Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 65. (Read 215666 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
So what's this coin about anyway ? On the website I see no development updates since 2014 ... does it mean the project was abandoned ?

Website hasn't been updated in a while. Follow this thread and twitter for newd.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
So what's this coin about anyway ? On the website I see no development updates since 2014 ... does it mean the project was abandoned ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Well, I've surprised. First time ever I see the coin which could sync 3 years old blockchain in the few minutes. Compare it to typical 3 month coin which needs at least on hour. That's impressive
Activity: 237
Is there no active exchange left? How about AEX or BX Thailand?
AEX wallet close
BX Thailand you must be Thai citizen

Not true, bx.in.th accepts anyone. Verify is pretty easy with selfie and such.
from bx.in.th account:
You must provide an address in Thailand.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Is there no active exchange left? How about AEX or BX Thailand?
AEX wallet close
BX Thailand you must be Thai citizen

Not true, bx.in.th accepts anyone. Verify is pretty easy with selfie and such.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Hallo dev, is this Cryptonite project over? Are there plans for a second project? It may be possible to perfect the weakness of the project that has passed. Sorry, because I did not really follow the progress of this project.
As Pallas has said, Cryptonite has the lives of a cat.
Still has some lives left to go.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Exchange almost ready (coinsmarkets), pool almost ready.
Sell sell and you will regret it. Good for those who don't panic sell so easily.

Very good @pallas coinsmarkets is not that bad even if their interface (website) is not inspiring trust and seems amateurish.

Just sent them the windows build, thanks palgin!
Now they should have everything they need.

Awesome! Great job guys! Also maybe you should send a request to kucoin exchange too, they are in the process of adding coins now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Hallo dev, is this Cryptonite project over? Are there plans for a second project? It may be possible to perfect the weakness of the project that has passed. Sorry, because I did not really follow the progress of this project.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Sell sell and you will regret it. Good for those who don't panic sell so easily.

Very good @pallas coinsmarkets is not that bad even if their interface (website) is not inspiring trust and seems amateurish.

Just sent them the windows build, thanks palgin!
Now they should have everything they need.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

Activity: 19
Peers:

https://xcn-explorer.selektion21.de/?page=peers

But you must be firewalled or something...

thought of that and already tried hard line from cable modem to computer (even pulled out an old cablemodem w/o built in router, set it up again and still same problem)

finally got the .conf file to take with a bunch of the addnodes listed and i now have connections again.  shut down the wallet, disabled the use of the .conf file, rebooted and restarted the wallet. whatever was causing my connection problems seems to have fixed itself, since using the addnodes in the .conf.   needless to say i will be keeping that around for if this happens again.

thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.  hopefully the new pool and exchange will be finalized soon. like i said, late to the game and still learning. this being the 1st coin i've been able to mine where i can actually see results and get everything working =)
Activity: 308
any working windows wallet?  seems that aex  has deposit  disabled

should this worry me?

You have exceeded the pools configured XCN warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer! (surpnova)

any ideas on where to send the coins?

Link to download windows wallet from 1st page:

http://cryptonite.info/?page=download

ok thnx- that might take a while Cheesy
Activity: 96
Merit: 25

should this worry me?

You have exceeded the pools configured XCN warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer! (surpnova)

Link to download windows wallet from 1st page:

http://cryptonite.info/?page=download
Activity: 308

should this worry me?

legendary
Black Belt Developer
Activity: 19
"could not find block" can happen on a healthy blockchain db as well.
If the blockchain got corrupted, see the op for detailed instructions.

ok i tried following the op for help. it did not make any difference. in the bottom right of the wallet, when i hover over the icon it reads "0 active connections to cryptonite network"

in the debug window (now that i scrolled all the way to the bottom for most recent) i have the following
2017-12-27 07:52:47 init message: Loading addresses...
2017-12-27 07:52:47 Loaded 3 addresses from peers.dat  0ms
2017-12-27 07:52:47 mapBlockIndex.size() = 2
2017-12-27 07:52:47 nBestHeight = 0
2017-12-27 07:52:47 nBestHeaderHeight = 0
2017-12-27 07:52:47 setKeyPool.size() = 100
2017-12-27 07:52:47 mapWallet.size() = 25
2017-12-27 07:52:47 mapAddressBook.size() = 5
2017-12-27 07:52:47 dnsseed thread start
2017-12-27 07:52:47 Loading addresses from DNS seeds (could take a while)
2017-12-27 07:52:47 net thread start
2017-12-27 07:52:47 addcon thread start
2017-12-27 07:52:47 opencon thread start
2017-12-27 07:52:47 msghand thread start
2017-12-27 07:52:47 init message: Done loading
2017-12-27 07:52:47 dumpaddr thread start
2017-12-27 07:52:47 upnp thread start
2017-12-27 07:52:47 0 addresses found from DNS seeds
2017-12-27 07:52:47 dnsseed thread exit

i tried searching for peers.dat to see if i could add any active nodes suggested in the op, but the search came up empty.  

are there any reasons i am missing for the wallet to not find any connections?? seeing no connections means no work/blockfile to find
Activity: 2
Someone please make a windows build of the latest wallet (including "epamounts" commit) for coinsmarkets. Thanks!

http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/vczDSunE/file.html

Hopefully it works OK, at least in my pc it runs ok. It is my first time compiling a wallet whatsoever, though.
I used the tutorial from the page #117 and downloaded the code from the github posted in the OP.
Activity: 237
Someone please make a windows build of the latest wallet (including "epamounts" commit) for coinsmarkets. Thanks!
coinsmarkets can`t compile it?
legendary
Black Belt Developer
legendary
Black Belt Developer
"could not find block" can happen on a healthy blockchain db as well.
If the blockchain got corrupted, see the op for detailed instructions.
Pages:
Jump to: