Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 87. (Read 193171 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
This coin has great future.
Yes! it does. Thank you for your Support.
Muroko Blados

Oops, sorry I did the translation, watched that thing but still forgot the same.
But no probs, now I can wait for my bounty for sure as I have submitted the form for the bounty.
Form received!  Wink
Activity: 322
This coin has great future.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Hindi Translation done...

Here's the link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xde-100-pos-anon-ico-live-859156

Waiting for my bounty, and the launch of XDE too.... Wink Cheesy
Looks Good! but you need to fill out the Translation Bounty Form before you can wait for your Bounty.
Fill out and choose "India". Thanks!

Oops, sorry I did the translation, watched that thing but still forgot the same.
But no probs, now I can wait for my bounty for sure as I have submitted the form for the bounty.
Muroko Blados

Here's the link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xde-100-pos-anon-ico-live-859156

Looks Good! but you need to fill out the Translation Bounty Form before you can wait for your Bounty.
Fill out and choose "India". Thanks!
legendary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
[XDE] DoubleEagle - Only 100! Unique and Rare! - Come Get your Free Share! - ends Nov. 21
This is not a SIG. You need to have it below your Posts like everyone.
go to PROFILE  (upleft in screen ) , click "Forum Profile Information" , search for "SIGNATURE" , there you can paste your SIG
Muroko Blados
I am nearly finished with the Chinese translation but lots of pics so taking time to put up..Does anyone know the format for the bbcodes for the rolling signatures? I don't know how to do those..  Cheesy..I should have it all up by tomorrow.
Im Totally waiting for the Chinese Translation you cannot image!
We already have 3 Translations done so far!

Sorry for delay been under the weather, basic info is up, just need to do the colors tomorrow and someone show me how to put in the bbcode for the scrolling signatures...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=863861.new#new

but at least info is up..  Smiley

I need bit rest as I am sick but will finish tomorrow..  Smiley
Looking good! I could also send you the Code in a Txt file - maybe it it will be more easier for you?
Get well!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am nearly finished with the Chinese translation but lots of pics so taking time to put up..Does anyone know the format for the bbcodes for the rolling signatures? I don't know how to do those..  Cheesy..I should have it all up by tomorrow.

Sorry for delay been under the weather, basic info is up, just need to do the colors tomorrow and someone show me how to put in the bbcode for the scrolling signatures...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=863861.new#new

but at least info is up..  Smiley

I need bit rest as I am sick but will finish tomorrow..  Smiley
Muroko Blados
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Muroko Blados
Dear @mblados,
I've not yet done the translation of the OP in hindi as I was a little bit busy in my job, but today, I ensure that it will be complete and up, on the other hand, would like to ask that will the bounty be straight-forward issued to my address or I will need to wait for the same for any conditions or time-limit to be met?
You will have to wait until the Coin is launched to receive your bounty.
legendary
Dear @mblados,
I've not yet done the translation of the OP in hindi as I was a little bit busy in my job, but today, I ensure that it will be complete and up, on the other hand, would like to ask that will the bounty be straight-forward issued to my address or I will need to wait for the same for any conditions or time-limit to be met?
Muroko Blados
Who is providing the escrow for the ICO? and will the coin still be launched if the ICO goal is not met?
Read the OP for these questions. The ICO doesn't need to Sold out Here.
Muroko Blados
[XDE] DoubleEagle - Only 100! Unique and Rare! - Come Get your Free Share! - ends Nov. 21
This is not a SIG. You need to have it below your Posts like everyone.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
Who is providing the escrow for the ICO? and will the coin still be launched if the ICO goal is not met?
Activity: 280
Muroko Blados
Our First Block Explorer is UP! and running.

-BLOCK EXPLORER #1: http://cryptobe.com/chain/XDECoin

legendary
Activity: 1169
only 120 share in 2 days?
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Dear mblados,

I have about 0.37 XDE on Bittrex before but today it has been cancelled by Bittrex.

How can I restore it ? If possible, what can I do ? Please help me !

Sincere thank you very much !
Read this Post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9276487

This is not a Fix of the Old XDE - so Bittrex has the right to remove the Old one because no one was going to fix that dead and broken chain.
Check the Takeover Thread too! start reading from the date when the previous Devs abandoned the coin up to today!
You will find out how the Takeover happened and How the Swaps have been done. Thanks!

Thanks for your respond quickly !

Because I was not reading the ANN Thread so I did not know that previous DEVs abandoned old XDE. Until I discovered Bittrex marked "i"(inactive ) ,I was not able to withdraw any more. I know the delay in the withdrawal of XDE was my fault...
And yesterday when I saw on twitter that XDE relaunch , so I wrote a few lines to send you to inquire with the hope of being able to recover...
If there is something incorrect hope that you sympathize with me!

Sincere thanks again !
Pages:
Jump to: