Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 71. (Read 215666 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Was the XCN really hacked?
Or does reb0rn21 mean something else, maybe the exchange has blocked coins?

In any case, I did not lose coins (neither in the spring, nor now).
However, the wallet for some reason needed resynchronization now

But the BTG Team themselves took the coins from my wallet to their wallet.
They announced this today.

We tracked these Vulnerable wallets and then evacuated their contents into a safe custodial wallet so that the Thief cannot get them; we look forward to returning these funds to their rightful owners.

The XCN hacker did not take anyones coins. He just created new coins. Most of them are freezed by the wallet fix we released some time ago.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
Was the XCN really hacked?
Or does reb0rn21 mean something else, maybe the exchange has blocked coins?

In any case, I did not lose coins (neither in the spring, nor now).
However, the wallet for some reason needed resynchronization now

But the BTG Team themselves took the coins from my wallet to their wallet.
They announced this today.

We tracked these Vulnerable wallets and then evacuated their contents into a safe custodial wallet so that the Thief cannot get them; we look forward to returning these funds to their rightful owners.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Yeah when all hacked coins were dumped same as on AEX is done... you think anyone is stupid not to see it...

If the dev were honest they would publish this to police and get exchange busted working for hackers

You must be living in another world. Going to the police and say what? That chinese exchange is stealing money? What proof? Who will pay for the lawyer???
We did what we could, patch the wallet and notify everyone involved.
Besides, the highest volume and price on btc38 has been with the wallet OPEN.
legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
Yeah when all hacked coins were dumped same as on AEX is done... you think anyone is stupid not to see it...

If the dev were honest they would publish this to police and get exchange busted working for hackers
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Anyone here managed to deposit at AEX?  Grin

btc38 had closed deposits for months, only at the end after dozen of months was it published in public, exchange never again opened deposit and volume and trade was still working

can be only one reason it was done with the btc38 in cooperation same as its done now with AEX, if dev don`t see that they have a reson to stay silent!

btc38 did open their XCN wallet before closing doors.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Suprnova says : This pool will close at 12/31/2017 - please move your miners to different pools and withdraw all remaining coins, thanks.
Where to go to dig?
legendary
Anyone here managed to deposit at AEX?  Grin

btc38 had closed deposits for months, only at the end after dozen of months was it published in public, exchange never again opened deposit and volume and trade was still working

can be only one reason it was done with the btc38 in cooperation same as its done now with AEX, if dev don`t see that they have a reson to stay silent!
legendary
Black Belt Developer
I am confused.

AEX is showing $150k worth of trading happening in XCN and current price at 68 sats.

What is the status of AEX exchange and XCN?

AEX is only for hacker and dev that have millions of hacked coins for stupid chines to dump on them, that is why deposit are closed, XCN is SCAM same was done on btc38.com they know about hack and trade was happening for months as deposit were closed and we stupid miners mined this shit!

and price there is pure manipulation and P/D, both exchange and ppl involved should be in jail

Actually it was btc38 that told us about the problem first. They reopened the wallet only when the fixed wallet was made available. So they have been pretty correct about that.
If the devs had hacked coins, why the hell would we close the hole and freeze the big amounts out of the network?
Finally, miners usually mine coins that they can sell at a profit.
If they mine unexchangeable coins, it's a risk and they should know it. I'm sure miners don't complain if they can sell at a much higher price than when they mined it. This happened with xcn multiple times.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
I am confused.

AEX is showing $150k worth of trading happening in XCN and current price at 68 sats.

AEX is only for hacker and dev that have millions of hacked coins for stupid chines to dump on them, that is why deposit are closed, XCN is SCAM same was done on btc38.com they know about hack and trade was happening for months as deposit were closed and we stupid miners mined this shit!

and price there is pure manipulation and P/D, both exchange and ppl involved should be in jail
Any user can register in AEX.
On the BX Thailand, you can make deposits and withdrawals only residents of Thailand (as I understand it).
Novaexchange is preparing to close (maybe for a relaunching?) And deposits there are closed.

I remember the times when the XCN was traded at the btc38. Then they waited to solve all the problems and opened deposits. Yes, it took a long time, but then everything worked good.
Activity: 444
Merit: 31
Still a manic miner
I am confused.

XCN is not a scam

The problems at AEX or btc38 are not related to the coin or to the dev team
legendary
I am confused.

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
why not list xcn on coinsmarkets.com  Huh
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
Here is link for slack team for inter-community creation of our own exchange (it's just plans now, but if you have any experiance in developing, join us)

https://join.slack.com/t/exchangeteamworkspace/shared_invite/enQtMjg5MTI5MDgyMDU0LTk2ZGZiNTY1NjI1ODdlYmZmNGRiNTc3N2M4NTk2ZDg2OWQzMjBmMTljYzBjNzRiMmY1MDAyM2E4OWE5NTljNzQ
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Any bouties for twitter or news?

There will be as soon as we fix the exchanges situation.
It doesn't make sense to promote a coin people will find difficult to invest into.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
I am confused.

Last news from them was "look for an announcement", but who knows what that means in chinese.
copper member
Activity: 328
Merit: 1
Any bouties for twitter or news?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I am confused.

legendary
Black Belt Developer
shit
novaexchange XCN Deposit Temporary Disabled

novaexchange is changing owners, wallets closed and trading closes soon, nobody knows what next, possibly reopen with XCN.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Hi! On Yobit have a free listing(no guarantee). Premium listing to Yobit - 0.1btc (4-7 business days, no guarantee in case of compilation issues) . https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/ Someone has to make a request.

already made, they didn't list.
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
shit
novaexchange XCN Deposit Temporary Disabled
Pages:
Jump to: