Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 73. (Read 215666 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 0
Hello.  I need some assistance.  I downloaded the wallet and sent coins to it from Nova.  The Synching was going great and very fast until it reached 99%.  All the headers were done quickly and the blocks were great but stuck at 99%. Now it is just sucking alot of my memory and disk power and the wallet interface is just re-scanning and stuck at 100%.  Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this?

It finally worked!  I guess I just needed more patience.  Thanks
Activity: 200
Hello.  I need some assistance.  I downloaded the wallet and sent coins to it from Nova.  The Synching was going great and very fast until it reached 99%.  All the headers were done quickly and the blocks were great but stuck at 99%. Now it is just sucking alot of my memory and disk power and the wallet interface is just re-scanning and stuck at 100%.  Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this?
Activity: 56
Hi all, 
I'm with you guys.
I think that you have an excellent company.
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
hey,

you can trade them either on bisq or on aex (see page #1).
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Very interesting project, how sell tokens?
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
Give me opinion, what do u think about it?
It's my ideas, which could be executed, if communities are disciplined enough, to participate and dedicate to it.

I'm thinking about whole infrastructure, which could be brought, with some github open-source projects, to Slimcoin, and other low-volume innovative altcoins, because they blockchain is empty, so we could test their throughput, to the limit (with right 'marketing', we could start up some projects like exchanges and/or marketplaces, dice, with other altcoin communities - Datacoin and Cryptonite seems to be interested), because as we see that BTC isn't for such activity suitable.
Do you have any other ideas, which could be start-up, as a service, and the best with some sources from github?
As I have written, I thought about whole infrastructure, which could be also, in the future decentralized, on eg. Datacoin blockchain, then payment could be cleared in Slimcoin or Cryptonite.
With our fast confirmention, txs would be cleared fast and network should remain stable.
Electrum wallet would be necessary, but as I've seen there were some sources for electrum server?

Activity: 47
when is presentation?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
XCN I started from May this year, brought me a lot of wealth, it is familiar to me and affection, I sincerely suggest that the author can contact some trading platform, XCN need a broader platform

Indeed. Aex.com promised to open their xcn wallet soon. If that is true, we will have much more volume!

pallas go for stocks.exchange platform, I think they are listing coins for free (not sure about it) but you guys can give it a try.

Yes I will try the coin submission today.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
XCN I started from May this year, brought me a lot of wealth, it is familiar to me and affection, I sincerely suggest that the author can contact some trading platform, XCN need a broader platform

Indeed. Aex.com promised to open their xcn wallet soon. If that is true, we will have much more volume!

pallas go for stocks.exchange platform, I think they are listing coins for free (not sure about it) but you guys can give it a try.
Activity: 22
hi is there any info about xcn on poloniex ?
Activity: 96
Merit: 25
It's still alright to go solo if you have 10+MH

Is it a question?
Difficulty is pretty low now, I think you can.

No just letting the newer people know.

I go solo with 12MH if the net is below 2G and diff is below 200k.
legendary
Black Belt Developer

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
legendary
Black Belt Developer

Is it a question?
Difficulty is pretty low now, I think you can.
Activity: 96
Merit: 25
legendary
Black Belt Developer
I downloaded the mining program, but it doesn't do anything. There's no instructions and it just flashes up a command window that disappears just as quick!

I also tried messaging the "Contact Us" on the website, but seems it either doesn't work, or I'm just being ignored Sad

I own a lot of XCN, I'd like to mine too, but everything feels like pulling teeth at the moment!

Please use this thread or slack for support.
If you make a bat file with "pause" command at the end, you can see the error message which is printed before the window closes.

The error is saying it expects a URL....

Is there not normally a batch file supplied with a miner with all the required parameters?
There's nothing in the zip file I downloaded....

Standard ccminer parameters:

-a m7
-o [stratum url]
-u [username]
-p [password]

Sorry, I've worked in IT for 30 years, but I've never mined coins before. That means nothing to me....

make a bat file containing:

ccminer -a m7 -o [stratum url you get from the pool] -u [your username on that pool] -p [your password]

pause
Thanks.

Can you suggest any pools that support XCN mining?

suprnova

https://xcn.suprnova.cc/index.php
Activity: 23
I downloaded the mining program, but it doesn't do anything. There's no instructions and it just flashes up a command window that disappears just as quick!

I also tried messaging the "Contact Us" on the website, but seems it either doesn't work, or I'm just being ignored Sad

I own a lot of XCN, I'd like to mine too, but everything feels like pulling teeth at the moment!

Please use this thread or slack for support.
If you make a bat file with "pause" command at the end, you can see the error message which is printed before the window closes.

The error is saying it expects a URL....

Is there not normally a batch file supplied with a miner with all the required parameters?
There's nothing in the zip file I downloaded....

Standard ccminer parameters:

-a m7
-o [stratum url]
-u [username]
-p [password]

Sorry, I've worked in IT for 30 years, but I've never mined coins before. That means nothing to me....

make a bat file containing:

ccminer -a m7 -o [stratum url you get from the pool] -u [your username on that pool] -p [your password]

pause
Thanks.

Can you suggest any pools that support XCN mining?
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Latest support reply version:

"Hello! Sorry, the current xcn wallet is still under test, to be open as soon as possible after the deployment of the test, but also you concerned about the news, I wish you have a good day."

At least there does seem to be an improvement ;-)
Activity: 58
Aex support said they would open the xcn wallet regardless.
I agree about stocks.exchange, we should try to be listed there while it's free/cheap since that exchange is growing. Any volunteer? :-)

Are they give any ETA for opening?
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
Hope to see us in a group with same purposes for exchanges, and markets, with Slimcoin, and other innovative crypto projects.
Hello to Cryptonite community, from one of the small supporters of Slimcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: