Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 58. (Read 193171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Im going to fix the Checkpoints so the Wallet can sync without loading frost the "Blockchain Files" I was going to get that done on XDE v5 but as you know i have too many
in hands right now to worry abt something that is already working if you follow the instructions correctly. I cant guarantee when it will be done, but I will try to fix the issue.

I know how busy you are at the moment mate, it will take however long it takes, the fact that you have said you will look into is good enough for me  Grin

Thanks very much.

yeah more time to buy up more  Cheesy
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Im going to fix the Checkpoints so the Wallet can sync without loading frost the "Blockchain Files" I was going to get that done on XDE v5 but as you know i have too many
in hands right now to worry abt something that is already working if you follow the instructions correctly. I cant guarantee when it will be done, but I will try to fix the issue.

I know how busy you are at the moment mate, it will take however long it takes, the fact that you have said you will look into is good enough for me  Grin

Thanks very much.
Activity: 465
Merit: 250

That's good news.
Activity: 350
Muroko Blados
I spoke with richie form bittrex and he told if we want to add XDE to market we must fix issues with our blockchain because he said "XDE blockchain doesn't sync clean". Dear dev team do you think we can fix it ?

this is a must, dev pls fix to further XDE  Smiley

They maybe have old XDE as it was once on BitTrex.. but this one is working great... so only thing to do is they need to install new wallet version.. because if it work with C-CEX, LazyCoins, AtomicTrade and all other which use it that means that issue is on BitTrex side.

This means they need to delete old wallet and install new by those steps:

SOURCE CODES: (Updated to v4)
1st & 2nd (For New Nodes and Exchanges launching XDE for the First Time)
2nd (Only for Current Nodes and Exchanges already running XDE and Updating to v4)
IMPORTANT: Git Clone XDE Blockchain Files "BEFORE" Compiling the Source Code.
1st
Blockchain Files: https://github.com/XDEDev/BlockchainFiles
-Note: You can Rename the Directory "BlockchainFiles" to ".XDECoin" for Quick setup
Command: mv BlockchainFiles .XDECoin
2nd
Source Code: https://github.com/XDEDev/XDECoin
Compile and Launch xdecoind

Ok, i can clear everything up right here in this 1 post  Wink

I have been in direct discussion with some of the Bittrex staff.

The issue is not that they cannot get the new wallet working, they could if they wanted.

The issue is they require a clean sync with no fixes, in case of future server migrations etc, the last thing they want when they are moving hundreds of wallets etc

is having to do special fixes for individual wallets, which is kind of understandable.

So what it boils down to is how badly do you want the coin on Bittrex? Can it be done? if so then lets get it done...........if not, then what are the next steps to

take?

Sorry if i seem blunt with this post, but this has to be said, as thats the only real requirement that could see us on Bittrex  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
I spoke with richie form bittrex and he told if we want to add XDE to market we must fix issues with our blockchain because he said "XDE blockchain doesn't sync clean". Dear dev team do you think we can fix it ?

They maybe have old XDE as it was once on BitTrex.. but this one is working great... so only thing to do is they need to install new wallet version.. because if it work with C-CEX, LazyCoins, AtomicTrade and all other which use it that means that issue is on BitTrex side.

2nd (Only for Current Nodes and Exchanges already running XDE and Updating to v4)
1st
-Note: You can Rename the Directory "BlockchainFiles" to ".XDECoin" for Quick setup
2nd

I would imagine they are concerned with the fact that you need to bootstrap the blockchain. that it likely wont just sync properly unless you get those blockchain files. sounds as if they are having some reservation about this process.
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

1st
2nd

legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
and maybe bittrex, here we come. who knows  Smiley
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!

this is a must, dev pls fix to further XDE  Smiley
xrn
Activity: 332
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Just one thing here...

My wallet does not stake. I've left 6 XDE in it for ~36h now.
Tried it before with 1XDE during 24h. Nothing. Deleted everything, then tried with 6. Nothing.

Anyone else having this issue?

Can you please let me know whether staking is working fine with you or not? It ain't getting me anything since the last 6 days...
Just can't wait this long without any reward as I had my PC left on all night long just for the same purpose...

Right now it says i'll get a reward in 52 minutes. But it has this message for over 14h now.
No stakes yet.

The same is with me here since the last 6 days, no reward since then...
@mblados,
Can you please look into this matter? This way, I won't even be able to make anything above since I have been waiting for more than six days and it's like there are many others already added in to staking...
Activity: 658
Just one thing here...

Tried it before with 1XDE during 24h. Nothing. Deleted everything, then tried with 6. Nothing.

Can you please let me know whether staking is working fine with you or not? It ain't getting me anything since the last 6 days...
Just can't wait this long without any reward as I had my PC left on all night long just for the same purpose...

Right now it says i'll get a reward in 52 minutes. But it has this message for over 14h now.
No stakes yet.
legendary
Just one thing here...

legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
hi guys wow so much chat from c cex listing. im laughing at some of use yapping back and forth. why sell so low, doesn't make any sense ive been holding very very long time and not ready to sell anytime soon, just buying up what i can from the fools selling this low , lmao. XDE  will inevitably grow to big price as more people buy to hold there is less and less on the market(no brainer) only 100 or 101 coins so plz use ur brains, buy XDE and chill. let the market grow  Grin

if bittrex don't want xde we can try with cryptsy or poloniex
No-one said Bittrex didn't want XDE (or confirmed that they do either), they are just very busy at the moment with the Beta, please chillax and have some patience Smiley

We've had a lot of patience up till now, so just keep calm and carry on Tongue

Absolutely 0 harm in trying for others as well though, i have done poloniex and cryptsy, so all we can do is just keep at it  Grin
legendary
if bittrex don't want xde we can try with cryptsy or poloniex
legendary
legendary
Guys, it's high time... We really need to show some support if we need to get this to Trex... This is my final try to get it on... Wink

Please RT:
https://twitter.com/gkv99/status/558968888356900866
Activity: 504
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
it can take some time but it is staking , it is a rare coin so staking also rare
Pages:
Jump to: