made important changes and fixes since I started working on this project 1.5 years ago.
The XCN community is made of honest guys that believe in the technology, not the pump and dump kind of users, and this is also a result of the serious and honest approach to coin development we are used to.

With you since the beginning, never sold or even moved xcn to an exchange. Just mining some from time to time on suprnova.
Thank you for your time and continuing effort on this coin, Pallas.

Agree, same here. I can't wait for Nova to open it's doors so I can add more to my stash Smiley Keep the good work Pallas!
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
I've been contacting countless exchanges. Most of them don't even reply, some of them want >4 BTC for listing. This is the current situation with exchanges.
Still we are in novaexchange and they should open deposits soon, but I can't tell for sure as it's up to them.
Meanwhile, I'm searching for new exchanges every day, but at the same time I don't want to get listed on a shady one, as I don't want people to risk loosing their money.
About development, I understand it may look like we just "dump version", but again I'm working every day on xcn with my little free time; we can't count on any premine, ico or part of the block reward.
Still, we have made important changes and fixes since I started working on this project 1.5 years ago.
The XCN community is made of honest guys that believe in the technology, not the pump and dump kind of users, and this is also a result of the serious and honest approach to coin development we are used to.

With you since the beginning, never sold or even moved xcn to an exchange. Just mining some from time to time on suprnova.
Thank you for your time and continuing effort on this coin, Pallas.
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
cryptoid.info  say  Block incomplete.

10000 people in China have XCN 
but  Because the wallet has been problematic to be removed

I think it must be new    xcn  ,To solve the problem

Can you contact them? I want to buy some, if it's possible, and if they want to sell.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
cryptoid.info  say xcn Block incomplete.Pay services cannot be provided

10000 people in China have XCN  
but  Because the wallet has been problematic to be removed

I think it must be new    xcn  ,To solve the problem
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Guys, should we wait for nova to open deposits, or should we apply for stocks.exchange? Recently, they got stable again and I think they still ask for 0.12 BTC listing fee (which, by today stabndards, is pretty low).

won't be able read all posts, too much talking, but have you done any new exchanges? are there expecting coming along soon?

very odd to ask exchange reputation, different voice has different opinions and I heard they're scam like making customers coins for masternode. BUT why don't simply get done in plain simple way? There no trading platform the coin going useless.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100

The counterfeit currency is circulated in btc38 a year, and it should also be seen as a real coin.

Now it's still a problem with the wallet block

When does the new XCN come.

These guys here not fixing anything since day 1 except "Bump version" etc, and obviously talked too much than what should be done.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

The counterfeit currency is circulated in btc38 a year, and it should also be seen as a real coin.

Now it's still a problem with the wallet block

When does the new XCN come.

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
1.4.10 works fine with a syncd datadir, just not from scratch.
Ok I should have left the datadir in the folder.  Thx  Smiley
Activity: 96
Merit: 25
1.4.10 works fine with a syncd datadir, just not from scratch.
legendary
Hummm what's everyone doing over here? Just kidding. Cheesy

How you doing pallas?  Smiley

I'm just mining some Cryptonite here. Smiley  Good coin.

Any improved mining apps.?

I'm going to try your miner.  djm's miner is still the fastest. Others don't allow intensity settings.

Anyone know where I can get the latest wallet? I have 0.1.2.0 The one on OP is dead link.  thx

For windows if your datadir is already syncd you can use this one. It uses db6.1 so backup your wallet.dat first.
If you're not syncd it should work with the latest blockchain snapshot.

Cryptonite 0.1.4.10: http://www.mediafire.com/file/26wfu8m1527lmcf/cryptonite-qt.exe
Thx will do.  Smiley

Old wallet had nodes ... but new one no nodes .. won't sync.

EDIT: I deleted ver 1.4.1 and installed 1.4.0 and now it's syncing.

maybe you had an old peers.dat in the datadir? you can keep the chain and remove the peers.dat file safely.
I took out the old conf file too... see what happens.
I did delete everything except wallet dat and old conf. first time.
It is rescaning right now and won't open up yet... see what happens.

there is a problem with the latest wallet and sync from scratch, so either keep the old chain or use the snapshot (available in the OP).
Yes I'm using 1.4.0 and it works now... 1.4.1 doesn't work. All synced up.  thx  Smiley
legendary
Black Belt Developer

I'm going to try your miner.  djm's miner is still the fastest. Others don't allow intensity settings.

Anyone know where I can get the latest wallet? I have 0.1.2.0 The one on OP is dead link.  thx

For windows if your datadir is already syncd you can use this one. It uses db6.1 so backup your wallet.dat first.

Cryptonite 0.1.4.10: http://www.mediafire.com/file/26wfu8m1527lmcf/cryptonite-qt.exe
Thx will do.  Smiley

maybe you had an old peers.dat in the datadir? you can keep the chain and remove the peers.dat file safely.

there is a problem with the latest wallet and sync from scratch, so either keep the old chain or use the snapshot (available in the OP).
legendary

Thx will do.  Smiley

legendary
Black Belt Developer

Thx will do.  Smiley

legendary

Thx will do.  Smiley

legendary

Anyone know where I can get the latest wallet? I have 0.1.2.0 The one on OP is dead link.  thx

My miner doesn't allow setting the intensity, but it automatically uses the best value for 3GB cards, the 1070 and 1080.
I will update the link on the OP, thanks.
Ok thx pallas. Smiley  I do have a 1070.... mostly 750ti's.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
facebook page added to OP and twitted! :-)
legendary
Black Belt Developer

Anyone know where I can get the latest wallet? I have 0.1.2.0 The one on OP is dead link.  thx

My miner doesn't allow setting the intensity, but it automatically uses the best value for 3GB cards, the 1070 and 1080.
I will update the link on the OP, thanks.
Activity: 96
Merit: 25
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: