Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 60. (Read 193171 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
what does it mean:  I have my eye on your posts.

my post are right and i have liberty to post what i think : a lot of holders of eags are the same than holders of xde...it is a fact and you know that more like everyone here.

je suis charlie

Angry
Tu n'es pas Charlie. And you know why these Holders of eags are the same who also hold xde? why aren't you an eags holder?
To refresh your memory, eags is my coin and xde is a community take over so deal with xde ...eags has its own community and they fight for it ok!

lol, People skills, get some
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados

my post are right and i have liberty to post what i think : a lot of holders of eags are the same than holders of xde...it is a fact and you know that more like everyone here.

je suis charlie

Angry
Tu n'es pas Charlie. And you know why these Holders of eags are the same who also hold xde? why aren't you an eags holder?
To refresh your memory, eags is my coin and xde is a community take over so deal with xde ...eags has its own community and they fight for it ok!
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000

je suis charlie

Angry
Muroko Blados
I paid 2BTC per XDE. You think i sell those for crumbs?  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I feel sorry for you as I don't know who the hell is dumping XDE and on what basis? It was having extremely good volume, but now it's getting dumped...

Guys, it's getting a very serious situation and XDE needs our support, else this won't be more than a P&D shitcoin, yes, a shitcoin, and I don't think XDE is one of them, but so we need to give it a value, I beg of all those to please stop selling their hard-earned XDEs for such silly amounts... Is this it for which we waited this long?
Tell me how many people own XDE? why shouldn't they dump it if they dont care about it? Do not put yourself too much over it let the community decide its future and value.
You seem to forget what happened in here - read the previous posts way back and you will see how many people were just waiting for XDE to hit an exchange so that they can
get ride of it. You are an Investor so let XDE go the way its Community want it to go.
Muroko Blados
yes
the question is who sell all these coins?

eags on bittrex and not xde...it is also a question for me
Hey! eags and xde have different community that why it is on Bittrex and you have no right to mention it. I have my eye on your posts.
legendary
yes
the question is who sell all these coins?

eags on bittrex and not xde...it is also a question for me
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

I feel sorry for you as I don't know who the hell is dumping XDE and on what basis? It was having extremely good volume, but now it's getting dumped...

Guys, it's getting a very serious situation and XDE needs our support, else this won't be more than a P&D shitcoin, yes, a shitcoin, and I don't think XDE is one of them, but so we need to give it a value, I beg of all those to please stop selling their hard-earned XDEs for such silly amounts... Is this it for which we waited this long?
Activity: 658
the more people that spam bittrex the quicker they list something [fact]. get to it!

Yeah true... I have an idea, let's all try to get XDE listed at Bter too??? What say? It will give very good value to the coin if it gets added there...

Those are my coins.

I was not selling them. They got listed for about 1minute or so.

Don't sell them this early, they are worth your time... Just wait a bit more... Smiley

legendary
the more people that spam bittrex the quicker they list something [fact]. get to it!

Yeah true... I have an idea, let's all try to get XDE listed at Bter too??? What say? It will give very good value to the coin if it gets added there...

Those are my coins.

Don't sell them this early, they are worth your time... Just wait a bit more... Smiley
Activity: 658
i am surprised...someone has 5xde to sell at 0.5
nobody had 5 xde in swapholders!!!

Those are my coins.

legendary
at this price no profit, i have big doubts..
all coins of ico where sold? or the rest is sold on the market...
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
legendary

It seems somebody has bought them earlier and now dumping it...

No evidence about XDE addition to Bittrex.

Then let us all join our hands to add it there... Wink
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1288
My dad told me this morning to be prepare cuz XDE should be on trex really soon Wink

Listen to your dad! Cheesy

No evidence about XDE addition to Bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
My dad told me this morning to be prepare cuz XDE should be on trex really soon Wink

Listen to your dad! Cheesy
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Activity: 938
Only thing i can suggest is re-reading the instructions you got with v.4 and if necessary you can add the blockchain files that come with the download  Wink
thanks Smiley
it sync now
i didn't read the instructions in txt file
so i don't know that
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
Stake works for sure, I am staking few months, just not sure what are conditions to make it faster, but anyhow you all can try to send some amount to other addresses in same wallet, that can help for sure.
So for example if you have 5XDE make 5 new addresses in same wallet and send 1XDE to each one.

About bad words from some people, you obviously have no idea what is happening here so please do not make comment about something what you do not understand, and please stay out of here with your accusations without even read OP.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: