Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 59. (Read 193171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Just one thing here...

My wallet does not stake. I've left 6 XDE in it for ~36h now.
Tried it before with 1XDE during 24h. Nothing. Deleted everything, then tried with 6. Nothing.

Anyone else having this issue?

Same issue here, staking with 1 XDE here, trying to get some but didn't get any since more than 50 hours... Either it's being too hard to get even a small share in stake, or it ain't working fine...

@mblados,
Please, can you look into this matter?
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Staking is working fine here, it can take a while to get started, but it is definitely working Wink i just staked a teeny amount today (0.0008)
Activity: 658
Just one thing here...

My wallet does not stake. I've left 6 XDE in it for ~36h now.
Tried it before with 1XDE during 24h. Nothing. Deleted everything, then tried with 6. Nothing.

Anyone else having this issue?
Activity: 566
 Shocked a lot been happening in here recently Smiley

Very exciting times ahead for XDE now i think, i think it's a great idea that Bitspender has an idea for a Nicehash type site that accepts XDE, i only know of 1 other place that takes payment in alts, and even then very few are accepted, so to get a coin as new as this in straight away is a blessing, and could be fantastic for the coin.

As for the other stuff thats been going on, i feel a lot of pressure is put on Mblados, since he is the dev of the coin etc, but what we have to realise is that it's a community coin, he made the solid foundations for us to take this coin wherever the community decides, and anyone is free to have input/discussions on what would be good and bad for the coin.

we can jump down each others throats or argue the toss about this and that, or we can take this forward as a nice friendly community and share ideas etc that

will be of benefit to us Cheesy

As for the dumps, i cant answer that either, i know i'm holding on tightly to my XDE but i cant speak for anyone else.

One final thing, i think it would be a good idea to let peeps know who is part of the team, so they can direct questions to a few of us, rather than just Mblados

all the time, as i'm sure it will lessen the burden on him too Wink

As for Bittrex, i was on the Bittrex irc yesterday, and even though i explained to them when i asked them to delist the old DoubleEagle a while back, it seems

they had the wrong idea about a few things, so i gave them the answers they were after, and pointed them towards http://xdecoin.org/ so we can only wait

and hope, but i have a good feeling  Grin
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
My team is creating a new website where you can rent Nicehash/westhash hashrate using altcoins with a nice discount compared to paying in btc.
More details will be released after this weekend when all testings are done.

But XDE will be the first coin to get accepted. So this already gives some use to XDE.

Then again, i think XDE doesnt need a use. It's a coin for collectors. For those people like me, that would start a war just to have 'one' of something limited.

Dumps are not bad for XDE. It just means more people get a chance at entering at lower prices.
If everybody just holds their XDE, there would be no market at all.
I like the idea of your new website, and really that is the way to bring some value to XDE - we need more XDE-backed services. That is how coins become popular. Great!

Now, as for collector's value of a rare altcoin, I have to disagree. It is mostly the demand for a coin that determines its price, not the number of coins. Saying in other words, if there is no demand, waiting long enough you will be able to get low-coinage coins for the low price of your choice. You can go even further and state that abandoned altcoins are also rare - not because of their value, but because of the fact that nobody is trading them and there is no support and demand. Do they have any colector's value for you? If so, let me know, I have some forgotten gems, we may discuss a trade.  Grin
legendary
That's the problem. People thinking to get rich overnight. You just explained the dumps yourself.
Have patience. BTC didnt go > 1000$ overnight. Neither will XDE. It's always a game of strong hands vs weak hands.

Unless you have nothing left to eat, hold your coins.
Don't put them on exchange so you dont sell on impuls.
Just hold, keep eyes on the markets, and be patient.

No coin on earth can gain value if people continue to dump for having no patience. It's listed for 4 days on C-CEX, what did you expect?

Please don't mind, I expected anything but not this... It's like when it gets dumped, the Sells are being higher (in volume) than buys... Also, yes I know its a competition of strong vs weak, but I think we all waited for months in order for XDE to revive. And so, I don't think and never even thought that XDE deserves such value... Am patient a lot, instead I would have sold them when you bought them at 2 BTC... Tongue Also, my parents say that whenever you learn something from anyone, always give respect to them and treat them as your mentor/teacher... So, I feel you taught me how to deal in this situation... And thanks a lot for the same... Respect... Smiley Cheers...
I was thinking to get out of this situation by selling my coins as being frustrated seeing that no one's even talking about the dumps continued at C-Cex

That's the problem. People thinking to get rich overnight. You just explained the dumps yourself.
Have patience. BTC didnt go > 1000$ overnight. Neither will XDE. It's always a game of strong hands vs weak hands.

Unless you have nothing left to eat, hold your coins.
Don't put them on exchange so you dont sell on impuls.
Just hold, keep eyes on the markets, and be patient.

No coin on earth can gain value if people continue to dump for having no patience. It's listed for 4 days on C-CEX, what did you expect?
legendary
My team is creating a new website where you can rent Nicehash/westhash hashrate using altcoins with a nice discount compared to paying in btc.

But XDE will be the first coin to get accepted. So this already gives some use to XDE.

Then again, i think XDE doesnt need a use. It's a coin for collectors. For those people like me, that would start a war just to have 'one' of something limited.

Dumps are not bad for XDE. It just means more people get a chance at entering at lower prices.

The way you try to convince is just appreciable... I was thinking to get out of this situation by selling my coins as being frustrated seeing that no one's even talking about the dumps continued at C-Cex... But now, am convinced and HOLDING... Smiley

@mblados,
Can you please at least try to contact Bter to add XDE to their voting list? XDE will get a load of exposure if it gets listed there... It's a high volume exchange... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1169
low price don't give credit to xde so it is not a good think.
after dump it is difficult for price to grow ( low volume now on c-ex)

i collect roman money but not altcoins , xde must move

xrn
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
mblados we should do all what we can for add XDE to bittrex and poloniex exchange.
Activity: 350
Muroko Blados
puisque vous semblez connaitre le français pour votre information je suis charlie veux dire que la liberté d'expression existe sur ce forum et que vous n'avez pas à menacer vos membres...même s'ils sont en désaccord avec vous.

je suis sur xde depuis le début donc j'en connais l'histoire mieux que beaucoup ici.

tout le monde sait que eags est votre monnaie et la promotion en est d'ailleurs faite sur ce forum.

je n'ai vendu aucun xde et j'en ai même racheté, ceci pour moi est une forme de support.

par contre effectivement je ne suis pas intéressé par eags et j'en ai le droit.
I dont really speak French but i got what you are saying. For the Charlie thing i knew what you meant so no need to deep explain it to me (the news are everywhere).
And Good for you for not having any interest in eags - its community is already keeping growing everyday!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Hi guys.

In my opinion first we should try add XDE to bittrex if we want to find new investors.

XDE already has it's general investor. Bitspender...

I think 1btc price will be new floor in the next days, but the peak is expected at 5-8 BTC depending on situation.
xrn
Activity: 332
Hi guys.

In my opinion first we should try add XDE to bittrex if we want to find new investors.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
what does it mean:  I have my eye on your posts.

my post are right and i have liberty to post what i think : a lot of holders of eags are the same than holders of xde...it is a fact and you know that more like everyone here.

je suis charlie

Angry
Tu n'es pas Charlie. And you know why these Holders of eags are the same who also hold xde? why aren't you an eags holder?
To refresh your memory, eags is my coin and xde is a community take over so deal with xde ...eags has its own community and they fight for it ok!
ok mblados, I understand your priorities, but how about the roadmap that is stated in the OP?
Is it possible to have ETAs for the features stated there, so that the XDE community knows about it and grow?
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
rare coin is good
but now the question for investor  is: what to do with this coin? what is the project

Codename: Baghold
legendary
rare coin is good
but now the question for investor  is: what to do with this coin? what is the project
Activity: 1540
Totaly Supply: 101

This coin will easily reach 20 BTC/xde with just $50,000 market cap.
legendary
puisque vous semblez connaitre le français pour votre information je suis charlie veux dire que la liberté d'expression existe sur ce forum et que vous n'avez pas à menacer vos membres...même s'ils sont en désaccord avec vous.

je suis sur xde depuis le début donc j'en connais l'histoire mieux que beaucoup ici.

tout le monde sait que eags est votre monnaie et la promotion en est d'ailleurs faite sur ce forum.

je n'ai vendu aucun xde et j'en ai même racheté, ceci pour moi est une forme de support.

par contre effectivement je ne suis pas intéressé par eags et j'en ai le droit.
legendary
Tell me how many people own XDE? why shouldn't they dump it if they dont care about it? Do not put yourself too much over it let the community decide its future and value.
You seem to forget what happened in here - read the previous posts way back and you will see how many people were just waiting for XDE to hit an exchange so that they can
get ride of it. You are an Investor so let XDE go the way its Community want it to go.

Dear mblados,
No offense here, but I know that there ain't many who own it as the number is very limited... But, being an active community member and an investor, I just can't let those silly Sells kill the coin as I know that we, the community, and even you, the one who did the hard work, were not expecting this from XDE...

I am surely going to HOLD, but don't mind me saying that if SYNC, which is rare and x10 than XDE, 1000 total coins can be traded at 0.33 and currently is at 0.25, and 42 coin, which was once traded at 350 BTC/coin, then I don't think that we haven't done much for our coin for it to reach more than 3 BTC/coin based on SYNC, and we do have features... & an active admin like you too... Wink

I would like to request anyone to please start an XDE dice game, if I stake much, I will donate... But, I request to all the XDE community, pls stop abusing the coins that you have got for free...
Pages:
Jump to: