Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 62. (Read 193171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
I think you need to stake more than 12h to see results or more if you have small amount of XDE.

I have more than 0.5 XDE currently with me, would you still consider it a small amount? And if not, then what am I doing wrong?

Nothings wrong, just wait more time Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
how to reicive eags?
research,
did you buy XDE from its ICO?
if yes you get free EAGS for your participation in XDE Initial Coin Offering, otherwise
buy from c-cex or other exchange which has them.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
legendary
Activity: 1848
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
also recieved my eags , tanx mblados , welldone
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
To all XDE Investors Im now sending your Free EAGS.  Smiley

Recived! Thanks! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Regret buying this coin at 1 BTC. Even pumpers wont touch this coin. Hope to get back my money soon.

Hey, just don't quit it this early... We all have to fight to give it a better tomorrow... Also, it's XDE's 1st day, so just be patient... Smiley

Yeah, I guess you are right. I laugh about Inka pump and dump. Cryptoworld is full of wonders.
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Regret buying this coin at 1 BTC. Even pumpers wont touch this coin. Hope to get back my money soon.

Hey, just don't quit it this early... We all have to fight to give it a better tomorrow... Also, it's XDE's 1st day, so just be patient... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
legendary
Activity: 1848
the only way is up. 
Need to update the OP with c.cex and hopefully trex soon
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
I think you need to stake more than 12h to see results or more if you have small amount of XDE.

I have more than 0.5 XDE currently with me, would you still consider it a small amount? And if not, then what am I doing wrong?

think that does not matter , i have more then 1 and it staked 1 time in 4 days
legendary

legendary
i think now xde have more credibility for poloniex, cryptsy ot bittrex

Then just stop thinking and start doing something for it... Tongue

Just RT:
https://twitter.com/gkv99/status/550201362949341186
https://twitter.com/MajningMaster/status/549631684627685376

@mblados,
Dear OP, I would like to congratulate you on the listing of XDE at C-Cex. On the other side, I would like to ask you something regarding PoS. I am trying to stake my coins, but don't know what's wrong with either me or wallet. Actually, it's showing that my net weight is 28 and Network's weight is 117 and the estimated time for reward is 4 minutes, but I still didn't get anything yet, had been staking since more than 4 hours. can you please let me know what am I doing wrong?

legendary

Then just stop thinking and start doing something for it... Tongue

Just RT:
https://twitter.com/gkv99/status/550201362949341186
https://twitter.com/MajningMaster/status/549631684627685376

@mblados,
Dear OP, I would like to congratulate you on the listing of XDE at C-Cex. On the other side, I would like to ask you something regarding PoS. I am trying to stake my coins, but don't know what's wrong with either me or wallet. Actually, it's showing that my net weight is 28 and Network's weight is 117 and the estimated time for reward is 4 minutes, but I still didn't get anything yet, had been staking since more than 4 hours. can you please let me know what am I doing wrong?
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!

That's for sure, we all know that, let's be patient, xde will go there.

yes patience pays off guys, wont be surprised if we see xde on trex if volume stays good. which it should as people only sell tiny amounts at a time, so people got to buy up a few sell orders if they want more xde. we can actually go very high. imagine BTC100 volume, now that would be fun  Grin
legendary
For exchanges and others please use this logo

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

That's for sure, we all know that, let's be patient, xde will go there.
legendary
Activity: 1169
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
Well, it's the start but true price should be and lets hope will be way higher, optimism is not bad thing  Smiley

Don't worry... It's not the best value yet for XDE to be sold at, it's seriously way higher than anyone can think... We need the features to be implemented sooner, so that it may boost itself... Anyways, the best part is, XDE started trending all over C-Cex after everyone seeing the volume in so less time... Anyways, I think it must be near BTC5 atleast during the start so that it may give atleast BTC500 - BTC1000 market cap to the coin... After all, we should also get listed on coinmarketcap... Wink

I'm not selling any time soon anyway  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: