Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 85. (Read 193171 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Holly shit I was about to miss the free dist. From past couple of days I was real busy so didn't have a chance to hop over but thank god I'm not too late. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
If Spanish Translation is currently available, I would like to translate the OP to Spanish too... Smiley

Because I am interested in get so much of these coins before it's launch as I am a firm believer of this coin...

And, it won't be me but my friend who will do the translation and send me the copy of the same to post here... I will be sharing the bounty with him... Cheesy
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Question regarding free twitter participants.
Does each Twitter account count equally or is "the weight" of an account based on the number of followers.
In first case, it is easy to imagine people having multiple brand-new twitter accounts to increase their stake share. Do you somehow prevent that?
There is nothing to prevent. If you have 100 twitter accounts, go ahead and tweet. The 5 XDE will be divided to the Total number of Twitter Entries + the Total number of BCT SIG Entries.
It is all explained on the OP. Please Read carefully. Thanks!
I've read the OP, but this issue was neither explained nor commented, thus my question.
my point was that the outreach of accounts with significantly different number of followers, and at the same time impact on promotion of the coin, is not equal.
Just my 2 cents.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
Does each Twitter account count equally or is "the weight" of an account based on the number of followers.
In first case, it is easy to imagine people having multiple brand-new twitter accounts to increase their stake share. Do you somehow prevent that?
There is nothing to prevent. If you have 100 twitter accounts, go ahead and tweet. The 5 XDE will be divided to the Total number of Twitter Entries + the Total number of BCT SIG Entries.
It is all explained on the OP. Please Read carefully. Thanks!
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
dude your promoting balls coin 5000% interest and talking about sustainability get out of here

yeah what an asshole lol, maybe he has no balls and needs snowballs, its christmas soon remember Grin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
dude your promoting balls coin 5000% interest and talking about sustainability get out of here
Activity: 364
waaaa someone missed the swap!
400btc marketcap = chickenshit, ico coins do 400btc in hours on exchanges, if you dont think the total marketcap could be 400 you need a checkup from the neckup

Yes and 90% of them drop in value at launch. XDE ico doesnt even have 1 btc at the moment... You don't have to believe me, numbers speak for themselves.
Muroko Blados
1) dev leaving his coin is a scammer
2) current holders will dump, if they really believed in the coin they would have bought in ICO
3) price is waaaay to high, you can see because nobody wants to invest.
4) no interest now means even less interest at launch = dumping

Just stating this is not a good investment and another example of a self overestimated ICO by valuating yourself at 200btc... Come on...

This coin is only here for current bagholders, thats obvious. Investing = becoming the next bagholder
So you are paid to do this nonsense right? Your intention here is to make people Quit XDE and then join SNOWBALLS?
Be Smart a bit think with your Brain and not with your BALLS because it won't happen. The previous Dev couldn't fix the broken Blockchain
so How can he be a Scammer? in what language do you want me to tell you that?
We did a Hard Work on this coin and we are here to keep XDE alive for a longterm existence. Read the OP everything is there or I can make it translated to your native Language if
you dont understand the words written there.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
waaaa someone missed the swap!
400btc marketcap = chickenshit, ico coins do 400btc in hours on exchanges, if you dont think the total marketcap could be 400 you need a checkup from the neckup
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Are you crazy with this ICO? You set the price at 2 BTC per XDE which makes a marketcap of 200 BTC. Good luck with that. No one will profit when they invest, waaaayyy to much.

Besides that, every current XDE holder will sell the moment they can get back a bit of what they lost because of the last scammer dev of XDE. This coin is doomed, face it. This ICO and relaunch is only here to profit current holders (or at least set their losses back to zero). If you invest, you'll lose.

Call me a fudder or whatever. You guys also did this when I predicted that the dev was a scammer and I was right about that as well...

''This coin is doomed, face it.''  Huh

it's just a beginning. Difference now is that new dev is real and have done a great job so far. Go on XDE Smiley 

1) dev leaving his coin is a scammer
2) current holders will dump, if they really believed in the coin they would have bought in ICO
3) price is waaaay to high, you can see because nobody wants to invest.
4) no interest now means even less interest at launch = dumping

Just stating this is not a good investment and another example of a self overestimated ICO by valuating yourself at 200btc... Come on...

This coin is only here for current bagholders, thats obvious. Investing = becoming the next bagholder
Muroko Blados
Muroko Blados
@michaelb87 - This is not your first time to FUD over XDE. You did the same Fud when the Takeover was happening and now you are here again. If you couldn't stop the Takeover, do you think you can convince traders without any proof to backup your words?
Read the New [OP] carefully and tell me if it has anything to do with the Old XDE [OP]. There is nothing can be done if current XDE holders want to dump their coins for quick profit - it will not affect the price of XDE and they the ones will be the BIG losers because XDE will go Higher (With no Limit) and We as the new Community we are all about a longterm existence and not just for a pump and dump. Read the [OP] carefully, you will understand what Im talking about.
By the way, the previous Devs did not Scam anybody. They just left the project because they were out of ideas and they couldn't fix the broken blockchain.
You must really Hate the Whole thing about Double Eagle but Unfortunately you are the only hater on this thread.

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
Are you crazy with this ICO? You set the price at 2 BTC per XDE which makes a marketcap of 200 BTC. Good luck with that. No one will profit when they invest, waaaayyy to much.

Besides that, every current XDE holder will sell the moment they can get back a bit of what they lost because of the last scammer dev of XDE. This coin is doomed, face it. This ICO and relaunch is only here to profit current holders (or at least set their losses back to zero). If you invest, you'll lose.

Call me a fudder or whatever. You guys also did this when I predicted that the dev was a scammer and I was right about that as well...

''This coin is doomed, face it.''  Huh

it's just a beginning. Difference now is that new dev is real and have done a great job so far. Go on XDE Smiley 

Agree!

Only one thing in basic make difference between coins and that is how much developer is devoted to the project.

As mblados took this to work he has done all he said.

I know there is much people from swap list but I do not see that people on ICO list. So this prove that almost all people done swap expect only to dump XDE, but what they do not know is that without much greater support they will never sold a dime if XDE does not continue its deleopment. 
I appeal to all holders to buy some shares and support XDE... you all want XDE get price of 10BTC but what are you willing to do to help community reach the goal?

Activity: 466
on linux mint 17 wallet is behavior like lot of another wallets,
no difference
Muroko Blados
Does anyone have a issue with wallet icon in task bar in Ubuntu?

My wallet is working great, just icon is always in top left corner of the screen.

I have try it on 3 different PC with and it is same, not sure if it is because of my installations or why.
@marcetin, you need to post a Link to the Full Screeshot of your Desktop Linux with the wallet open so people can get what you are talking abt.

Ex: Here is the link to the Full Shot of the Linux Wallet: http://imgur.com/X9GxyJG

Now tell me where your problem resides?

You see on that screenshot XDE icon in top left over the X of "XDE - Wallet | Anon" , I think that should be on right side.
I dont get it. Each OS have their own GUI. Im not a heavy Linux User, but I dont see any issue of icon not well displayed on the wallet.
Maybe another Linux user will join the conversation do better clear things.
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
Does anyone have a issue with wallet icon in task bar in Ubuntu?

My wallet is working great, just icon is always in top left corner of the screen.

I have try it on 3 different PC with and it is same, not sure if it is because of my installations or why.
@marcetin, you need to post a Link to the Full Screeshot of your Desktop Linux with the wallet open so people can get what you are talking abt.

Ex: Here is the link to the Full Shot of the Linux Wallet: http://imgur.com/X9GxyJG

Now tell me where your problem resides?

You see on that screenshot XDE icon in top left over the X of "XDE - Wallet | Anon" , I think that should be on right side.
Pages:
Jump to: