Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 77. (Read 215666 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Anyone tested the "no-ep" branch? Need a linux binary?
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
blockchain explorer not working for address balance.
What is correct total number of coins in circulation?

Ah sorry, I'm still reparsing all transactions, had done a small change to the domain setup recently.
Here is the number you're looking for:

Explorer is now back in sync.
Thanks for response.
Does this circulation include the coins generated due to recent bug that was fixed in the blockchain?
That Pallas would have to answer as I was not involved in that and honestly don't know.

It is very difficult to find out: with bitfreak we estimated an additional of about 200M; but we can't be sure that the hacker has access to them and if he can actually spend them.
For example, it is likely that part of those funds were into poloniex and btc38 when they disabled their wallets.
We couldn't detect any hacker activity since months ago, well before the Chinese regulatory crackdown.

Yes I have lost more than 17k of cryptonite coins on BTC38 Smiley
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Btw, looking at the explorer's connected peers:
There are still quite a few wallets running the old protocol version 10100 out there.

Everybody please update to the latest wallet version. It contains some important network improvement fixes.

Thanks for the update bro. I have a question if i continue using old wallet is any problem. Is a long story, short i can't download anything from internet for now!

It is possible that you end up in your own fork. It may work forever but it is not guaranteed: it depends on how the chain evolves.
legendary
Black Belt Developer

Ah sorry, I'm still reparsing all transactions, had done a small change to the domain setup recently.

Thanks for response.
Does this circulation include the coins generated due to recent bug that was fixed in the blockchain?
That Pallas would have to answer as I was not involved in that and honestly don't know.

It is very difficult to find out: with bitfreak we estimated an additional of about 200M; but we can't be sure that the hacker has access to them and if he can actually spend them.
For example, it is likely that part of those funds were into poloniex and btc38 when they disabled their wallets.
We couldn't detect any hacker activity since months ago, well before the Chinese regulatory crackdown.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
There are still quite a few wallets running the old protocol version 10100 out there.

Everybody please update to the latest wallet version. It contains some important network improvement fixes.

Thanks for the update bro. I have a question if i continue using old wallet is any problem. Is a long story, short i can't download anything from internet for now!
Activity: 175
Merit: 113

Thanks for response.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

Thanks for response.

Activity: 826
Merit: 105
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
a good day, I can take part in the airdrop or bounty program, Crane for some reason does not work. Or all tasks are completed.

Activity: 38
Coinmarketcap added AEX exchange after my request, so we jumped to around position 400 ;-)

Nice!
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Coinmarketcap added AEX exchange after my request, so we jumped to around position 400 ;-)
Activity: 5
What went down? May be the XCN on BTER stolen by online hackers?
Activity: 886
Merit: 323
Poloniex does not allow to withdraw coins for a long time. The requests are not answered. Who else left the coins there? What to do now ?
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Hi All,It seems like a question which was currently clarified someplace, but I aren't seeing it.  I have coins on Polo I have not had the ability to pull away because they had the pocket book handicapped for months and I experienced given up.  Is there a pocket book I can use to do this?  Or can one open an account on among the exchanges that also take it?Many thanks!

Unless you have the private key, which you shouldn't as the exchanges never release it, there is no way to recover the coins; that is, unless it is poloniex itself doing it.
Activity: 23
Hi All,It seems like a question which was currently clarified someplace, but I aren't seeing it.  I have coins on Polo I have not had the ability to pull away because they had the pocket book handicapped for months and I experienced given up.  Is there a pocket book I can use to do this?  Or can one open an account on among the exchanges that also take it?Many thanks!
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Guys you'd better fasten your seatbelt, AEX volume (both XCN and global) is taking off, doubling every day!
Price is increasing too.

The chinese are back!

Awesome job with AEX exchange @pallas. Now I'm happy that i bought XCN at 15 sats. Tongue I will hold till 1000 Wink
Activity: 21
Hello, guys, do you have some special bonuses for $50k+ investors?
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Here's a branch with an option for disabling Extended Precision amounts, for those who wants to play with services like exchanges, pools or block explorers:

https://github.com/pallas1/Cryptonite/tree/optional_EP

Let people test it, then we can merge it to master.
Pages:
Jump to: