Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 28. (Read 193171 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 101
is the network working properly? Just wondered as I havent mined any coin since the 4th, my wallets usually open about 10 hours a day!  Huh
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
OK guys, we finally collected pot for PR so today we will make deal with PR guys to start campaign for promoting XDE and listing on major exchanges, BitTrex at the first place.

As you notice by now we have new legit member of our dev team.

Our beloved member uki is person who give great initiative to push thing up and made some serious steps to help XDE and its community.

Thumbs up for uki as our community manager!

Cheers!

How is the PR doing?
PR is doing fine. As soon as we have new wallet, we will resume our promotional efforts. I will then ask everybody to show their support and help promoting the coin.
Meanwhile, you may check official XDE twitter profile for the updates.
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
OK guys, we finally collected pot for PR so today we will make deal with PR guys to start campaign for promoting XDE and listing on major exchanges, BitTrex at the first place.

As you notice by now we have new legit member of our dev team.

Our beloved member uki is person who give great initiative to push thing up and made some serious steps to help XDE and its community.

Thumbs up for uki as our community manager!

Cheers!

How is the PR doing?
Activity: 350
Muroko Blados
The New Wallet will be ready on Thursday for testing.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
This needs to be on Bittrex before any other exchanges.

Vegas
Yes exactly ... thats what i'm waiting for.
legendary
Activity: 1610
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
This needs to be on Bittrex before any other exchanges.

Vegas
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
legendary
Whats the staus on getting on Bittrex?

Vegas
The Blockchain is running. Please send back your coins from C-cex to your Wallet v55.
The new wallet update will be ready by Sunday or maybe sooner. Thanks!

Great news  Cheesy  really looking forward to the next few weeks

Thanks to Mblados the dev who keeps on giving  Grin

coins are staking nicely, everything looking rosy  Smiley
Activity: 350
Muroko Blados
The Blockchain is running. Please send back your coins from C-cex to your Wallet v55.
The new wallet update will be ready by Sunday or maybe sooner. Thanks!
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
XDE network back at full speed again. Keep staking.
BTW if everyone was to send themselves part of a coin wont that help speed up the blockchain! or have I just made that one up (did have a smoke earlier Wink)
Endless upgrades, no future, I had some XDE but I dumped, this is going nowhere

How can you say "going nowhere"?!?! The dev has been on top of this project and has not stopped working on it. Your probably new to crypto, so you probably dont know 99% of devs release shit coins, dump the premine, and bail in a few days. You DON'T see the quality and diligence and determination and quality like you do with this dev, so have some respect for one of the VERY few honest and hard working devs.

... and everyone wonders why there are less than 5 honest coin devs left in the entire world, cause you guys treat them all like shit.

Vegas

Very well said,

Mblados has stuck with this through thick and thin, god knows how many crappy devs i've seen appear and disappear in just the time of XDE since the

takeover, but he has put up with a lot,and persevered, so you two fools and any other fudster's should maybe take a look at the other shitcoin pump and dump coins

that are out there, i think they would be more suited to you Wink

Of course not forgetting the other important team member Marcetin, who has gone to great lengths for this coin also Smiley

we must be getting close to something good......2 fudsters in a row  Grin

Yeah, yeah, XDE 100 coin, 42 coin, 256 coin etc....404 coin.....1024 coin....come on...it's dead

SO I read through some of your past posts, and it appears you like Bitz coin??!! You CANNOT be serious?!!?!? Last price was 170 sats?!?! LOL!!!

Heres the chart of your favorite coin... LOL!

Vegas

Everytime EBK1000 says anything,just answer him with this! you shouldnt feed the t**t I mean troll Wink
legendary

How can you say "going nowhere"?!?! The dev has been on top of this project and has not stopped working on it. Your probably new to crypto, so you probably dont know 99% of devs release shit coins, dump the premine, and bail in a few days. You DON'T see the quality and diligence and determination and quality like you do with this dev, so have some respect for one of the VERY few honest and hard working devs.

... and everyone wonders why there are less than 5 honest coin devs left in the entire world, cause you guys treat them all like shit.

Vegas

Very well said,

Mblados has stuck with this through thick and thin, god knows how many crappy devs i've seen appear and disappear in just the time of XDE since the

takeover, but he has put up with a lot,and persevered, so you two fools and any other fudster's should maybe take a look at the other shitcoin pump and dump coins

Of course not forgetting the other important team member Marcetin, who has gone to great lengths for this coin also Smiley

Yeah, yeah, XDE 100 coin, 42 coin, 256 coin etc....404 coin.....1024 coin....come on...it's dead

SO I read through some of your past posts, and it appears you like Bitz coin??!! You CANNOT be serious?!!?!? Last price was 170 sats?!?! LOL!!!

Heres the chart of your favorite coin... LOL!

Vegas

ahh well scratch it off your list and jog on Wink

dont act like you know any different to anyone else, meanwhile i aint gonna listen to what you say because i am allowed to make decisions myself Smiley as is everyone else.

Goodbye  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
A Wound in Eternity

Vegas

Very well said,

Vegas

Very well said,

legendary
Activity: 1148
A Wound in Eternity

Vegas

No, I don't know anything about cryptos, I am a noob but I have this intuition, I know that this "coin" is going nowhere. Focusing solely on rarity is a bad strategy, why would anyone keep XDE? So what if there is only 100 coins? You remember 42 coin?
legendary

How can you say "going nowhere"?!?! The dev has been on top of this project and has not stopped working on it. Your probably new to crypto, so you probably dont know 99% of devs release shit coins, dump the premine, and bail in a few days. Today,you DON'T see the quality and diligence and determination like you have seen with this dev, so have some respect for one of the VERY few honest and hard working devs left.

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: