Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCP] Counterparty - Pioneering Peer-to-Peer Finance - Official Thread - page 8. (Read 1276304 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
guys i want to buy xcp coins, where can i do this? i mean which market

you can buy them on the counterparty dex.  trade btc from your address directly for xcp. 

can't see xcp/btc pair there, and can't see how to register there...

maybe you can go into trouble of explaining how this can be done? in most basic terms.
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
hello any news about this coin?/
really i am sad ..can i withdraw my xcp from bittrex and sell?
sure,just contact bittrex support.
and no need to be sad,there were many better coins and platform for using,speculation,and so on.
just choose the best and promising one or more.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
hello any news about this coin?/
really i am sad ..can i withdraw my xcp from bittrex and sell?
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

you can buy them on the counterparty dex.  trade btc from your address directly for xcp. 

Activity: 42
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
If XCP can realized ETH-style smartcontract on bitcoin,counterparty maybe reborn.
It maybe yes, but the chance is small because people already hypnotized by the ethereum smart contract  at this time, so if another token appears they look like just watching, don't want to know more about it because it's not use eth platform.

There are many smart contract platforms are launching but many of them cannot able to sustain like ETH because their development activity is very slow which it is impossible to convince the community. That's most of the people are focusing on the ETH smart contract platform only.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
If XCP can realized ETH-style smartcontract on bitcoin,counterparty maybe reborn.
It maybe yes, but the chance is small because people already hypnotized by the ethereum smart contract  at this time, so if another token appears they look like just watching, don't want to know more about it because it's not use eth platform.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
How exactly is XCP dead? Can you explain?

for me,dead means no new users come in,and existing users get out or change to other platforms.

Tether also changed to issue more USDT on Ethereum rather than counterparty.

More exchanges choose to delist XCP,this is also a bad signal.

I don't agree with you because I never heard any exchange delisting the XCP coin, of course, it is generating low volumes in the market, but their development activity is kept improving and this makes many people still holding XCP coin.
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
Counterparty is still a great platform, and as long as Bitcoin exists so will Counterparty. Obviously fees are too high for small value purposes, but for high value tokens people happily pay larger BTC fees for occasional large value transactions, like real estate.

A lot of alt coins are going to vanish soon, but Counterparty isn't as long as BTC survives, and that means a future use case we don't see today could very well appear in the future. Don't write counterparty off, the tech is, and always has been excellent, and a lot of the competition is getting crushed.
U

for me,dead means no new users come in,and existing users get out or change to other platforms.

Tether also changed to issue more USDT on Ethereum rather than counterparty.

More exchanges choose to delist XCP,this is also a bad signal.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST

It still looks like it works to me.. The blockchain can still see all of my assets.. I don't see why it wouldn't send them around as normal wouldn't it?

I must not be up on the news..

Is XCP/BTC on https://wallet.counterwallet.io still working and the REAL BTC (like not some other asset called BTC)? So like if I put BTC on that addy I can trade it for XCP there still?

@
-
Maybe you are more tech savy and up to date on this than me?
U
what a pity,such a tech project was dead and abandoned by community and developers. Cry

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
I have created some buy orders and sell orders for XCP on BISQ

Ive tried to exhilarate the market and put up a wall of 3000 coins at or near 40 usd. Wall got eaten. Motivated by that, I thew out another wall and it was devoured in seconds, what a witchcraft! I needed to pull more of it and took to twitter, shouting XCP is seeing pump and all stuff. Put up more walls and had them all eaten that instant. Can u imagine, random fat whale decided to chew on this inflated coin. Who was it?

Sometime we will experience more sellers compared to buyers and this makes impossible to control the price. The market should recover otherwise, it is impossible to sustain value in the market. Not only XCP there are many other coins facing the same situation in the market.
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
I have created some buy orders and sell orders for XCP on BISQ

Ive tried to exhilarate the market and put up a wall of 3000 coins at or near 40 usd. Wall got eaten. Motivated by that, I thew out another wall and it was devoured in seconds, what a witchcraft! I needed to pull more of it and took to twitter, shouting XCP is seeing pump and all stuff. Put up more walls and had them all eaten that instant. Can u imagine, random fat whale decided to chew on this inflated coin. Who was it?
Activity: 6
660 pages in bitcoin talk forum, nothin to scoff,
 - the bear brings many casualties,
maybe life left yet
Activity: 6
All exchanges you specify are either not available for registration or do not have the necessary market depth for trading.
BTW, XCP is dead....
Activity: 8
How can i buy XCP tokens?
Any market with large volume?
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
any market to recently perspective project? on zaif it is impossible to register, on XCP dex there actually is no market
Pages:
Jump to: