Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 70. (Read 215666 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 310
And then you see such ordinary pump, and think - why they are pumping this?
Ahh... Yeah it's on bittrex, so algos, will continue to ride this, and liquidity will come.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verge/

LOL. I just found a announcement that, they are going to pump it on 15th dec - and it makes sense.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Thanks guys for the support!
That's what I call loyal fans :-)
Maybe we are not as many as some other coins, but we are good.
O Sensei used to say: when you attack someone, you already lost. The greatest victory is the one you achieve without needing to fight.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Most importantly: The flaw had nothing to do with the mini-blockchain scheme. So XCN's Unique Selling Proposition was not harmed at all Smiley

Agreed, this is all that matters.

Price and exchanges may come and go but the whole idea of blockchain is to bring it to "weak" hardware. Looks like almost no one is interested in doing this.
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
I'm not trying to start an argument with you reb0rn21, but I'm assuming we are all grown-up people, we do our research and always take responsibility for what we do.
As in nobody forced you to mine / trade / get involved in this. Right?

On this note, please try to at least show some respect to pallas (if not to the coin) for his sustained effort in development and continuous overall support towards the crypto community.
Over and out.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
For all those XCN newbies that were scared because they read "XCN was hacked" in these last posts: I investigated a bit (admitting that I was also scared a bit) and that was a flaw found several months ago and was rapidly fixed, where attackers could create coins out of thin air using negative transaction fees. It was a bit similar to a well-known flaw found in Bitcoin in mid-2010 - it was severe but we all know where Bitcoin is now Wink.

Most importantly: The flaw had nothing to do with the mini-blockchain scheme. So XCN's Unique Selling Proposition was not harmed at all Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Only 21% of all XCN there will be are mined now, how can that be a scam? I mean, some of the current top 20 coins that were born back in 2014 mined 21% in minutes/ days? There have been profitable nvidia coins this year that mined/ are mining 100% in weeks???

Sure, some strange things happened also with XCN but that's just another average day in cryptoland. If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen, everyone here gets burned every now and then.

I'm actually quite surprised there still are senior forum members left who think this game is fair.

OT: BCH isn't a scam, not so sure about GDAX though.

Activity: 756
Merit: 579
respect for hacked shit that have private closed exchanges where thieves dump their loot ?!?

this is your opinion, there is no proof of it.
besides, there are other coins on that exchange that are traded while the related wallet is closed.
I've seen that happen many times on many exchanges.

happy that ocminer is sane to close pool for this joke:
This pool will close at 12/31/2017 - please move your miners to different pools and withdraw all remaining coins, thanks.

he is closing it because he can't convert the pool fee to BTC (since novaexchange is closing doors).
he's been loyal to us for years, even in the dark days of sync problems and poloniex delist.

you are just speculating over your own ideas.
nothing wrong with it, especially since the loyal XCN fans do not listen to you.
and people spreading FUD, while pretty rarely, does happen on Cryptonite as well :-)

what's important is a coin with innovative tech (some of which still unique) working well after 4 years.

True @pallas, I'm a XCN fan and also a holder, since long time.. keep the good work, you are doing a great job.
P.S. get XCN on a good exchange (so people can trade it) and I'll be the XCN PR man, cheers!

legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
if few of you profited on this scam think it right, you ppl are for reality check
Actually the world will be in for a reality check in the next couple of years with crypto-currencies.

But if you really want to talk about of a scam coin, Bitcoin Cash, especially with that Coinbase spike of up to $8k was it?

agree, still someone is using china and asia less know exchanges to manipulate and in private way dump hacked XCN
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
if few of you profited on this scam think it right, you ppl are for reality check
Actually the world will be in for a reality check in the next couple of years with crypto-currencies.

But if you really want to talk about of a scam coin, Bitcoin Cash, especially with that Coinbase spike of up to $8k was it?
legendary
Black Belt Developer
respect for hacked shit that have private closed exchanges where thieves dump their loot ?!?

this is your opinion, there is no proof of it.
besides, there are other coins on that exchange that are traded while the related wallet is closed.
I've seen that happen many times on many exchanges.

This pool will close at 12/31/2017 - please move your miners to different pools and withdraw all remaining coins, thanks.

he is closing it because he can't convert the pool fee to BTC (since novaexchange is closing doors).
he's been loyal to us for years, even in the dark days of sync problems and poloniex delist.

you are just speculating over your own ideas.
nothing wrong with it, especially since the loyal XCN fans do not listen to you.
and people spreading FUD, while pretty rarely, does happen on Cryptonite as well :-)

what's important is a coin with innovative tech (some of which still unique) working well after 4 years.
legendary

Activity: 175
Merit: 113
... devs all scammers, P/D, XCN sucks, etc

wow, I wonder where all your hate is coming from... I'm following this project for over 2 years now and everyone here always worked hard to improve the coin and help everyone out as much as possible.
Please show some respect to the work that some people have put into this. Calling XCN a PD scam coin doesn't do it justice. If that's what you honestly think about it, well why don't you leave then? As there's nothing to gain here for you?
For something of a scam, I have done quite well with mining and trading.  I even trade on AEX, and they are offering some exchanges for the upcoming forks.
Just waiting for AEX to open the XCN, which I believe will happen.
Question is, will XCN return to its Sat value?
Dollar-wise looks like it will recover to its average of 3 cents; so far it has bounced back to 1 cent.

Hate the game, not the players, and learn to play the game.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Still what ever coins are traded they are only for private use P/D... no open exchange as both working one are closed and for other you need to be from some state as uganda or so....

never seen something as this, and yes you are right btc38 was open but for most the time deposit was closed and we stupid miners mined flowed and hacked coins so hacker and thieves could play P/D

Pump and dump happens on all coins.
Novaexchange was working fine for everyone, not our fault if it (maybe temporarily) closed doors.
legendary
Still what ever coins are traded they are only for private use P/D... no open exchange as both working one are closed and for other you need to be from some state as uganda or so....

never seen something as this, and yes you are right btc38 was open but for most the time deposit was closed and we stupid miners mined flowed and hacked coins so hacker and thieves could play P/D
Activity: 96
Merit: 25
With the android wallet did you want a straight cross-compile or one of the light weight options that use the block explorer etc?

Honestly I'd prefer not to depend on some online service. And being mini-blockchain enabled, it would not make sense not to take advantage of it. But a straight cross-compile is not what I'd expect: it should have a native interface, to begin with.

Cheers, that narrows it down a bit Smiley
legendary
Black Belt Developer
With the android wallet did you want a straight cross-compile or one of the light weight options that use the block explorer etc?

Honestly I'd prefer not to depend on some online service. And being mini-blockchain enabled, it would not make sense not to take advantage of it. But a straight cross-compile is not what I'd expect: it should have a native interface, to begin with.
Activity: 96
Merit: 25
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
With this crisis of exchanges, I suggest to submit a ticket to coinsmarkets.com too (I don't know nothing about the exchange) but I see some worthless coins listed there, so XCN will have no problem to be listed. Something is better than nothing...
Pages:
Jump to: