Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 66. (Read 215666 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 25
Happens to me if the power goes or pc freezes.

I delete the working folder contents and put a backup wallet.dat file in. Then let it resync.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
a couple of quick questions... a little on the tech side but all wallet related

cryptonite-qt    wallet was working fine until a couple of days ago. i was abusing my gpus a little looking for a stable overclock (good where i got it now at least)   had the wallet offline while i did all this.  happy with where i was at rebooted, started the wallet up to re-sync, set my OC to active and started mining, after a few hours i went to bed. sometime during the night (about7hours w/o a problem) my computer froze. upon rebooting the wallet wont sync up. it is 4 days behind at this point. and from what i can gather, there is nothing for it connect to.
in the debug console i get the following over and over again with consensual date/time stamps and a line that looks like a hash inbetween

2017-12-27 02:51:25 ERROR: ReadBlockFromDisk : OpenBlockFile failed
2017-12-27 02:51:25 ReadBlockFromDisk: Could not find block

I would assume if i could find and delete the block file it would go and re-download it again to sync up again. but that brings me back to 0 connections to others.   any thoughts?

I have now made a paper wallet, mostly to use until i figure out the above problem, have mined for about an hour sending to it. however i have stopped only because i can not find site that i can check its balance. i am confident that i have set it up correctly, using the public key to try to check its balance/tranactions... once i can find some where to do so. so for this one my question is....  anyone know of a site i can check my paper wallet's balance? TIA

Activity: 349
Merit: 184
Coinsmarket is very good  Wink Awaiting pool!
Activity: 24
Exchange almost ready (coinsmarkets), pool almost ready.
Sell sell and you will regret it. Good for those who don't panic sell so easily.
Coinmarkets wallet don't work correctly
Activity: 24
Is there no active exchange left? How about AEX or BX Thailand?
AEX wallet close
BX Thailand you must be Thai citizen
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Exchange almost ready (coinsmarkets), pool almost ready.
Sell sell and you will regret it. Good for those who don't panic sell so easily.
Activity: 16
Thanks for letting us know, chrysophylax!

So is there any active exchange, where one can buy XCN?
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
@pallas or anyone ...is XCN screwed up now?  What happened plz?  thx Smiley

It is not screwed up.

I have known Pallas for MANY years now, and if his past record is anything to go by, this project is just going through a few bumps and potholes in the long road it is on.

Weak minds have weak plans which result in weak projects.

Pallas is far from having a weak mind, believe me! As long as he is at the helm, there will always be a smoother road ahead from these potholes that is being experienced currently.

#crysx
Activity: 16
Is there no active exchange left? How about AEX or BX Thailand?
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
@pallas or anyone ...is XCN screwed up now?  What happened plz?  thx Smiley
01.01.2018 - no pools, no exchanges. R.I.P.
Activity: 122
good luck with the project
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
@pallas or anyone ...is XCN screwed up now?  What happened plz?  thx Smiley
Activity: 308
Supr nova stratum problem?
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Ok, our twitter is here: https://twitter.com/slimcoin_club

Maybe we can RT our tweets + like and write about our coins.
I can start, and then you, and DTC.

I'll reach to them, our communities can inter-cooperate.

Thanks, following
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
Ok, our twitter is here: https://twitter.com/slimcoin_club

Maybe we can RT our tweets + like and write about our coins.
I can start, and then you, and DTC.

I'll reach to them, our communities can inter-cooperate.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
I really don't have any words, when such elaborated scams as Dogecoindark aka Verge now, are catapulting through the roof, even tho, it has 0 actual tech or usefulness. Cryptonite, Slimcoin, Datacoin, great coins, but we must combine force, to make some influence on crypto world.

Do you have active twitter account and fb?

Twitter yes, see op, fb no.
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
I really don't have any words, when such elaborated scams as Dogecoindark aka Verge now, are catapulting through the roof, even tho, it has 0 actual tech or usefulness. Cryptonite, Slimcoin, Datacoin, great coins, but we must combine force, to make some influence on crypto world.

Do you have active twitter account and fb?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Give it time, patience is key.
Then go mad when the wallet opens...
Pages:
Jump to: