Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 63. (Read 193171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Well, it's the start but true price should be and lets hope will be way higher, optimism is not bad thing  Smiley

Don't worry... It's not the best value yet for XDE to be sold at, it's seriously way higher than anyone can think... We need the features to be implemented sooner, so that it may boost itself... Anyways, the best part is, XDE started trending all over C-Cex after everyone seeing the volume in so less time... Anyways, I think it must be near BTC5 atleast during the start so that it may give atleast BTC500 - BTC1000 market cap to the coin... After all, we should also get listed on coinmarketcap... Wink
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
xde is only warming up, only has 2btc volume on c cex, this is nothing we want 100 btc volume, not impossible  Grin

if you have held xde this months or whatever, why sell now at such low prices lol, no way am i selling!!

now 6 BTC volume  Smiley

Well, it's the start but true price should be and lets hope will be way higher, optimism is not bad thing  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
xde is only warming up, only has 2btc volume on c cex, this is nothing we want 100 btc volume, not impossible  Grin

if you have held xde this months or whatever, why sell now at such low prices lol, no way am i selling!!

now 6 BTC volume  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
xde is only warming up, only has 2btc volume on c cex, this is nothing we want 100 btc volume, not impossible  Grin

You are right, we have been holding this since months and seen it getting sold at BTC0.42... Anyways, dumpers will dump, if you have BTC, either you may just buy them this cheap, else they won't be available at this price sooner or later, or you can just sit back and wait like me, but be patient, we are going higher soon... Wink

To all XDE Investors Im now sending your Free EAGS.  Smiley

Thanks a lot mblados for the EAGS... Smiley

i'm already use v4 version
what should i do then??

You can do one thing, i.e.; you can just delete all the XDE related files from the Roaming folder, but don't forget to backup your wallet.dat, and then reload XDE from the start, then I think it should work fine... If it still won't, then only mblados can help...
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
hi, my wallet stuc at block 13116 of 24771
is there any node to add in conf???

Which wallet version are you using? Is it the latest one, i.e.; v4? If it is, then I don't think that you need any nodes in order for it to work, as mine is working fine...
what should i do then??

Only thing i can suggest is re-reading the instructions you got with v.4 and if necessary you can add the blockchain files that come with the download  Wink
Activity: 465
Activity: 938
hi, my wallet stuc at block 13116 of 24771
is there any node to add in conf???

Which wallet version are you using? Is it the latest one, i.e.; v4? If it is, then I don't think that you need any nodes in order for it to work, as mine is working fine...
what should i do then??
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
To all XDE Investors Im now sending your Free EAGS.  Smiley

Recieved! Thanks mblados!

Wow that was quick  Wink thanks very much mate!
Activity: 350
Muroko Blados
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!

legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
sorry community , i did not helped you with voting today

BUT

GREAT YOU DID IT , WITH SPECIAL TANX TO COINFELLO

thanks  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
be happy, exchange with volume yay
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Yeah but guys dont be stupid and dont sell it for stupid price... we working and waiting to long for it ! Remember This !!!! when I see a sells at 0.5 BTC its completely stupid...
Activity: 61
Merit: 0

Very nice all goes according to plan!

Congratulations to all Holders.. great developer and strong community!

legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

Thank you very much, and thanks very much to everyone who voted and especially those who put some bitcoin in towards it  Grin

The time for XDECoin to shine has come  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
nice initiative from the stock exchanges Cool
Pages:
Jump to: