Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 46. (Read 215672 times)

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Yeah I thought there would be something like this, most of supply locked, in god knows where.
So 35M coins were on AEX, which is now disabled, and rest is on bx thailand where there are 23M coins on bx thailand in orders, so it makes up about 60M coins.
Rest is unknown, yeah?
So one entitity probably has 330M coins... Fck me.
10GH ? How much hash power is it translating into gpus?

Bx.in.th is a rare exchange which reports their holdings. https://bx.in.th/info/transparency/
According to this, total holdings of XCN in bx.in.th seems 70M~.

Please tell me if this the exchange that Eddy continues to hard on about in ThaiLand?

If he is part of the core group there, then 'Pump n Dump City' that exchange will be.

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Honestly I was surprised to see name of Datacoin on this thread... I thought it was only me to relate the two projects.
Datacoin is a kind of extreme experiment, which consumes a lot of disk space, while Cryptonite has oppisite direction of extreme experiment, which does not guarantee correctness of very old data to save disk space.
Both projects are doing good old altcoin way -- insightful experiment of original bitcoin.
Will it succeed or not, it is still an interesting experiment. Devs and communities are not obsessed with making easy money, its just honest PoW coin.
I am sure that this is one of the few rare alts today which is still honest, along with Datacoin, Slimcoin, etc.
I have an idea of building crypto exchange for only these honest alts, not only for profit, but also for giving some chances to undervalued yet meaningful alts like this.

Exactly ...

We are doing the same. If you wish to chat over this, we can.

CWI (as am I personally) is sick and tired of the crap we have seen in the industry, and the blatant disgusting attitudes and lack of care we have recently endured through Bittrex owners and employees and affiliates, that it is time a DECENT exchange that actually gives a damn about it's traders and users exists.

A good exchange takes time to build, not a thrown together one that is the staple of todays Exchange diets in Crypto these days, so a good stable base, with security and usability at the forefront is what we have been working towards. We have also been in discussion with a very respected developer over the last two years regarding the exchange he has been working on, and even though it will be based primarily for the coin he has and the community he has built, we have every intention on backing his project any way we can.

XCN - with it's decent developer and decent community, is one of the coins that we carry dear to us, and as long as it stays this way, then good things will always come of this.

Let's see how all this goes.

#crysx
Activity: 2
Merit: 1
Yeah I thought there would be something like this, most of supply locked, in god knows where.
So 35M coins were on AEX, which is now disabled, and rest is on bx thailand where there are 23M coins on bx thailand in orders, so it makes up about 60M coins.
Rest is unknown, yeah?

Bx.in.th is a rare exchange which reports their holdings. https://bx.in.th/info/transparency/
According to this, total holdings of XCN in bx.in.th seems 70M~.
Activity: 2
Merit: 1
Honestly I was surprised to see name of Datacoin on this thread... I thought it was only me to relate the two projects.
Datacoin is a kind of extreme experiment, which consumes a lot of disk space, while Cryptonite has oppisite direction of extreme experiment, which does not guarantee correctness of very old data to save disk space.
Both projects are doing good old altcoin way -- insightful experiment of original bitcoin.
Will it succeed or not, it is still an interesting experiment. Devs and communities are not obsessed with making easy money, its just honest PoW coin.
I am sure that this is one of the few rare alts today which is still honest, along with Datacoin, Slimcoin, etc.
I have an idea of building crypto exchange for only these honest alts, not only for profit, but also for giving some chances to undervalued yet meaningful alts like this.
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
Are they still tradeable on AEX ?

Are ppl able to withdraw?

Did I read that XCN can do 30,000 TPS???

Where did you read XCN can do 30.000 tx/s?
No, it can't do such big amount, at least for now.
I think realistic goal is to have about 960tx/s (32MB blocks) - @pallas - can you confirm, that it's possible?
Or if txs have less information to contain, it can be more tx/s maybe like 1200.
I would like to really know this, how much network in current state is capable of confirming tx/s.

I asked about adding to freiexchange XCN, and they confirm, that they will be open to new coins in coming weeks.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
XCN does not have any pair on AEX anymore, but it seems you still can withdraw your XCN. I have to sync my Cryptonite Client before i can withdraw from AEX, but right now i have the problem, that my cryptonite clients hangs at start and says something like "searching again -2147483648%"

edit: messed up my installation, cleaned up and client is working
i started a withdraw, they stated that the withdraw have to manually approved within their working hours...

Yes!!! Bought some XCN at AEX and finally was to withdraw them.
Nice to see some coins in the wallet.
Was also able to benefit from the BITE giveaway.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1457
till 25.07
XCN does not have any pair on AEX anymore, but it seems you still can withdraw your XCN. I have to sync my Cryptonite Client before i can withdraw from AEX, but right now i have the problem, that my cryptonite clients hangs at start and says something like "searching again -2147483648%"

edit: messed up my installation, cleaned up and client is working
i started a withdraw, they stated that the withdraw have to manually approved within their working hours...
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Hmm... So somebody is withdrawing it.
Ok... You said, that also hacked coins were on btc38/aex, but they have done nothing with it, but if someone would try to withdraw it, they can't yes?

Not sure if I remember right but I think pallas said he had asked btc38 to froze those coins but never got an answer.

Yes: back then I was hoping for some collaboration from their end, especially because they were involved in a way or another.
But, nothing.

Is it still the only mini Blockchain coin? Can you explain what the significance of the mini Blockchain is and how it works?

Also can get listed free on www.blockbid.io

It is the only one as far as I know. There are similar technologies but not the same, balance-sheet based, trie approach.
The website, even though it's old, does good when showing the tech and how it works:

http://www.cryptonite.info
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Ok... You said, that also hacked coins were on btc38/aex, but they have done nothing with it, but if someone would try to withdraw it, they can't yes?

Not sure if I remember right but I think pallas said he had asked btc38 to froze those coins but never got an answer.

Yes: back then I was hoping for some collaboration from their end, especially because they were involved in a way or another.
But, nothing.

I've seen "renovation" message (high-liquid asset, yeah so much they created some piece of s erc-20, to manipulate)...
They airdropped it, and didn't burnt them? Why? I guess, even tho they are worthless, they that they can really renovated, and traded, where they can dump them.

It would be better to bury down these 350M coins, but it's impossible now.

'5.After you get your BITE, the old coin will still be yours. You can mention as a memorial to personal purse (premise is in the wallet network is available, part of the official wallet has permanent damage), can also be transferred to other platforms to sell (if there are other trading platform).'

Tadaa, and just like that cryptocurrency total market capitalization got again higher! Zero money in but 'value' got higher, another reason why this market needs a big crash before we can move further.

Yeah, I know. It's basically now traded like penny stocks, but even penny stocks, were more modest, than crypto these days.
And thinking that it was so changed, in just one year. I think "crash" to 80-100B$ market cap (still way higher than a year ago), would do good cleaning here.
But to do it, early-adopters of Bitcoin, must cash-out to flood supply.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

I've seen "renovation" message (high-liquid asset, yeah so much they created some piece of s erc-20, to manipulate)...
They airdropped it, and didn't burnt them? Why? I guess, even tho they are worthless, they that they can really renovated, and traded, where they can dump them.

'5.After you get your BITE, the old coin will still be yours. You can mention as a memorial to personal purse (premise is in the wallet network is available, part of the official wallet has permanent damage), can also be transferred to other platforms to sell (if there are other trading platform).'

Tadaa, and just like that cryptocurrency total market capitalization got again higher! Zero money in but 'value' got higher, another reason why this market needs a big crash before we can move further.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I explained the mini-blockchain to BTC38 again:
"Hello, thank you very much for your information, we will try."
At least they are trying to make it work fully, and not enabling the wallet without having all the transactions accredited.

legendary
I didn't call it scam, just was curious about it all. No I dont have XCN, I wanted to buy it, because I see it as a valid alternative to all the shitcoins out there.

My message was  for all Eddies of the world  Smiley

BTW. - does AEX have enabled withdrawals of Cryptonite, before closure of markets, or these coins can be deemed as "burned", because they have possession of it, and close markets?

I was secretly hoping they get burned or lost somehow but no, 352m was here:

https://explorer.digicent.org/?address=CVPaxGgsteGgucAnzmA7EeTj5hzaLCfb7o

50m moved here, this looks like it's paying out, only 4m left:

https://explorer.digicent.org/?address=CJsLjwQqrCM9FrnNe5eg1FrV1t7oL1sMia

Another 50m, paying out, 13m left:

https://explorer.digicent.org/?address=CHrbKoNhiSWAa4jNknhUEndgf1xmEhHrLN

Rest is unknown, yeah?

352m of 397m coins mined so far are/ were on btc38/aex.

And some guy who knew the flaws earned, how much was that, 21m? If you are reading this, please tip something to XCN tipbox, I know you can.

Block explorer, XCN has nothing to hide.

10GH is something like 600 gtx1070, currently the nethash is 2.8GH (source https://xcn.suprnova.cc/). No exchange but someone is mining.

edit: To all of you, before calling this a scam and attacking this small community driven kind of a project, please check your facts.

I didn't call it scam, just was curious about it all. No I dont have XCN, I wanted to buy it, because I see it as a valid alternative to all the shitcoins out there.

BTW. - does AEX have enabled withdrawals of Cryptonite, before closure of markets, or these coins can be deemed as "burned", because they have possession of it, and close markets?
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Hello Cryptonite fans

I have made a XCN Facebook Page, if you could take a moment to hit the like button that would be awesome! https://www.facebook.com/XCN.mini.blockchain/

If you all would like, I can make a Group for mining,development, and general discussion and link it to the page. I know most of you are too cool for Facebook  Cool  but believe it or not Facebook has a HUGE crypto audience.

also for you creative members of the Cryptonite community, we could really use some fresh graphics!
legendary
Rest is unknown, yeah?

352m of 397m coins mined so far are/ were on btc38/aex.

And some guy who knew the flaws earned, how much was that, 21m? If you are reading this, please tip something to XCN tipbox, I know you can.

Block explorer, XCN has nothing to hide.

10GH is something like 600 gtx1070, currently the nethash is 2.8GH (source https://xcn.suprnova.cc/). No exchange but someone is mining.

edit: To all of you, before calling this a scam and attacking this small community driven kind of a project, please check your facts.

Rest is unknown, yeah?
legendary
Btw. there is about 5% supply on orderbooks in bx thailand, maybe even more on exchange alone (24M XCN on sell side), so it seems all pumpers are getting out of it, for me it's good, but this exchange can't be accessed, could someone from there contact me directly? Eddy?

You need to do more research.  Smiley

XCN has some distribution issues, someone (mr 10GH?) was mining it through all those dry years at 1GH pool. And there's nothing wrong with that, I always thought this guy has some balls of steel.

Currently our block explorer says coin supply is 397m.

btc38/ aex wallet had 35xm of supply so something like 90% of all XCN was sitting there.

Speculations by antantti (tinfoil):

Aex couldn't care less about these six projects, for some reason ( 352m Cheesy) they just couldn't kill them. So they launched this 'airdrop' token (don't remember the name of it, remember to check if you have earned some).

AEX wallet:

https://explorer.digicent.org/?address=CVPaxGgsteGgucAnzmA7EeTj5hzaLCfb7o

Thoughts anyone?
Btw. there is about 5% supply on orderbooks in bx thailand, maybe even more on exchange alone (24M XCN on sell side), so it seems all pumpers are getting out of it, for me it's good, but this exchange can't be accessed, could someone from there contact me directly? Eddy?

And about scalabilty, is it possible to scale up blocks to 16-24-32mb and propagate through network? Because I think, if we are really talking about scalable protocol it should at least scale up to 1000tx/s, it's a minimum threshold imo, and with 60sec block time, it would need around 32M blocks to scale to that number (assuming, that it's similar to bitcoin in tx size).

Btw what is minimum tx fee?
Pages:
Jump to: